It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to Kill Flynn Investigation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: Grambler

Awesome post.

When I grow up I wanna be you, bro'

Start drinking heavily now then. It will help add the weight and cynicism you need to reach full Grambler status.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Then why isn't Bill Clinton in trouble for obstructing justice?

Oh, that's right ... he and Lynch just talked about their grandchildren and how sad Bill's would be if their grandmother was put in jail ...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Sillyolme

If they do, where is the memo.

It has been mailed anonymously to Seith Rich !!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Good point. Obama went on TV saying that Hillary was innocent - in the middle of the investigation, and no one said a word.

There is a serious coup attempt going on in this country.
Seriously evil people with a lot of power are working hard.

I'm sorry but no he did not ever say Hillary was innocent. He was silent about the issue.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, that's right ... he and Lynch just talked about their grandchildren and how sad Bill's would be if their grandmother was put in jail ...

LMMFLWAO!

link   
Trump's inability to not do stupid things will somehow be the media's fault.

link   

That's why I'd like to see the crazed leftists press charges.

The hypocrisy would be epic to watch!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: RazorV66

You didn't read each word, did you?

"or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede"

Threatening isn't the only word there, is it? If I were Donald Trump I would be more concerned with words like "influences, impedes, or endeavors to influence".

And again I notice that you and silly had no problem with Obamas influence on Hillarys investigation.

Nope the rules have to be different for Trump though.

Well with any luck they will impeach Trump and you guys can get the neocon (neolib) warmongering people you want in and we can have WW3.

Maybe your cheering for a deep state overthrow of the government will lead you to a vaunted position of torturing dissidents or something else that would make you happy!

All brought to you by the party of peace and love!

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hardly a counter argument.

Bill was impeached for getting a blow job. His impeachment over his sexual conduct pretty much nullified any chance he was going to be found guilty over an actual crime.

If Hillary was my wife and I was president of the US, I probably would have taken Monica, too.

link   

a reply to: RazorV66

You didn't read each word, did you?

"or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede"

Threatening isn't the only word there, is it? If I were Donald Trump I would be more concerned with words like "influences, impedes, or endeavors to influence".

You can take it how you wish but the reality is - Trump's words according to The NY Times story are..."He is a good guy, I hope you can let this go"
That is obstructing justice?...GTFO

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
Trump's inability to not do stupid things will somehow be the media's fault.

If the media was half as hysterical, they'd be far more credible.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yeah can we get the details of Lynchs memos leaked?

Oh thats right, the deep state only leaks memos of people trying to stop them from controlling the government from unelected positions.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Because Obama/Hillary are no longer relevant!

But for the record I did have a problem with it. My point is that it NO LONGER MATTERS. They aren't in office. Trump is.

link   
A PAPER memo written right after Trump told him that he may have been tape recorded, and then back dated to February. Comey has had 2 full weeks to come up with this unique idea, LOL.

link   

Cuz nobody wrote memos and a) nobody knows what was said, or b) nothing inappropriate was discussed.

link   

Sure there is. That's why she's not in jail.
Go away Hillary deflections are irrelevant.
edit on 5162017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   
Oh, look! More unnamed sources and a crap story right around dinner time! Primed for your consumption.

Bon appetite.

link   

He was impeached for lying under oath ... you know - perjury. But please, don't let the truth get in the way of your fantasy. It would have been a scandal had he admitted to his sexual infidelities with Lewinsky, but that is hardly impeachable.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
So.... Comey would wait until he is fired to make this claim?
Yeah... that sounds credible.

NOPE...

Actually he documented it when it happened. Made formal memo's and shared them with Senior FBI agents and aides at the time he documented them.

He wanted a formal accounting of every legally or morally questionable interaction he had with Trump.

Trump claims he has audio tapes...Let's see them..The Senate intelligence committee is already considering strategies to request them...nicely or subpoena..

These types of memos recounting conversations by FBI agents are considered court admissible evidence.

This was the Director of the FBI..

And he has witnesses for each accounting at the time, since he had the foresight to discuss and share the memo's with Senior folks just in case # like this happened.

This is going SOUTH for Trump...And I don't mean Mar Largo
edit on 16-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Because Obama/Hillary are no longer relevant!

What about their numerous and obvious crimes? Are they still "relevant"?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join