It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump refuses to say whether he'll accept election results

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Donald Trump made history tonight.

He is the first Presidential Candidate to publicly refuse to say that he will accept the results of the election.

This will be Donald Trump's final downfall. Even his campaign manager was flustered about his answer after the debate, she actually walked away from a reporter mid question about this statement from Trump.

This will be the topic being talked about for the next few weeks (along with him calling Hillary a Nasty Women and his "Bad Hombres" comment).

LINK

Donald Trump on Wednesday refused to say he would accept the result of next month's presidential election. "I will look at it at the time," Trump said when challenged during the final presidential debate on his claims that the election is "rigged" against him.

And to make things worse. Both his campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, and his VP, Mike Pence, both said that Trump WOULD accept the results right before the debate.

This isn't the first time Trump and Pence have been on different pages.

They exposed a divide with Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence, who told CNN's Wolf Blitzer before the debate "we'll certainly accept the outcome of this election."

Kellyanne Conway, before running away from Dana Bash said one of the craziest things I've heard her say so far.

Trump's campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, told CNN's Dana Bash after the debate that Trump will "accept the results of the election because he's going to win the election."

So she said he is going to accept the results because he is going to win.

But what if he doesn't win?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What got me was that the question was in the context of how traditionally there's always been a peaceful transition of power even if the results are disagreed with, and he said he'd rather leave everyone guessing. Food for thought.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So he is supposed to answer an obvious bait question like that?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Donald Trump made history tonight.

He is the first Presidential Candidate to publicly refuse to say that he will accept the results of the election.

This will be Donald Trump's final downfall. Even his campaign manager was flustered about his answer after the debate, she actually walked away from a reporter mid question about this statement from Trump.

This will be the topic being talked about for the next few weeks (along with him calling Hillary a Nasty Women and his "Bad Hombres" comment).

LINK

Donald Trump on Wednesday refused to say he would accept the result of next month's presidential election. "I will look at it at the time," Trump said when challenged during the final presidential debate on his claims that the election is "rigged" against him.

And to make things worse. Both his campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, and his VP, Mike Pence, both said that Trump WOULD accept the results right before the debate.

This isn't the first time Trump and Pence have been on different pages.

They exposed a divide with Republican vice presidential nominee Mike Pence, who told CNN's Wolf Blitzer before the debate "we'll certainly accept the outcome of this election."

Kellyanne Conway, before running away from Dana Bash said one of the craziest things I've heard her say so far.

Trump's campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, told CNN's Dana Bash after the debate that Trump will "accept the results of the election because he's going to win the election."

So she said he is going to accept the results because he is going to win.

But what if he doesn't win?

Don't you just Hate it when People don't Play your Game ? Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Good for him. Are we supposed to just blindly accept the results?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
What got me was that the question was in the context of how traditionally there's always been a peaceful transition of power even if the results are disagreed with, and he said he'd rather leave everyone guessing. Food for thought.

I know...it's crazy.

This is a cornerstone of our Republic...and just because of Trump's ego, he is going to break tradition.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If they steal it he will be like mount Krakatoa.
And I hope he takes it to court and all the #
that they did to win it will be exposed and that
means Hillary will be wearing prison stripes.

a reply to: Chance321

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So he is supposed to answer an obvious bait question like that?

Yes.

And the answer should be an unequivocal "YES".

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
That is the takeaway from tonight's debate? That he is not going to say he will play ball and just accepted this rigged garbage?

Funny....he and others signed that GOP pledge to support the nominee and the MSM uses that as a hit piece on non support but here, after running for a year and a half he says he wants to hold judgement and it is a big deal.

Pathetic...

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

So he should roll over an accept a defeat based on fraud and corruption, knowing full well he is the one who really won?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Why? Just like he HAS to release tax returns? There is no law. There is no need. I want someone to give the finger at what is 'supposed' to happen like the good little sheep we are.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

So he should roll over an accept a defeat based on fraud and corruption, knowing full well he is the one who really won?

And how would he know he really won?

You see, this is the issue...Trump and his supporters have already decided he won...so if he loses, it's rigged.

This is just crazy.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I don't see the problem with that ?

I wish Bernie would have done the same and not sold out when the DNC manipulated the system for HIllary to have stole it from him.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

That's because in the end he doesn't care about the stability of the country, being respectful, being a good loser or anything else. He's only concerned about himself and his "performance".

His ego drives his every move. Like the black knight on Monte Pythons Holy Grail, he won't admit he's lost even if he's nothing but a stump with a head attached to it.

That also means he'll never learn from any mistake he makes because to him he doesn't make mistakes. He's perfect and everything he does is the correct move even when it's not.

He's like a child who will lose a game and refuse to admit he lost and throw the board when being confronted with the reality that he lost.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Slippery slope from Trumps answer to regular political violence and unrest every 4 years.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

A look at the rallies, the internet, people in public, etc he is overwhelmingly wanted over her. It is clear who America "prefers".
edit on 19-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Good for him. Are we supposed to just blindly accept the results?

It's not about elections really.
Trump has pretty much all his life blamed everything and everyone for his OWN failures. Google it if you don't believe me.
The guy is a sore loser.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

[...] the internet, [...]".

Ah, but internet polls are inaccurate right?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The media trolls him,so he then trolls them.I'm fine with that.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

He's the first in various different fields for a presidential candidate?

He doesn't want to answer the question with clarity and we should all take pause?

You wouldn't be trying to conflate a small issue to overshadow many important topics brought up and, as you so eloquently put it, were pivoted on to the complete dismay of many voters on both sides of the political spectrum?

It's clear from your posting history that the only thing that matters is a win for your "team," not Americans as a whole.
What happens when you find out they don't want you on their "team?"

edit on 19-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join