It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of Pedophiles Locked Up Under Trump -But Why No Media Coverage?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

TRUMP: “Solving the human trafficking epidemic is a priority for my administration” (VIDEO)

Enforcing the Law against Human Trafficking - Trump: 1,500 Busts in 1 Month, Obama: Less than 400 in 1 Year
freedomoutpost.com...
edit on 1-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

may I add this ATS thread about Strongviel Ohio International Adoption agency raided and shut down by FBI also this ATS Thread regarding cases in the same county marked inactive yet 70 cases of child abuse have been found and a couple of dozen brought up for prosecution.
There are 1900 inactive files they have yet to review.

They said many cases of the ones reviewed were prosecutable because the perpetrator had confessed.

Again...not on national news.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yes.

And?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Enforcing the Law against Human Trafficking - Trump: 1,500 Busts in 1 Month, Obama: Less than 400 in 1 Year
freedomoutpost.com...

Yet another blog touting the same false news.

I've provided clear references from each city/area's local news outlets that show that these arrests are part of a long-standing national initiative.

Nothing to do with Donald Trump.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Seems like this is going to be a major deal to Trump. The status quo seems to no longer be good enough.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Is that all that matters to you? Wether Trump gets credit or not? What about the crimes? It should be all over the news, not just local papers..

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

This thread was created specifically for the glorification of Trump over issues that had ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION to him.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

So because the title has Trump in it, the crimes itself are now irrelevant?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

TRUMP: “Solving the human trafficking epidemic is a priority for my administration” (VIDEO)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Of course the crimes are relevant. But why not commend the investigators and LEO rather than emphasizing "UNDER TRUMP"?

This was a political thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

So because the title has Trump in it, the crimes itself are now irrelevant?

Why are you trying to spin that the crimes are irrelevant?

That's pure BS.

As is the spurious claims that got you and Seasonal all excited about this being some grand plan implemented by Trump in, what ... two days after his Inauguration? Or anyone else still looking for connections to pizza joints ...

Face it, you bit on click-bait, and now you're sore about it.

Read something besides Townhall and Echo Chamber blogs.
edit on 1-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Exactly, the fact that he is so open and adamant with stopping human trafficking is admirable already. It's clear that it's his priority. people just can't accept it though. Regardless if Trump has anything to do with the arrest in your OP or not, people should give him credit and look at this as a positive.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Excited? You know what's funny. I never advocated anything Trump in this thread. My opening post is STILL the truth regardless if TRUMP has anything to do with this.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

If these things have been brushed under the rug, and now LEO and other orgs feel the support of the pres, then it makes a BIG difference.

The way Trump has addressed this is a huge change from the last admin. Wonder why?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Exactly, the fact that he is so open and adamant with stopping human trafficking is admirable already. It's clear that it's his priority. people just can't accept it though. Regardless if Trump has anything to do with the arrest in your OP or not, people should give him credit and look at this as a positive.

Nope, you're not going to apply that spin while I'm watching.

The OP stated that these sting operations have something to do with Trump ... they don't.

Yes, if the President actually does anything about the internatonal issue of human trafficking, that will be a good thing.

No one here has denied Trump had that meeting that keeps getting linked.

BUT, he had nothing to do with these busts nationwide ... law enforcement has busted their humps for many years on this work, and I'm damned if you're going to rake that in as praise for Trump.

The good thing is that people were rescued and criminals were stopped. Why can't you stop talking about Trump?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If these things have been brushed under the rug, and now LEO and other orgs feel the support of the pres, then it makes a BIG difference.

The way Trump has addressed this is a huge change from the last admin. Wonder why?

NOTHING has been brushed under the rug. These sting efforts are ON GOING and have been FOR YEARS.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Where have I attributed these arrest to Trump? Why do you keep putting words in my mouth?

My entire point in this thread was regardless if this is Trumps doing or not why not focus on the positives instead? Instead of digging so deep into Google to discredit something that doesn't even matter in the end?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Agreed, there is no way that normal is going to be exceptable.

Trump is going to get full on search and destroy and I could be wrong, but I think that he will allow the chips to fall where they may.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm sure all those children have been safely transported to their prospective safe places!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Go back to page one and look at my second post for clarity. I said from the start it doesn't matter if it's Trump or not, we should focus on the positive of this situation . So I don't know why you're trying to paint this rhetoric on me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join