It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to Kill Flynn Investigation

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

No I don't, I don't have to do a thing. You're wrong.

Well sure, you don't HAVE to justify your lies.

Well regretfully for you, you just sound disingenuous when you call someone a liar by them pointing out that you're lying and wrong. Boohoohoo, don't cry too hard, I know its difficult for the thin-skinned staunch Trump supporter but you'll get over it.

Again regretfully for you, my "lies" are being shown to be accurate with each passing day and you cant seem to come to terms with that.

Well it was you who tried to correct me with you lies initially , sunshine. So cry away

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Correct. His job is to investigate and then prosecute if need be, as Rosenstein said.

Which is contrary to your original assertions.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Well regretfully for you, you just sound disingenuous when you call someone a liar by them pointing out that you're lying and wrong. Boohoohoo, don't cry too hard, I know its difficult for the thin-skinned staunch Trump supporter but you'll get over it.

Again regretfully for you, my "lies" are being shown to be accurate with each passing day and you cant seem to come to terms with that.

Well it was you who tried to correct me with you lies initially , sunshine. So cry away

I didn't try to correct a damn thing... I simply said you are wrong, about everything you posted. Which you are.

edit on 18-5-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
But Comey is compromised. Anything he says is suspect and he's trying to save his own skin.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

How so?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I didn't try to correct a damn thing... I simply said you are wrong, about everything you posted. Which you are.

Saying something doesn't make it so.
You have been unable to provide any evidence or reasoning to support your original claims.
Like I said, the onus is you. Saying someone is wrong for questioning wild claims you make and expecting that to be enough is absurd.
So, evidence please...

Here is the list of evidence you need to provide to back up you speculative statements.

Trump fires the Director of the FBI who is investigating the links with Russia
Then he invites the Russians into the Oval office the next morning

You are implying that he invited Russians to the Oval office after he fired Comey. That is false

Kicks out the American Media
False. American and Russian photographers were allowed in. There was no press.

Has the Russian State Run Press there instead but denies entry to American Press
False. The officila photographer used on many Russian state visits was there - along with the American one.

Confesses to Federal Obstruction on live TV
False. You'll need ot provide some evidence of what you are ven talking about, and hopefully it is not Trump talking about the difficult timing of his decision.

Comey details an official Memo of a conversation with Trump implicating him in further obstruction of Justice.
False. Comey has yet to detail anything.

The only thing you got right was that Trump fired Comey, but your innuendo and outright lies following it are plain to see.

edit on 19/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

They're waiting on the next excerpt from lawfare, be patient.

As everything else thrown at Trump wall this fake news is destined for gutter.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Sorry, everything you posted is wrong, be a man and admnit it.

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join