It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to Kill Flynn Investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I wonder when the liberal media and the anti trump pay out instigations will just let go of Trump, Ooops, I guess Hillary's money is still circulating around.

What a joke, Comey have a memo, that is very weird. Oh, I forgot it most be the Washington post.

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Obstruction of justice is defined in the omnibus clause of 18 U.S.C. § 1503, which provides that "whoever . . . . corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be (guilty of an offense)." Persons are charged under this statute based on allegations that a defendant intended to intefere with an official proceeding, by doing things such as destroying evidence, or intefering with the duties of jurors or court officers.

Cornell University Law School Definition

Take special note of the "or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede"

Fits the definition of obstruction by the text of the law.

Again I will ask,

If Trump is guilty of this for merely asking and suggesting Flynn was innocent, how does the saem not apply to Obama for attempting to influence the Hillary case by claiming she was innocent before the investigation concluded?

+14 more 
link   
Does no one else find it odd that this is the second day in a row that an anonymous official leaks out a report at 5:00, just in time to cover the news at 6:00 and dominate that cycle?

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: bknapple32
If true. If a memo exists and it said that when it did..... Does anyone really think Comey is making this up? C'mon. Its one after another. Almost on the hour. I can't take it anymore

What more do you people need?

Remember, the Times admits it has not seen the memo it is reporting on.

Fair enough. I'm reserving judgement on this one. It's too important.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What does that matter? That's the biggest deflection I have seen so far regarding the topic.

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

The bloody corpse a weapon, fingerprints and photo evidence wouldn't be enough.

He admitted he fired Comey because of the "Rusher thing" on tv for all to see.

He fired comey because he wouldn't play ball. It's obvious.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If true. If a memo exists and it said that when it did..... Does anyone really think Comey is making this up? C'mon. Its one after another. Almost on the hour. I can't take it anymore

What more do you people need?

Remember, the Times admits it has not seen the memo it is reporting on.

Fair enough. I'm reserving judgement on this one. It's too important.

Prepare to reserve for a long, long time, We still don't know the details of original phone call between Flynn and the Russian that got him booted to begin with. We only know they talked and that something was mentioned ... according to anonymous sources ...

link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: jtma508

Let me guess. An anonymous source?

That excuse works for Trump.

+4 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Good point. Obama went on TV saying that Hillary was innocent - in the middle of the investigation, and no one said a word.

There is a serious coup attempt going on in this country.
Seriously evil people with a lot of power are working hard.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Obstruction of justice is defined in the omnibus clause of 18 U.S.C. § 1503, which provides that "whoever . . . . corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be (guilty of an offense)." Persons are charged under this statute based on allegations that a defendant intended to intefere with an official proceeding, by doing things such as destroying evidence, or intefering with the duties of jurors or court officers.

Take special note of the "or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede"

Again I will ask,

If Trump is guilty of this for merely asking and suggesting Flynn was innocent, how does the saem not apply to Obama for attempting to influence the Hillary case by claiming she was innocent before the investigation concluded?

You won't get an answer because "double standard".

That doesn't excuse Trump if he did anything wrong though.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Got to keep the blood suckers feed, you know those that are glue to CNN and their cabals waiting for another juicy leak so the agenda doesn't die out.

link   

Whoever is leaking is definitely connected. I'm certain the journalists are the people deciding what time the leaks drop. Actually i have no doubt about that. But they have a reliable source inside, maybe a lot of them.

And they are singing!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bknapple32

The bloody corpse a weapon, fingerprints and photo evidence wouldn't be enough.

He admitted he fired Comey because of the "Rusher thing" on tv for all to see.

He fired comey because he wouldn't play ball. It's obvious.

There is still more evidence of Hillary's criminal activity than Trump's. Trump is all built on hill of anonymous sources and wild speculation.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

he didn't do this now. The memo was written immediately after his meeting with Trump months ago.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

you expect the statement to say yes the memo is true and it happened?
give me a break

even if proven you people still wont believe it. there will still be the but obama and but hillary.
it will still be calls of fake news. thats very clear

link   

Whoever is leaking is definitely connected. I'm certain the journalists are the people deciding what time the leaks drop. Actually i have no doubt about that. But they have a reliable source inside, maybe a lot of them.

And they are singing!

Do they? Or do they have a lot of former administration officials who are "resisting" from within because the Swamp hasn't been drained fast enough?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Grambler

Again I will ask,

You won't get an answer because "double standard".

That doesn't excuse Trump if he did anything wrong though.

The problem with the last is that the waters are so muddied we'll never know if there really was wrong-doing or not. At this point, does anyone actually expect any fair treatment?

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Not Comey. These were notes that were found in Comeys paperwork left behind at the bureau after trump fired him last Tuesday.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Nope not from Comey from the FBI itself.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And this non-story just happens to pop up the very day it's revealed DNC staffer Seth Rich was the email leaker NOT "the Russians"...?

Uh huh.

Acting FBI director McCabe has already testified before Congress and stated that there was no interference from the White House in the Flynn matter.

Another leftist lie almost instantly debunked!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join