It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 to 60 Teens Swarm, Takeover, Train, Rob and Assault Weekend Riders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Geographically, Oakland (where this event took place) is smack dab in that Leftist 'sweet spot' between Berkeley and SF.

Geographically, Oakland is California's Beyruth!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

edit on 24-4-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
the thing i want to understand is why are all the most dangerous parts of this country run by democrats? is it overpopulation that's the problem or is it politics?

Politicians have broken the laws of Darwinism.

Stop feeding the scum ... and let them starve en masse. Stop trying to educate to the lowest common denominator ... and let them fall as others rise.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
a reply to: EternalShadow

Juvenile jails and adult jails in PC are just gladiator schools. Jail doesnt work.. they run game in there too and make deeper ties to the criminal elements for when they get out. I can give examples if you like

White folks need to stay out of it. Been a good 60 yrs.. back off. Let the blacks police their own. If they cant... move them to a new kind of rez... called a fema camp.. and train them, educate them how they need to be, get them rolling on things in life. See, the money isnt on Wall street ... its in the ghetto. MILLIONS moved every day in goods. Crap like the war on drugs and other "initiatives" in the poor communities keeps them right where they are.. a thriving and ultimately lawless grey and black market. Butt out. Let it run its course and dont give choices..force them behave when they are incapable as Ive suggested. No one likes the scary solutions though.

What the actual f___ did I just read?!?!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Notice this doesnt happen in Texas....or other States with pro 2nd amend gun ideologies........here in Idaho, you dont even have to have a CC permit to conceal carry anymore......

GL trying that in a place like this lol
edit on 4/24/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

Then explain why this continues to happen in places like Oakland, Detroit, Chicago.... what do they all have in common?

I'm sure you know.

Massive poverty, no opportunity, drugs, violence, gangs, broken homes, broken families and broken institutions.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Then explain why this continues to happen in places like Oakland, Detroit, Chicago.... what do they all have in common?

I'm sure you know.

Massive poverty, no opportunity, drugs, violence, gangs, broken homes, broken families and broken institutions.

Well, let's see ...

Broken homes and families create the conditions for ...

drugs, violence, gangs which leads to ...

no opportunity because no business wants to be victimized by ...

drugs, violence, gangs ...

local government, broken homes, broken families ....

break institutions ...

aiding and abetting drugs, violence, gangs ...

It all creates a sucking death spiral of massive poverty.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What I want to know is how 50+ teenagers were able to coordinate this and pull it off without being caught. Sounds like there may have been some organizers and money involved in my opinion. Look at the OP already blaming it on "lefties", looks like they did their job if that is the case.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Pretty much. In that kind of environment what do you expect to come from it??? It's a violent, abusive, harsh environment where only the most ruthless are going to make it. So that is what it produces as a result. I went through part of Oakland recently. A friend of mine was hired to do security on some apartments where things got so bad the cops didn't even bother with it so they had private security come in. I drove him up there and it was sketchy as hell.

The people living there basically had taken over and it was ruled mostly by members of gangs who lived there. The landlords didn't do anything to the place and were about to get sued by the city if they didn't start fixing stuff. But they had to first secure it before even that could happen.

I certainly wouldn't want to live there. But if you did you would have to assimilate to some degree or you'd never live through it. Meaning you'd have to do the same as everyone else to survive. Do that for a few generations and you've just built yourself a breeding ground of criminals.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

They all look the same.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You've heard of flash mobs. They probably used their phones to coordinate the effort.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I'm sure you know.

Who has run those cities for decades?

Here, I'll make it easy for you...

[__] Republicans

[__] Leftists

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Spare me your partisan BS. Things are more complicated than that.

If you took time out of your agenda of blaming "the other guy" you'd learn how complex things really are. But you choose not to and I'm not giving up my time arguing it with you.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What I want to know is how 50+ teenagers were able to coordinate this and pull it off without being caught. Sounds like there may have been some organizers and money involved in my opinion. Look at the OP already blaming it on "lefties", looks like they did their job if that is the case.

What one must clearly understand is that this culture... this "thug" culture is completely accepted as what black culture is. The stereotypes have become reality and are fervently promoted as a strength and not a weakness! Ask a black person who speaks fluent English properly and how their peers treat them for not speaking "ebonically". They become social outcasts amongst "their own"! IT'S COOL TO BE IGNORANT, SELL DRUGS, SHOOT PEOPLE, COMMIT CRIME, HATE WHITE PEOPLE, DISREGARD EDUCATION, ETC. If you don't dress a certain way and do everything the rap music promotes, you are labeled a "square". Social media is the main catalyst in organizing these operations. However, most neighborhoods are very tight knit, and wouldn't be to hard to walk down the street and pull friends into your group on your way to the target.

These kids get off on this. They laugh, hoot and holler as they take part in crimes. Hurting people is genuinely FUN and they will post their vicious "victories" on social media. The like counts on videos and posted comments speaks VOLUMES on the psychologically damaged in this country. Thugs are elevated as heroes for ripping off the "squares".
edit on E30America/ChicagoMon, 24 Apr 2017 19:27:18 -05004pmMondayth07pm by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk
a reply to: IAMTAT

Geographically, Oakland (where this event took place) is smack dab in that Leftist 'sweet spot' between Berkeley and SF.

You can't blame the crime problems in Oakland on the Lefties.

Sure you can.

Do you think crap like this would happen in Texas or a CC state?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Spare me your partisan BS. Things are more complicated than that.

If you took time out of your agenda of blaming "the other guy" you'd learn how complex things really are. But you choose not to and I'm not giving up my time arguing it with you.

Someone has to be right and someone has to be wrong, bro'.

My "BS" might be partisan, but that's because I know I'm right.

I am far more open-minded than you might think, but I also know my stuff and am not going to fold to be "polite".

Things really aren't that "complex". There are easy fixes to these issues if we face facts and simply tell the truth.

Creating more dependency and less personal responsibility doesn't help anything; and as near as I can tell, that's what the Left in America has been doing for 50 years.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Sure you can.

Do you think crap like this would happen in Texas or a CC state?

Then how do you explain Florida??

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

And pretty much every single one of them will be on all the public assistance they can qualify for, so if that was the answer, you would expect it to have made a difference in some way. Instead, no matter how much we dump into the mix, things just get worse.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This should be prosecuted as a hate crime but it took place in Commiefornia so that thoughtcrime is quickly dispatched.

Imagine the enormity of this story if the attackers were White teens.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Then all Liberal places would be like this and all conservative places would too.

They aren't.

It's not that simple man.

It never is no matter how much you want to believe it is.

Society is complex and there are lot's of reasons for things. Even within a city or even a neighborhood there are dynamics that have to be considered that aren't as easy as just Left or Right Politics.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join