It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 to 60 Teens Swarm, Takeover, Train, Rob and Assault Weekend Riders

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: ketsuko

Once again, you have failed to get my very well expressed point. I said that the individuals involved should be punished. The point is that if we are just going to blame these individuals, or the fact that their black, as the sole reason for this behavior, we will never stop it. But it's just easier to blame race, or bad seeds, and call it a day. Never make changes, never strive for better, etc, etc. etc..

I'm sorry to interject, but are there mobs of white, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Philippino, etc. etc. etc.. running around robbing and assaulting people, destroying property, etc. etc. etc..!!!!?????

Nope.

IT IS A RACE PROBLEM! But more importantly, IT IS A CULTURAL PROBLEM!!

Not that you have ever bothered to find out but here is a few videos of white kids in mobs hurting people. Took me about 1 min to find them. here are some white gang members.
www.youtube.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.latimes.com...
here are some latin gang members.
www.liveleak.com...
here are some asian gang members .
smashculturalmarxism.wordpress.com...
I could go on and list violent gang type crimes committed by each and every race of humans on the planet. Stop towing the line the MSM wants to feed you. It isn't that one race or the other commits more crime it's that the msm reports it more often if it's a certain race. Whatever gets them clicks. It's a ratings game and you are a sucker to fall for for it.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Once again since you skipped it.
Science differs on your opinion. "race" as in color is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT and not Scientifically true. Ive seen the studies myself. EThnicities cover traits,ancestry,and genetics.. its not splitting hairs is the responsible thing to say because Im not a freakign cave man.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Once again, you have failed to get my very well expressed point. I said that the individuals involved should be punished. The point is that if we are just going to blame these individuals, or the fact that their black, as the sole reason for this behavior, we will never stop it. But it's just easier to blame race, or bad seeds, and call it a day. Never make changes, never strive for better, etc, etc. etc..

I'm sorry to interject, but are there mobs of white, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Philippino, etc. etc. etc.. running around robbing and assaulting people, destroying property, etc. etc. etc..!!!!?????

Nope.

Not that you have ever bothered to find out but here is a few videos of white kids in mobs hurting people. Took me about 1 min to find them. here are some white gang members.
www.youtube.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.latimes.com...
www.liveleak.com...
I could go on and list violent gang type crimes committed by each and every race of humans on the planet. Stop towing the line the MSM wants to feed you. It isn't that one race or the other commits more crime it's that the msm reports it more often if it's a certain race. Whatever gets them clicks. It's a ratings game and you are a sucker to fall for for it.

Nice try! But an overall fail. One guy gets beat up talking s# in a restaurant by several other men. No problem describing the attackers there! Funny how you dog me for being MSM brainwashed and you used a story from MSM.

Where's the mob of 50-60 white men robbing, assaulting and damaging property??

Biker gangs shooting it out with each other? This wasn't a gang, but a mob of kids!

Where's the mob of 50-60 white men robbing, assaulting and damaging property??

The Latin Kings beat up one of their own for whatever reason???? Again, this wasn't a gang, but a mob of kids!

Where's the mob of 50-60 Latin youths robbing, assaulting and damaging property??

Asian group of men raped a woman???

Where's the mob of 50-60 Asian men robbing, assaulting and damaging property??

None of your examples are comparable to groups of 50 - 500+ young black individuals running around robbing, assaulting and destroying property!!! Sorry, it's the same deflection card that is ALWAYS played when the black community is singled out for something that they are doing almost entirely. Then cue the bleeding hearts with the all the outside factors that contribute to things being the way they are. What a great way to say that the black community is weak....easily manipulated....easily bought off...and completely helpless! Shameful. The excuses are just as damaging because over time those excuses can be used to explain everything.

TRY AGAIN.

edit on E30America/ChicagoMon, 24 Apr 2017 23:33:47 -05004pmMondayth11pm by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Science differs on your opinion. "race" as in color is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT and not Scientifically true. Ive seen the studies myself. EThnicities cover traits,ancestry,and genetics.. its not splitting hairs is the responsible thing to say because Im not a freakign cave man.

Show me where science differs. Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I took the BART train that night. Bunch of #ing punks live in Oakland. I believe the police are now looking into a local house party that broke up to see if there is a connection.

Side note: This is only one stop away from Fruitvale Station, which was made famous for the Oscar Grant killing on NYE several years back by a BART cop.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i wish these robbers would go after villains, like bannkers, politichians, etc.
no one should rob normal people.
edit on 24-4-2017 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

50-60? it sounds like a large organized gang. I would bet those teens are gang members of MS-13. Officials saying "this is the first of it's kind", but it won't be the only time. Unfortunately this is probably just the start. It may have been an initiation into the gang, but I have a feeling there will be more crimes like this one.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It doesn't sound like too much of a planned gang robbery thing as much as just a gang going out and being punks just for the sake of bragging rights and to cause fear.

There were only a total of seven robberies and no weapons reported. A couple injuries and seven robberies out of that many people sounds more like they were just doing it because they thought it was fun, but robbing people wasn't the actual purpose behind it. At least not for the majority of them.

