It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 to 60 Teens Swarm, Takeover, Train, Rob and Assault Weekend Riders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Seems like an organized event, probably used social media as a 'vehicle' to organize such an event?

Seems like it could have been prevented/thwarted if the people using our spying resources (intel community) actually used them for 'good.'

Sure, I got nothing to hide, peek all you like...pervert.
But when you're wasting time and resources on people like me, crap seeps down your leg, not mine.

Somewhat of a privacy concern now?

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sounds like 50-60 teens need to be rounded up and sent to bootcamp and the parents forced to pay for it all, that should teach everyone involved about the value of conducting ones-self in society in a proper and respectful manner.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Interesting.
The idea that vegetables are responsible for this lawlessness in Oakland...may be worth a government study.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Was it a whole 'Troop' of 'em?

I guess the only people able to defend themselves are the people willing to ignore the laws.

Bet ya Feinstein would have produced her CC weapon. Oh ... that's right ... public transportation is for common folk.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Sounds like 50-60 teens need to be rounded up and sent to bootcamp and the parents forced to pay for it all, that should teach everyone involved about the value of conducting ones-self in society in a proper and respectful manner.

The thing is the idiot kids learn this behavior from the parents.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

And their smart phones taken away from them.

The times can't get any more effed up when robbers start crowdsourcing,

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Oakland has been a very dangerous place for a long time. A relative who was a truck driver used to dread being stuck in their truck yard there overnight. Even though it had an 8 foot fence with razor wire. security guards and cameras all over the place if he had to stay overnight in his sleeper he slept fully dressed boots and all with his gun in his hand.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Good to know, thank you. I thought it took a message from God Himself to get one out there. And congratulations on your decision to carry. The safety of you, your family and loved ones starts with You.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Before reading let's play guess the race! Well actually I cheated a bit a glimpsed something about oakland in the comment above, but I'm gonna go ahead and guess not white.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It says something that the Raiders couldn't even stay in Oakland anymore. They moved to Las Vegas.

But yeah, this whole mob gang activity is sort of like what was happening in India. At least so far they've confined themselves to mass shoplifting and thefts here. They were raping in India.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It happens here, but barely gets noticed< killing guards on public transport, killing or robbing passengers. Its the metrolink train from St Louis metro to the metro east and back. Mil base and college on this side of the river, colleges on the the side. Problem is normal folks cant ride the metrolink.... unless you want to up your odds of being a statistic. Thety asked one guy what he thought about the mike brown situation... and beat hm when he didnt answer quickly enough.

I also dont know what you all dance around saying its groups of black kids. It is here too.. ad everyone is too timid like little rabbits to say it out loud. Now repeat after me... black youth culture SUCKS. If we dont recognize the problem and stop being a bunch of wussies to even SAY it.. how do you think it will be adequately addressed?? Good lord...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

Ah, so you assume there are 2 parents in these homes.

And this 'behavior' isn't learned from any home unit.

It's spreading because of 'generation me'.

They have learned from society,twitter, instastupid...errr gram and facebook.

They are designing a world where the youth could care less about their actions.

If they can get free anything and maybe a few minutes of fame on social media, they are all for it.

And it's only going to get worse.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

Not really.

Often times you'll find a particular home-life pattern emerges when it comes to criminal behavior in youth offenders, regardless of race.

I'm sure you can figure it out.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Fake cameras on the train in Oakland, yet real cameras on my bus from elementary school. A case of social engineering?

edit on 24-4-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This was actually pretty common in London in the 90s, they called it steaming. Would start at one end of the train and jack everyone as they moved through the carriages. They usually had knives and hammers which was scary enough... must be quite terrifying if they have guns.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
This was actually pretty common in London in the 90s, they called it steaming. Would start at one end of the train and jack everyone as they moved through the carriages. They usually had knives and hammers which was scary enough... must be quite terrifying if they have guns.

Yep.

Of course, is one of the strictest gun control states in the nation, so odds are that every one of the guns would be illegal.

But I would point out that even if this were in a state with very liberal gun laws allowing even open carry ... it's extremely likely that every one of the guns these kids might have would be illegal.
edit on 24-4-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well promoting the thug lifestyle went completely unchecked for decades now. This is what happens if the rolemodels of our generation X are nothing but freaks and criminals. You reap what you sow. It's time to crackdown on all the thugs in the hoods. Why are they even allowed to roam free in the first place? If this continues it will surely escalate further but if a useless thug gets shot in self defense than they will scream bloody murder again.

Perhaps the people of California should quit wasting there time protesting at Berkeley and actually demand answers from the mayor. The Berkeley mayor is in deep with Antifa btw that explains why the police always had to step down during the protests. The mayor needs to be fired asap. He is willingly endangering lifes of the american people.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Having used coc aine in my youth, you knew exactly the affect it was having on you. Unlike booze, it doesn't just sneak up, it skyrockets you.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
politicians, judges and lawyers don`t care because they don`t ride the trains, no sense in wasting good tax money on protecting the commoners.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
THIS is another reason to have guards at each station(armed ones) and also put up barriers to not allow turnstile jumping.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join