It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to Kill Flynn Investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe to protect himself/herself? If Comey has a short list of people with access to that memo, or if the FBI investigators who may/may not have it exposed the document itself, then there is a very short list of suspects who could be leaking.

Remaining anonymous allows the information to be leaked and also gives them more time to distance themselves from the actual memo. Now the media can press Comey for it since it's unclassified. By now I'm sure the White House is demanding to see a copy of it. Thus, obfuscating the source of the leak even more and protecting our leakers anonymity.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No it doesn't, but I am having a hard time believing just about anything that comes from certain newspapers and their anonymous sources.

They want to report on someone burning babies alive, they better have pics or it didn't happen at this point.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah the Seth Rich "news"
No one is covering.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

When your boss says I hope you can let this go he's telling you you'd better let it go.

So when Obama said I Know Hillary is innocent, and I know the IRS didn't target conservatives, you were calling for him to be charged with obstruction of justice too, right?

link   
a reply to: marg6043

The memo will turn up. I'll bet you an 8 pack of Guinness.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

If they want to whistleblow, that's what Congress is there for. How many freakin' Dems are screaming impeach if Trump has 2 scoops of ice cream of isn't as orange as normal these days?

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

No it doesn't, but I am having a hard time believing just about anything that comes from certain newspapers and their anonymous sources.

They want to report on someone burning babies alive, they better have pics or it didn't happen at this point.

Fair enough!

link   
It looks like acting FBI Director McCabe perjured himself before Congress, right Leftists?

He testified before Congress that there was no interference from the White House in the Flynn matter.

link   

Wishful thinking, what a way to feed the hopefuls.

Is not memo, is nothing but another hoax to keep those that feed on anything Trump glue to the fake news media.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

POTUS himself verified an anonymous source just this morning. Not all anonymous sources are crap. Especially the ones in DC.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Nah, is not memo.

But hey thanks.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Doesn't the WH have access to the memo? Why not just produce it and refute.

Why don't we all wait until said memo is produced or not. And the reasons for producing the letter or not.

How can you refute something that doesn't exist?

This is the basis for all liberal delusions...they believe what the media says.

I wish the WH would just quit even addressing any of this idiotic delusional drivel....it is only making it more expansive with the crazed "resist" charge issued by Shillary and whomever that last fantastic President was....they should stick to writing books with highly altered Amazon reviews and move to FL.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Is a meme, I mean a momo, I mean a memo.

no is a bird.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't think that on its own, it would be enough to trigger support for impeachment in the House nor would all of the statements from President Trump, including calling the investigation a "a total hoax" or instructing his spokespeople to maintain a pretense of Flynn's innocence to the media when at the very least Trump and his inner circle had know for weeks that Flynn had lied.

In my opinion, those statements are a far more appropriate parallel to the statement you cite from Obama. As for the tarmac incident, it's decades too late for a second WJC impeachment.

While it might not have been much more than a blip on its own, as an item in a list that includes apparent collusion with Nunes to derail the House Select Committee investigation, some purported (and weird) loyalty oath and Trump's own admission that he was considering "this Russia thing" when he canned Comey (and the fact that he canned Comey during an investigation), it's far more signficant.

A very obvious interpretation is that he pressured Comey to shutdown the investigations into Flynn and others. Something that didn't happened according to Comey's testimony about an ongoing FBI counterintelligence investigation. We all know that Comey was just fired.

Presented that way, the obstruction of justice would be Comey's firing and the meeting in that case would substantiate the claim.

link   
James Rosen, Fox News: No one at the NY Times has seen the Comey "memo". Wrote the story anyway...

link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: marg6043

The memo will turn up. I'll bet you an 8 pack of Guinness.

Make it 2 Sixers of Creature Comforts Tropicalia and you're on.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: whywhynot
Yet another anonymous source. Really?

Anonymous Source seems to be pretty damn reliable.

Not yet, time and time again they fall short.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Wishful thinking, what a way to feed the hopefuls.

Is not memo, is nothing but another hoax to keep those that feed on anything Trump glue to the fake news media.

and you know this for a fact right?

anonymous sources are totally coo,l if it goes the trumpets way

hell tweets of 140 characters with no evidence or factual basis is enough for these people. they defend it to no end

link   
Reading now that the person who broke this story for the nyt also broke the Hillary server story. Take for what it's worth
twitter

edit on 16-5-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Got to keep the fake news to feed the hopefuls because obviously that is all the Democrats have to push for more seats in mid term elections, but the whole hoax of the Trump/Russian affair is going to backfire on them.

This becoming ridiculous, when news without backing is head line news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join