It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of Pedophiles Locked Up Under Trump -But Why No Media Coverage?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Jesus people, can we please put our cocks away and just all agree getting rid of slavers and pedophillic perverts is good and simply rah rah and promote more of this?

Who cares if Trump is directly responsible or not, I don't, but if we can get more of this by not dismissing that, I'm all for it, and even if it's not Trumps fault, playing up to his ego and asking for more of this certainly won't hurt.

Keep your eyes on the ball people.

link   
a reply to: seasonal

Seasonal ... now that you know the truth ... you may want to ask the mods to change your title ...

... it's more than a little bit dishonest, don't you think?

link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Obama sounded like a professor, very elegant, polished and a wonderful speech.

Trump sounded like a mechanic not polished, but made it clear that this is going to happen. He also brought up that it (work on the crime) has been much more focused in the last 4 weeks. He will demand results.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Jesus people, can we please put our cocks away and just all agree getting rid of slavers and pedophillic perverts is good and simply rah rah and promote more of this?

Who cares if Trump is directly responsible or not, I don't, but if we can get more of this by not dismissing that, I'm all for it, and even if it's not Trumps fault, playing up to his ego and asking for more of this certainly won't hurt.

Keep your eyes on the ball people.

What'st he title of the thread, Puppylove?

Perhaps that's the reason we're discussing it.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

This will make you ashamed. No telling how long this went on. Maybe under the current president, people will be arrested and investigations proceed. 

This was queenofswords post.

They will still deflect it somehow because Trump just can't do any right, no matter what. Praising Trump for them would be the same thing as stabbing themself in the heart. Just not going to happen.

This was then my response. What do you not get?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I did not make up the title, it was written that way.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Actually, point taken Puppylove.

I've said several times that LEOs should be thanked for this because they've been working on it FOR OVER A DECADE.

As to the rest, you're right. It's silly to argue with the irrelevant. Thanks for reminding me!

link   
a reply to: seasonal

To be honest, Trump sounded like he wanted to sign the piece of paper in front of him and go back to his room to watch tv or something.

Prove to me that paper had any impact on recent arrests or convictions. Until you do, its FAKE NEWS.

edit on 1-3-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

link   

The results matter not the accuracy of the title. # Trump, not Obama or anyone else is in the position to keep this going or expand on it, and Trump's biggest weekness and strength is his ego. Why nitpicking this rather than doing what will actually help keep it full steam ahead.

Is like the placebo effect, once you remove the curtain the effect ends. If we can manipulate Trump into taking credit and going full steam ahead with more I say let's do it.

link   

originally posted by: seasonal

That's because it's sourced from fake news blogs.

Suit yourself.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

The results matter not the accuracy of the title. # Trump, not Obama or anyone else is in the position to keep this going or expand on it, and Trump's biggest weekness and strength is his ego. Why nitpicking this rather than doing what will actually help keep it full steam ahead.

Is like the placebo effect, once you remove the curtain the effect ends. If we can manipulate Trump into taking credit and going full steam ahead with more I say let's do it.

You are absolutely right about that. I hope the President brings national attention to the work these LEOs have been doing.

As to nitpicking the title ... it's not factual, this fake news crap gets posted in thread after thread, and I still love ATS a little too much to see it trashed.

edit on 1-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

So now you're just going to ignore me when I've pointed out your foolish mistake?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

You took responsibility of the claims by keeping the original title.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I quoted the ever "elusive" quote for you

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think this subject (not the false news angle) is one that deserves the utmost attention. As has been said, if Mr. Trump's efforts can add to the dismantleing of these networks, all the better.

And for that, he would deserve praise ...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I guess you and I have a different view of his speech. I feel, and yes I said feel, that the culture just changed in the White House.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Amen. Now we're talking.

link   
So it takes one post from puppy to get you to change your tone, when I've been saying the same thing since page 1.

Lol.. got it I'm outta here folks

ETA: we need more people like you puppy
edit on 1-3-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   

Responsibility?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
So it takes one post from puppy to get you to change your tone, when I've been saying the same thing since page 1.

Lol.. got it I'm outta here folks

ETA: we need more people like you puppy

It's not about you and me.

Let's move on.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join