It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of Pedophiles Locked Up Under Trump -But Why No Media Coverage?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andrewh7

As I have said in the thread, the culture has changed. Talk is no longer going to do. Action seems to be a common part of his admin.
Thanks for looking at the puff pieces. OH, and no shrine, but I did have his picture painted on the bottom of my swimming pool.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Why are we comparing 1500 sex trafficking and pedophilia arrests combined since Trump became president with 400 sex trafficking arrests alone in 2014?!

This is one of the most obvious attempts at deception I've ever seen - the writers of the article are truly amateur propagandists. Did anyone actually fall for this??

I hope more and more are arrested, charged, found guilty and locked up in gen pop until they're crossed off every day. It's just this ridiculous story making the rounds in based on a comparison that makes no sense.

I bet there were more murders and traffic violations in the past week than there were murders in all of 2014 too!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Gryphon66

Enforcing the Law against Human Trafficking - Trump: 1,500 Busts in 1 Month, Obama: Less than 400 in 1 Year
freedomoutpost.com...

This is your thread - surely you're reading replies. If you didn't notice the obvious flaw in the data presented when you first read it, you should have seen multiple posts pointing it out by the time you posted this.

Just admit, it's 2 different data sets (Trafficking only in one, Trafficking + Pedophilia in another), and you didn't notice it when you read the article.

Everyone wants traffickers and pedos caught, and if Trump somehow influences increased arrests, everyone will be glad. The fact remains, this article is total hog piss, comparing apples to apples plus oranges, yet presenting the data sets as if they're both "just apples."

Not only are you not admitting your mistake, you're reiterating it here. It's easy to stop discrediting yourself, and we won't fault you for being taken in by the deception. It happens to the best of us from time to time. Don't keep trying to push it as if it's a valid point just to avoid admitting being wrong though.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
oh FFS - why do wing nuts have to inject partisan bollox into EVERYTHING that happens ???

the detection rate in " underground " crimes like child sex abuse - fluctuates greatly - and involves as much luck as anything else

the " low " of 2014 is not thje fault of obama

and the magnificent sucesses of 2017 cannot be credited to trump

get over it - which ever side of the fence you hang your nuts on

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Wow, how does he find the time to be a president, a detective and an arresting officer.

I bet you he has a cape and wears his underwear on the outside, too.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Somebody has been spending too much time at GLP and the Voat pizzagate forum. The trump stroking is VAST with those folks... And he has nothing to do with these busts.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Enforcing the Law against Human Trafficking - Trump: 1,500 Busts in 1 Month, Obama: Less than 400 in 1 Year
freedomoutpost.com...

That's cool and all but, again, you and your source are conflating human trafficking and sex trafficking. The article starts out talking about human trafficking and then subtly shifts it into talk about sex trafficking and pedophiles. Aren't these the same guys trying to say Trump has a pedophile task force when in reality it's just him talking about human trafficking in general? So that's their angle.

I'm not sure what your excuse is. You've already been shown that you're using terms interchangeably when they're not interchangeable. Why you persist in doing it I don't know, but can only presume it's because you need a new offering for your Trump altar.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Isn't it funny that the same people who said that the DOW reaching 19,000+ was "going to happen anyways" are now the same people who are saying that this was going to happen also?

Over 1500 pedophiles in a single month is unheard of, and this is just the beginning. People in high places are starting to feel a bit uneasy.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Probably because they are all under the same umbrella. Aka the elite left conglomerates

True and it is too big and the players to big it is not like digging out a lump, normal decent people are the small lump in the whole of the leaders elite and religious leaders of the world.

Example

Though there were 80 kids who came forward who were used as sex slaves for King—all telling the same stories—after death threats and a few murders 78 of the kids rescinded their stories. The two that didn’t were put in jail for perjury. No investigation has ever been launched into the matter since.

cut2thetruth.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, if nothing else, this is the administration that takes credit for anything and everything, no matter who started it, or how far along it was to completion. Trump himself has flatly taken credit for stuff he had nothing to do with. This is an absolutely ridiculous article. I guarantee he has nothing.. ZERO.. to do with these sorts of numbers. So first couple of weeks.. immigration stuff.. last two weeks.. he what... pushed for arrests in this arena.. and they managed to turn it around in TWO WEEKS?

Please.. stop posting this rubbish. I am all for giving credit where it's due. In this case.. it is not due.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

freedomoutpost.com...

Gryphon must have fell out of his chair when he saw that one..... AT LEAST THIS time he is not supporting the evil. Just deflecting that Obama did VERY little in 8 years...... period end of story.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

This was then my response. What do you not get?
(That line above was Knowledghunters having issues getting the post to work)

Because that's the way Alinsky-ites do things.. Deflect, ignore, pinprick some small thing and accentuate that instead of tackling the problem that the left has caused.
edit on 2-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Isn't it funny that the same people who said that the DOW reaching 19,000+ was "going to happen anyways" are now the same people who are saying that this was going to happen also?

Over 1500 pedophiles in a single month is unheard of, and this is just the beginning. People in high places are starting to feel a bit uneasy.

Well some of us see this type of thing as LEO's actually being ALLOWED to do their job as the reason for the the smoke and mirrors crap with our Politicians. They were planning on going after Trump, Cruz, Rubio insert any name actually from the conservative or moderates from the moment that person won the nomination as they feared reality would jump up and bite them on the ass. Sen Cruz would have done the same , Sen Rubio maybe, maybe not and Jebidia Bush not so likely. Either way, they have slow walked the pedophilia rings for a reason and the Sheriff Clark's are ready to do what has to be done to protect innocent kids with permission from our overlords no longer required.
edit on 2-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
And was Trump somehow personally responsible for this?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
These arrests, and rescues, are part of a national law enforcement initiative that has been going on since 2011.

Individual states have been staging these operations for over a decade.

The facts of this matter were provided above.

Now, you can continue to deny it, you can say all kinds of nasty things to distract from the facts, but the facts remain.

Trump had ZERO to do with this.

The great thing here is that criminals were arrested and victims were saved.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

More like Obama swept it under and Trump released the LEO"s to do their job but I bet you will have to wait for the Pearly Gates of Heaven to find the truth cause you don't like what you see and won't admit it. For many but a few, they see this is the Regressive leftist hellbent on destroying morals and the society we grew up in . They were stealing power and money if not worse. That is why they had held back the sh__storm on pedophile rings......
edit on 3-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
What a load of horse sh#t, I can't believe the amount of useless nut polishing going on here these days..Trump's hangers must be dolphin smooth by now.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Wow, how does he find the time to be a president, a detective and an arresting officer.

Coming from someone who claimed that Obama caught Osama bin laden

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Again, another person who claimed that obongo caught Osama bin laden

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: chr0naut

Coming from someone who claimed that Obama caught Osama bin laden

I did what, then?

1. Obama is a politician and was reported to be in the White House Situation Room when Obama Bin Laden was killed during the raid on his compound in Pakistan. There is a photograph showing the attendees in the room during operation Neptune Spear. There is also a detailed article on Wikipedia. It could be disinformation. If so, it is quite comprehensive.

2. I'm fairly sure that I have never stated that Obama killed Osama Bin Laden.

3. I think it suspicious that the body was allegedly dumped at sea with no pictorial or DNA evidence made public.

4. What the hell does it have to do with Trump bragging about something that he could not have possibly done in the time-frame?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join