It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 to 60 Teens Swarm, Takeover, Train, Rob and Assault Weekend Riders

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Once again, you have failed to get my very well expressed point. I said that the individuals involved should be punished. The point is that if we are just going to blame these individuals, or the fact that their black, as the sole reason for this behavior, we will never stop it. But it's just easier to blame race, or bad seeds, and call it a day. Never make changes, never strive for better, etc, etc. etc..

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: ketsuko

Once again, you have failed to get my very well expressed point. I said that the individuals involved should be punished. The point is that if we are just going to blame these individuals, or the fact that their black, as the sole reason for this behavior, we will never stop it. But it's just easier to blame race, or bad seeds, and call it a day. Never make changes, never strive for better, etc, etc. etc..

I'm sorry to interject, but are there mobs of white, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Philippino, etc. etc. etc.. running around robbing and assaulting people, destroying property, etc. etc. etc..!!!!?????

Nope.

IT IS A RACE PROBLEM! But more importantly, IT IS A CULTURAL PROBLEM!!
edit on E30America/ChicagoMon, 24 Apr 2017 21:34:45 -05004pmMondayth09pm by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Teens is code for???? Buuuuhaaahaaa!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: rickymouse

Interesting.
The idea that vegetables are responsible for this lawlessness in Oakland...may be worth a government study.

There are thousands of studies on plant defense chemicals already. Many medicines are derived from these chemicals. Many other medicines are derived off of microbe defense chemistry too. Many spices were once medicines, and they are still medicines, too much of a spice and it dopes you up or makes your thinking messed up. Celery chemistry is very potent, and also can be very bad for you if you overconsume raw celery juice. Not many of these chemistries in plants are bad in moderation, in fact in moderation they can balance things. Tipping the scales can cause all sorts of mental issues. Just like pesticides have negative effects which boost acetylcholine too high, plants have plant defense chemistry that to the same thing. That chemistry can cause people to get anxious and unruly. Eventually the people may need medicines to make up for that esterase inhibiting done by the veggies or pesticides. So just stick people on antidepressant and anti-anxiety drugs to make up for consuming too much of the vegetable or grains enzyme blocking activity.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Please see my original response.

PS, you're clearly racist.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Having used coc aine in my youth, you knew exactly the affect it was having on you. Unlike booze, it doesn't just sneak up, it skyrockets you.

Within fifteen minutes you begin to consider it normal. I never really liked that buzz that much. I can get like that off of a few cokes or mountain dews.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Please see my original response.

PS, you're clearly racist.

Yeah, clearly. I'm German, Black, Portuguese, Puerto Rican, and French Canadian Winnebago Indian.

Yeah, I'm so racist.

Sorry you're triggered by facts.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Then, according to your position, you're part of the problem.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Then, according to your position, you're part of the problem.

What position?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

That it's a race problem.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

There is just one race on planet earth. its ETHNICITIES you refeer to in truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Either you get way better sodas than I do, or you had really bad coke. But that's just me. This is way off topic anyhow.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: neo96

Schools lost control over students in places like that a long time ago. Teachers most likely are more likely to be punished by the students than the other way around.

No gang banger is going to allow some teacher to spank him or something stupid like that.

Thatw why you need guards in each room to dispense a Azz kicking instead of a spanking. Maybe a bullet to the knee sometimes.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

It most certainly is considering the social relations, or the relations between them.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Advantage
a reply to: yuppa

Bleeding hearts and money grabbers wont let jail function... so thats not happening.
I dont want that sort in the mil... no one could count on them, much less trust them. Theyd likely wind up shooting each other before completing basic.

Ahh now you see my plan. And thats why they would all been fitted with shock collars that go to lethal if they try to kill another.

Nah... thats zombies... and it never works.
Watch the movie Fido

Oh no. try wearing a shock collar and someone setting it off. Dont care how mean you are you dropping at full blast.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

No, race (as a human categorization) is the classification of humans into groups based on physical traits, ancestry, genetics, or social relations, or the relations between them. But if you want to split hairs....

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

It most certainly is considering the social relations, or the relations between them.

Can you prove they are not the same race as you? WHat you are calling race isnt actually true. Science even backs this up but its too convenient for people to use. its superficial and stupid. Once again No race but HUmans on this planet. African american is just a ethnicity. The governments just too lazy to rewrite the history and science books though on this.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

No, race (as a human categorization) is the classification of humans into groups based on physical traits, ancestry, genetics, or social relations, or the relations between them. But if you want to split hairs....

Science differs on your opinion. "race" as in color is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT and not Scientifically true. Ive seen the studies myself. EThnicities cover traits,ancestry,and genetics.. its not splitting hairs is the responsible thing to say because Im not a freakign cave man.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Can you prove they are not the same race as you?

Well until they do, or you can factually prove otherwise...As it is defined (and considering how mixed I am), that wouldn't be difficult.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Thatw why you need guards in each room to dispense a Azz kicking instead of a spanking. Maybe a bullet to the knee sometimes.

No, that's not what you need. What you need is to eliminate those who aren't there to learn all together. The problem is we either force or allow those who are young criminals and thugs entry into schools and expect them to behave correctly. They won't. They don't know how to act that way.

There is always some degree of misbehaving by kids, but anyone that requires police custody or armed guards doesn't belong on a campus at all.

Now at first you may need security to clean out a campus, but maintaining one that is up to standard should be easier. But you don't want schools to become prisons.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join