It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of Pedophiles Locked Up Under Trump -But Why No Media Coverage?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yeah. Gryphon66 already beat you to it...like three times already. What's your point?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Of course you want to move on now lol..

Moving on..

link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I guess you and I have a different view of his speech. I feel, and yes I said feel, that the culture just changed in the White House.

It changed alright. Its fermenting.

link   

Actually he didn't even post it once. And did you not ask me to quote it for you?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The culture is a fast pace results orientated culture. Your comment does not sound like an logical response to Trump, it sounds emotional.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yes. Yes. Good job. Thanks for quoting it. You have earned a star.

edit on 1-3-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: grammar matters

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Actually he didn't even post it once. And did you not ask me to quote it for you?

Enough. Stop the bickering.

You have my apology for ever suggesting even for a moment that you were making this about Trump. You have said, to your credit that it's about saving lives and catching criminals. To my mind, what you were saying is obvious and has been quoted, but ... it's really time to talk about the subject and not each other. Please.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Honestly I'm just glad something is finally happening. It's made me sick to my stomach knowing how much of this is going on with no real tangible results.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Sorry, but attempting to bypass due process of law with EO's, and attacking court orders and media (for their use of free speech) is not what I call "result orientated". I call it lawlessness and degeneracy.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Honestly I'm just glad something is finally happening. It's made me sick to my stomach knowing how much of this is going on with no real tangible results.

The initiative that was the real force behind the operations mentioned in the OP is fascinating if you want to track it down.

Link to the Time article

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

That wasn't so hard was it? I'm glad you can finally agree this isn't about us or Trump. There's much more relevant things to discuss than who gets the credit. So I applaud you for not being so stubborn and taking it to your grave like most would.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
To be honest, I think this conversation is over. Based on the claims implied by the title of the thread...

Thousands Of Pedophiles Locked Up Under Trump -But Why No Media Coverage?

....,we have established that:

1) Trump had no influence on the recent arrests.

2) There is no media blackout of the recent events in question.

3) The false connection between Trump and the recent human trafficking arrests has proven to be a result of FAKE NEWS, created for political reasons.

The title has been categorically refuted. Hats off to the LEO who make the real changes in this nation. If Trump wants to help, he can urge Congress end to the ridiculous War on Drugs that helps to finance this black market.

Perhaps the OP could urge the MODS to change the title of the thread as to remove the political charge, so that HUMAN TRAFFICKING can be the central issue, and not TRUMP WASHING.
edit on 1-3-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: ADDED SUGGESTION

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The LEO activity did in fact take place under Trump.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The LEO activity did in fact take place under Trump.

Wrong, the LEO activity took place under federal, state, and local jurisdictions, before Trump was even elected.
edit on 1-3-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You know... Last I checked Trump was very pro-cop and incredibly into thanking cops for their very hard work, and making a big deal about how much they do for us.

So why in the world is trying to distance what the police do and Trump do so important? The two work together, it's part of the presidents job to help enforce the laws in this country and the police are also responsible for the same. The Police Unions supported Trump, and Trump strongly supports the Police.

They are not only functionally but literally on the same team. So why in the hell is this argument still going on?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Because Trump is not allowed to do anything remotely positive.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: seasonal

So what exactly did Trump do to help in these busts? Did he sign some EO or something. Seems more like a win for the DoJ.

And like the other poster asked? Why compare to 2014 stats, and not 2015 or 2016?

It wouldn't serve the OP's agenda. Why ask a question with an obvious answer? This guy repeatedly posts puff-piece propaganda for Trump. Tomorrow he'll claim that Trump's responsible for good weather or a bountiful harvest. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a Trump shrine at home with an eternal candle burning 24/7.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

edit on 1-3-2017 by andrewh7 because: duplicate post

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

edit on 1-3-2017 by andrewh7 because: duplicate post

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join