It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump refuses to say whether he'll accept election results

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's politicians for you-stooping to the lowest common denominator.

However Trump seems to be suffering from Footin mouthis and his hare brained schemes are as hilarious as those created by Wile E. Coyote. Hillary doesn't speak for Trump-his oratorical faux pas's are his fault and his alone and that will lose him the election.

Even Rigging won't save him now.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
a reply to: kruphix

So he should roll over an accept a defeat based on fraud and corruption, knowing full well he is the one who really won?

If the system is full of fraud and corruption he needs to prove it, so far he hasn't. Furthermore he needs to challenge it, not run within that system thereby promoting it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I'm not campaigning.... I'm also, not telling people who to vote for, just to not vote for a warmongering psychopath; and not for some greedy ass t.v. personality.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov has indicated that Trump's casting doubts on the election result, which could even lead (God forbid) to civil unrest by Trump supporters amped up for a revolution - plays directly into the agenda and narrative of Vladimir Putin, and I have a hard time countering his reasoning and rationale.

Would Trump go that far though in sucking up to Putin who would have a strong vested interest in the idea that the American democratic process is "rigged" and untrustworthy?

We know that Trump is into the Chinese bankers for about .5 billion, but what if he's also indebted to Russian oligarchs?

Just another angle to consider regarding this myth that the entire US election system is "rigged" and the votes don't count or matter.

We really need to see Trump's tax returns to be rest assured that the Russians don't pull his strings.

Trump has even suggested that he might meet with Putin prior to the election, which is creepy in and of itself.

edit on 21-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Not a republic. A democracy. And I don't see what the big deal is. I wouldn't support anyone in an election thats rigged either. Breaking tradition is the least of our worries, and it certainly won't be his downfall. With all of the major issues this country faces, thats laughable! It has been proven that the diebold electronic voting machines had code written in their software to favor candidates before, and the fraud during the republican primaries in 2012 gives us a precedent that it could happen again. But keep believing that our government and current administration is honest and trustworthy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allenb83

Not a republic. A democracy. And I don't see what the big deal is. I wouldn't support anyone in an election thats rigged either. Breaking tradition is the least of our worries, and it certainly won't be his downfall. With all of the major issues this country faces, thats laughable! It has been proven that the diebold electronic voting machines had code written in their software to favor candidates before, and the fraud during the republican primaries in 2012 gives us a precedent that it could happen again. But keep believing that our government and current administration is honest and trustworthy.

If we were worried about integrity why isn't anything being done about the rigged Democratic primaries?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I think your absolutely wrong. A lot can happen in the next few weeks, and he is holding judgement because he isn't going to speak of things that haven't happened yet. Its a sign of a sound mind and a leader with good temperament. I would refuse to answer too.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

- He won't accept the results of the election
- He interrupted Hillary to call her a "Nasty Woman"
- He insulted Hispanics by calling immigrants "Bad Hombres"
- He cries every time he is losing something and claims it is rigged (even doubled down on thinking he should have won an emmy).
- He continues to praise Putin.
- He is reckless with nukes
- He lied about saying his sexual assault accusers have been debunked
- He lied about saying he talked about his accusers looks and saying they weren't attractive enough for him to assault

Nothing here states a single thing about current political problems, policy, or events. What all of these bullet points do, however, is attack Trumps character. Are democrats afraid to talk about policy and that our country is a steam train headed towards a cliff? Cause it kinda seems more important than personal attacks at this point.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Allenb83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Very good point! There are a lot of disenfranchised Bernie supporters out there too. Thats proof enough that the DNC rigged the democratic primaries. Who is to say they can't rig the general election?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The only "civil unrest" that will happen if Trump loses the election will be from the Hillary camp, who pay individuals upwards of 1500 dollars for every time they are thrown out of a Trump rally for protesting. All you have to do is take your blinders off and read the wikileaks emails.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Trump's going to win the election......guaranteed....book it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Very good point! There are a lot of disenfranchised Bernie supporters out there too. Thats proof enough that the DNC rigged the democratic primaries. Who is to say they can't rig the general election?

Now democrats are claiming russia is rigging our elections so im not really sure but I guess everyone is.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I seriously can not believe that here on ATS there are so many "sheep" who are saying that none of us has a right to question an election if there is evidence of voter fraud. If we don't have that right, we might as well not even have elections and just let our leaders be appointed by a king.

If there is no evidence of fraud, then we have nothing to worry about. But from what I have observed in recent history, I think our voter registration and election processes have some serious flaws and are in danger of manipulation. I recall during the primaries that some here on ATS who were Bernie supporters were having a fit when they went to vote and found that their voter registration had been deleted or purged. And they were then forced to fill out a manual contingency ballot that probably got thrown into a trash can. These were first hand reports. And it was not just a few. Reports were blasting all over social media that night. It was widespread. And yet here you all are, suddenly saying that Trump has no right to say that if there is fraud, he will contest.

But go ahead and stick your heads in the sand. Go back to your Facebook and your Monday night football. Because true ATS would be standing up for the rights of Americans to not throw away our rights to question everything the government does, or our right to have fair and accurate elections.

Thank you! Very well said. Whoever missed this needs to read it again! Lets get real people. We are supposed to be on a conspiracy website, and this stuff DOES happen.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

There should be a lot of disenfranchised Bernie voters! I'm not one of them but I have to laugh every time Hillary mentions the Democratic process. What was so Democratic about the primaries!? Hypocrite Hillary!

Im a Gary Johnson supporter. Stein and him should know what a rigged election really looks like! The media plays a part in the rigging for sure. Trump needed to do a better job of coherently explaining why it's rigged.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Who cares if he refuses to accept the election results?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The MSM and their sheepish followers.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

People who fear he might incite rioting or other forms of violence among his less stable followers.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

The MSM and their sheepish followers.

Actually, if it weren't for the people who blindly -- sheepishly, if you will -- believe every cock and bull story touted by the alt-right media, most of which are notoriously low on facts and high on incendiary BS, there'd be no reason to care about it at all.

Come to think of it, if not for those people, Trump never would have made it past the primaries.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Allenb83

Not a republic. A democracy.

No, we are a Constitutional Republic.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join