A gang with that purpose in mind could have cleaned just about the whole train full of people rather than just seven of them.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I had to spend a few weeks in San Leandro for work a couple of years ago. They sure are proud of that train out there. Take the train, everyone would say. You don't need to drive, it is so much easier... Needless to say, I really didn't leave the area my hotel was in. One wrong turn, and I was in trouble, having made it to a bad neighborhood.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

50-60? it sounds like a large organized gang. I would bet those teens are gang members of MS-13. Officials saying "this is the first of it's kind", but it won't be the only time. Unfortunately this is probably just the start. It may have been an initiation into the gang, but I have a feeling there will be more crimes like this one.

I guarantee 100% that it wasn't an MS-13 thing. It was youngsters that live in the area.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Undocumented school fundraising.

Give them sanctuary from accountability, bigots!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Show me where science differs. Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it truth.

web.mit.edu...

READ THAT. Biological RACE does not exist according to studies and science. Just minor variations exist such as skin tone,and features,but genetically we are of one race.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Pissed thinking about this.....would only happen once around here let me tell ya

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Humm, actually after watching the video in the article the op posted it seems plausible that it was a mob of black kids and not an ms-13 gang.

After doing a search online, it seems this has been happening in several states for about 6 years or so, but it has become more frequent now in areas such as Oakland.

The claim that they are not releasing the video evidence because they are teens is bs.

Here are a few examples of similar mobs of kids robbing in other states. It doesn't seem to just be teenagers though.

Chicago.

Georgetown.

Bergdorf Goodman, New York

DC metro area.

Las Vegas.

Nordstrom, Oregon

SE Washington.

NE Washington.

Roslindale outside Boston.

Group of 25 teenagers rob a gas station by storming the store as a flash mob

3 different flash mob robberies in Chicago.

Hartford, Texas.

Surveillance video shows dozens of teens looting Hartford gas station

Kansas city.

Granted, not all these flash mobs were done by teenagers, but there have been videos recorded of flash mobs of teenagers in the past that were released to the public. The problem is that it has become so frequent in places like Oakland, that authorities probably fear a backlash from law abiding citizens due to these criminals being blacks and doing these flash mob robberies at least 3 times now in the same area.

BTW, similar flash mobs have been occurring in other countries. It's a shame that it seems large groups of black thugs are doing this in the U.S. and giving a bad name to black Americans. Everyone involved in doing these flash mob robberies should be ashamed of themselves, but of course they won't be ashamed.

edit on 25-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Governor Jerry Brown use to be mayor of Oakland (1999-2007)
and from that point Oakland went to hell.
Then he became governor and the state followed going down hill.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Montsta

I guarantee 100% that it wasn't an MS-13 thing. It was youngsters that live in the area.

You are right, when i read "group of 50-60 teens rob and assault" it would only seem logical a large gang could do this and I immediately thought of MS-13 gang members who have been pouring through our borders.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

web.mit.edu...

READ THAT. Biological RACE does not exist according to studies and science. Just minor variations exist such as skin tone,and features,but genetically we are of one race.

Interesting, however I'm not going to continue this argument because it is derailing the thread. I'll finish reading it tomorrow. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Wow. That took guts. And look at the prison populations by race. Yeah, they didn't have the nice upbringing of the white-absentee daddies-bad neighborhoods-really poor. And this after over 50 years of anti-discrimination laws and all the freebies the US can't even afford-we buy money from China to support our thugs-but then big business supports the prisons and we all make money. Round and round it goes.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Nope.

www.youtube.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.latimes.com...
www.liveleak.com...

Hahahaha that's one of the most ignorant comments I've ever seen on ATS. You have no concept of statistics. None. To say that the fact that one race commits violent crime something like eight times more than any other race is just an msm lie is completely absurd.

I know it's all the rage for everything to be "fair and equal" right now but this is quite a reach. You don't need to be worried about handing out participation trophies for criminal behavior.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Mikehawk

Geographically, Oakland (where this event took place) is smack dab in that Leftist 'sweet spot' between Berkeley and SF.

You can't blame the crime problems in Oakland on the Lefties.

Don't go full retard bro.

Are you triggered?

Are 'Lefties' in control of the city government?

If roving gangs of local teens can takeover trains in the city...someone isn't doing their job effectively.

It wasn't "Lefties" when the Reagan admin was flooding those neighborhoods with coke. How easily you political clowns forget due to your blind allegiance. I don't play left versus right, I prefer pro wresting, it's more realistic.

You took an important topic and tainted it with your political ideologies. Stop pretending to care about the victims of this crime. You are using this incident to push your obvious agenda.

You're the "Right's" version of that other member who constantly posted anti trump threads during the election. I think you both suffer the same disorder.

Edit:

You're blaming the people in charge. Shouldn't we aim for the top? This is Trumps fault going by your very own faulty logic that you tried to use against me. Nice try lol.
edit on 25-4-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join