It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to Kill Flynn Investigation

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Try again, right now Democrats are looking like dirty rats on a witch hunt.

And is not getting any better.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Sure, that's what the partisan believe because they are refusing to accept the fact that the Dems did not make any of this up. This is Trump's doing and they would not have any reason to conduct a "witch hunt" if Trump and the people around him had not put themselves in this position.

It's time for you guys to grow and stop blaming others for these missteps.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

And not just Democrats. The GOP has finally wised up and see Trump with the shining light of truth.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The Intel committee is making news by splitting hairs.

They've made an art form of blowing things out of proportion. Most of their headlines are a reach at best.

They'll take the littlest minutia and call it a constitutional crisis.
By the way I did not vote and km not a trump supporter.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Laffo. You're not going to get any concession out of trump defenders here. Anyone that can read between the lines of the actions from the half human-half orange pudding that is trump has already jumped ship and won't be embarrassing themselves in these threads. The only ones left defending him are those who honestly think he's the second coming of jesus christ (maybe even better than jesus because jesus had that moment of doubt on the cross, and donald has never had a moment of doubt/weakness in the history of the universe - super A+ Bigly biggest Amazingman).

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

And not just Democrats. The GOP has finally wised up and see Trump with the shining light of truth.

www.rawstory.com...

hahaha seriously
did you read this?

said Republican pollster David Winston

said one GOP consultant who asked not to be named.

An adviser to one Republican being eyed for a key 2018 congressional race told the Examiner

Lobbyists report

nothing from anyone actually elected
but "the gop" is wising up.......what a load

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

The only ones left defending him are those who honestly think he's the second coming of jesus christ (maybe even better than jesus because jesus had that moment of doubt on the cross, and donald has never had a moment of doubt/weakness in the history of the universe - super A+ Bigly biggest Amazingman).

lol he is not the second coming and he never had to be
all he had to do was beat hillary
mission accomplished

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Witches do not exist...

Russia and their attempt to influence the 2016 US election has been fully established.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: olaru12

www.rawstory.com...

hahaha seriously
did you read this?

said Republican pollster David Winston

said one GOP consultant who asked not to be named.

An adviser to one Republican being eyed for a key 2018 congressional race told the Examiner

Lobbyists report

nothing from anyone actually elected
but "the gop" is wising up.......what a load

How about this....

www.rawstory.com...

and this...

www.politico.com...

or this...

www.cincinnati.com...
edit on 17-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

this cracked me up from one of your links..

As Charles P. Pierce said in Esquire last week, “I swear, it's like we elected the Clampetts, if the Clampetts were grifters.”

Trying to differentiate the Gross Incompetence from the Gross Corruption is a mind-boggling challenge.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

How about this?
time.com...
Even the oldest and most outlandish dem rep has some sense.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Monday cautioned against calling for impeachment prematurely. "What are the facts that you would make a case on?" she said during a CNN interview. "What are the rules that he may have violated? If you don't have that case, you're just participating in more hearsay."

3 very basic questions that in no way have been answered.
The only thing given to the public was the declassified report on russia trying to influence the election.
No other "evidence" has been offered.

Even the wackiest of the left understands there has to be facts and evidence to make a case.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I imagine Team Trump is staring at the clock wide-eyed right now amazed they made it until 4PM Eastern...a whole day...without another giant mountain of # hitting the fan.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Even the wackiest of the left understands there has to be facts and evidence to make a case.

Now this^^^^, This is worrying me.

Nancy Pelosi said something that made sense.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

And Bill Clinton's wife is probably breathing a sigh of relief that she's not in prison yet.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

everytime I have to respond to impeachment bs I am going to quote dear ole crazy nancy

she at least knows when to bluff and when not to

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: shooterbrody

Now this^^^^, This is worrying me.

Nancy Pelosi said something that made sense.

Dennis Kucinich is also on record as calling BS on these memos. That's the biggest clue to me that these memos are probably garbage. Even the Democratic leaders are saying "Wait a minute, this is getting ridiculous." It's only professional retards like Maxine Waters and John McCain that are calling for impeachment.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
I imagine Team Trump is staring at the clock wide-eyed right now amazed they made it until 4PM Eastern...a whole day...without another giant mountain of # hitting the fan.

I think for the first time you make sense, at least in part. The democratic smear campaign is most certainly a mountain of # (of the bull variety). At least we agree on something.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

everytime I have to respond to impeachment bs I am going to quote dear ole crazy nancy

Anyone who cares to do a "gotcha" can save this post and throw it back at me if I'm wrong...

Not only will President Trump never be impeached, he will easily be re-elected in 2020 by an even bigger margin than he had against Bill Clinton's wife.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Anyone who cares to do a "gotcha" can save this post and throw it back at me if I'm wrong...

Not only will President Trump never be impeached, he will easily be re-elected in 2020 by an even bigger margin than he had against Bill Clinton's wife.

2018 will be key, but right now the Democrats are committing political suicide. They represent everything that people hate about politics and politicians.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The silent majority out in flyover knows this B.S. is obstructing debate on important issues that affect their daily lives.

They see congress slow walking Trumps attempts to pass anything meaningful to improve daily lives.

Instead we have one half the government impeding the other half over partisan beliefs.

I contend that's what they put Trump in office for, an end to this crap effected by someone brash enough to cut through the B.S.

I also contend that louder the left hollars, more BS they produce, less business of government gets done that they'll know who to blame.

It won't be Trump

I think 2018 is going to be democrat cliff jump because flyover is always underestimated by self serving coasties.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join