It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of Pedophiles Locked Up Under Trump -But Why No Media Coverage?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
What a load of horse sh#t, I can't believe the amount of useless nut polishing going on here these days..Trump's hangers must be dolphin smooth by now.

President Trump is proving that he can work on several things at once. It's sad that liberals will be wallowing in their butt-hurtness for 8 years.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Pedophilia is a founding principle of the EU oligarchy, made of nobility politicians, etc... Also strange phenomena of vampirism may be observed in Royals behavior such as in Prince Charles and others in the UK and EU

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Vampirism, eh?

Just how does a vampire behave?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Media is in the pockets of NATO-EU elites financially and politically, that's why the pretend not to notice pedophilia and other nazi characteristics of anti-semitism and Israel hating, pro Al-Quaeda western European society.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The most dangerous pedophile running around at the moment are NATO-EU "leaders", especially those who support Nazis in Ukraine.
edit on 14-12-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

because Hillary Clinton and John Podesta are not on that list, yet...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Another successful operation running prior to and during the superbowl, this year in Atlanta. Saw this news this morning... 33 people arrested so far and 4 individuals have been "recovered" (I'm guessing that means they saved 4 victims?): link

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Biggest pedos are still running around in the EU and in most cases are running the EU. In the UK, while they are almost out of the EU, the royals run a complete full faceted, drug and pedophilia network, handled by illegal immigrants that crossed the channel from Calais !

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What a load of horse sh#t, I can't believe the amount of useless nut polishing going on here these days..Trump's hangers must be dolphin smooth by now.

President Trump is proving that he can work on several things at once. It's sad that liberals will be wallowing in their butt-hurtness for 8 years.

I wager that the President elect in 2024 will also be a republican.

And that’s a bet I’d definitely win.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: carewemust

I wager that the President elect in 2024 will also be a republican.

And that’s a bet I’d definitely win.

Especially since the Democratic Party will be caricature of its former self. Led by Ocasio, Omar, and Tlaib.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You won't hear much about the huge drug busts either. The elite who own the 6 Media giants (90% of U.S. Media) have a stake in that illegal industry.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Meanwhile in the EU, royals from Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg keep running Afghan drugs and pedophilia for the "pleasure" of EU economic, banking and military elites ...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The biggest pedophiles are in Europe, they are protected by Royals all over the place ....

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join