It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of Pedophiles Locked Up Under Trump -But Why No Media Coverage?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Gryphon66

Where have I attributed these arrest to Trump? Why do you keep putting words in my mouth?

My entire point in this thread was regardless if this is Trumps doing or not why not focus on the positives instead? Instead of digging so deep into Google to discredit something that doesn't even matter in the end?

Perhaps you should pay attention to what you write ...

a reply to: queenofswords

They will still deflect it somehow because Trump just can't do any right, no matter what. Praising Trump for them would be the same thing as stabbing themself in the heart. Just not going to happen.

link   
a reply to: seasonal

Trump literally said a lot of pretty and emotional words about the horrors of human trafficking, and then he signed a paper. Politicians do this stuff all the time and nothing changes.

The fact is that the charges pressed by the LEO (not Trump) were the result of on going investigations that pre-existed Trump's administration, and there is no reason to believe that Trump's lip-service and autograph made any impact on these events.

link   

Go back to page one and look at my second post for clarity. I said from the start it doesn't matter if it's Trump or not, we should focus on the positive of this situation . So I don't know why you're trying to paint this rhetoric on me

Already done and linked.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So now you're going to pull straws on me? Read queenofsworsa post. He says "under Trump they might start arresting"

Hence my response. You serious right now? The funny thing is I haven't changed my stance since post one but you're desperately trying to paint me in a certain way

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

That is why I said IF.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The deflection is crazy lol. Why can't people just focus on the fact that large numbers of criminals are being caught and that it's a good thing, regardless if Trump was the reason or not? And focus on why the media isn't covering it, regardless if it's Trumps doing or not? Sheesh

BTW this was my second post. Not the one you linked

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

When was the last time someone in his position said what he said?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

By the way, this is FAKE NEWS. Pay close attention, cuz you are perpetuating this propaganda.

Someone got some REAL stats on human trafficking and drew a FALSE AND SUPERFICIAL CONNECTION to President Trump for political reasons.

THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF FAKE NEWS. Wake up. Due process of law does not happen over night. That's why Trump's B$ ban on Muslim refugees was shut down. The human trafficking document that Trump signed did not have retroactive time altering effects. It was not a 4t dimensional document that somehow went back in time and altered the course of history to cause the arrest of "thousands of pedophiles" to become reality.

edit on 1-3-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The deflection is crazy lol. Why can't people just focus on the fact that large numbers of criminals are being caught and that it's a good thing, regardless if Trump was the reason or not? And focus on why the media isn't covering it, regardless if it's Trumps doing or not? Sheesh

BTW this was my second post. Not the one you linked

Did I link your post?

Are you complaining that Mr. Trump isn't getting praises for this?

(Hint, these are rhetorical questions, the answer to both is a resounding YES.)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

When did I complain he isn't getting praise? Lol.

And did you just not respond before this "already did and linked"

Like seriously. You are all over the place.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

When did I complain he isn't getting praise? Lol.

And did you just not respond before this "already did and linked"

Like seriously. You are all over the place.

Go back and read.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

When was the last time someone in his position said what he said?

BTW, I reeeeeaaaaaally disliked Obama, but his speech sounded way more convincing than Trump's
edit on 1-3-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Question asked and answered.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

No, you are the one that needs to go back and read because you completely lost the context in which we were debating by going all over the place. Please do yourself a favor and go back to page one and enlighten yourself.

Peace
edit on 1-3-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

That is why I said IF.

So now you're proposing a scenario that never even happened?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

No, you are the one that needs to go back and read because you completely lost the context in which we were debating by going all over the place. Please do yourself a favor and go back to page one and enlighten yourself.

Peace

Jesus.

Here's Post 21961779 made by me above that you're apparently blind to:

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986 a reply to: Gryphon66 Where have I attributed these arrest to Trump? Why do you keep putting words in my mouth? My entire point in this thread was regardless if this is Trumps doing or not why not focus on the positives instead? Instead of digging so deep into Google to discredit something that doesn't even matter in the end?
Perhaps you should pay attention to what you write ...

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986 a reply to: queenofswords They will still deflect it somehow because Trump just can't do any right, no matter what. Praising Trump for them would be the same thing as stabbing themself in the heart. Just not going to happen.

Emphasis on your quote bolded by me so that you may see it this time.
edit on 1-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You completely miss my response to that? Why not read queenofsworsa post to get the full context for my response?

"Under the current administration, they might start arresting"

What don't you understand? Your so desperate just stop

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Why don't you just quote this ever elusive text?

link   

Im sorry but how does that bold part prove anything? This is getting pathetic. So sorry. YOU are getting pathetic

link   

You completely miss my response to that? Why not read queenofsworsa post to get the full context for my response?

"Under the current administration, they might start arresting"

What don't you understand? Your so desperate just stop

LOL ... Are you lamenting that Trump isn't getting praised for "them" for these efforts? Or not?

You've gotten tangled in your own web. It's obvious, and I've said all I'm going to say on that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join