It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump refuses to say whether he'll accept election results

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Donald Trump made history tonight

No Trump did not make 'history'.

news.grabien.com...

Bush selected not elected

This website has become absolutely disgusting with propaganda.

edit on 20-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I seriously can not believe that here on ATS there are so many "sheep" who are saying that none of us has a right to question an election if there is evidence of voter fraud. If we don't have that right, we might as well not even have elections and just let our leaders be appointed by a king.

If there is no evidence of fraud, then we have nothing to worry about. But from what I have observed in recent history, I think our voter registration and election processes have some serious flaws and are in danger of manipulation. I recall during the primaries that some here on ATS who were Bernie supporters were having a fit when they went to vote and found that their voter registration had been deleted or purged. And they were then forced to fill out a manual contingency ballot that probably got thrown into a trash can. These were first hand reports. And it was not just a few. Reports were blasting all over social media that night. It was widespread. And yet here you all are, suddenly saying that Trump has no right to say that if there is fraud, he will contest.

But go ahead and stick your heads in the sand. Go back to your Facebook and your Monday night football. Because true ATS would be standing up for the rights of Americans to not throw away our rights to question everything the government does, or our right to have fair and accurate elections.

edit on 10/20/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I seriously can not believe that here on ATS there are so many "sheep" who are saying that none of us has a right to question an election if there is evidence of voter fraud.

I don't believe I've seen anyone say you don't have a right to question an election if there's evidence of voter fraud; you don't however, have the right to throw a tantrum just because you lost.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Trump never said that. He said he would have to wait and see. He was not going to commit to blindly accepting the results. And someone people have a problem with that?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Trump never said that. He said he would have to wait and see. He was not going to commit to blindly accepting the results. And someone people have a problem with that?

I can't believe anyone thinKS this is a big deal. Why does anyone care in the least???? Other than a distraction by people saying look over here not at wiki leaks lol.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

After campaigning on the notion that if he loses it must be rigged.

So? What's the line between an acceptable loss and an unacceptable loss for trump supporters.
edit on 10/20/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If any of you watched his speech or the highlights from today you would know why this is happening and why he said it.

If, in 1999, if Gore and Bush we asked to concede, and they agreed, there would not have been a hanging chad issue. In 2004. 'Ohio" was handed to Bush....remember? I do not remember that question that year....or any other for that matter.

So, if you step back and look at it, it is not like there is no fraud and anyone would be crazy to not reserve the right to question the election...as has happened many, many times.

Gore V. Bush wasn't even remotely like what Trump's been talking about.

Gore did not concede at first because Florida initiated a mandatory recount. In other words, the race was too close to call, and had to be decided by the courts.

Trump isn't saying, "Hey, if it turns out the margin of victory is less than the margin or error, I'll turn it over to the courts."

Instead he's claiming there is widespread voter fraud before the election has even happened.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix
The Clintons need to go away
Her eyes during the debate were filled with fear.
Her body language gave her away.
She has woven a tangled web of deceit and now
all she hopes in is for the " Usefull Idiots to vote her corrupt , mentally ill, and physically ill self into office so she can make money Whoring out the United States on every street corner of the world

edit on 20-10-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: xuenchen
So he is supposed to answer an obvious bait question like that?

Yes.

And the answer should be an unequivocal "YES".

So no one ever contests a result. Ever?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I still find it curious that the same question wasn't asked of hillary.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I think we all know Hillary is going to win (that when we go to vote on George Sorro's voting machines, that it will count for Obama). The question is will there be another "First ever race(s)|gender(s)|specie(s) president" election after this one? Or just a good old fashioned Nuclear Holocaust.

edit on 20-10-2016 by FocusedWolf because: -1 Trump +10 Hillary

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

I still find it curious that the same question wasn't asked of hillary.

It was. In the first debate.

Trump has publicly changed his stance. She has not.

edit on 10/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

(post by RabidSnowMonkey removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hey did Al Gore accept the 2000 election final results?

Do you live in a parallel universe where he didn't accept the eventual results of the recount? Has the recount been going on for 16 years?

No, the recount only went on for four years.
And no, Gore never accepted those results. He was forced to sit down and shut up by the Supreme Court. Afterwards, the Dems did everything they could possibly do to delegitimize the legitimate POTUS.
But now they're like "How horrifying that this megalomaniac won't accept our illegitimate victory!"

Harte

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Accepting the results of events before they occur and other such life decisions are why democrats can't afford their own healthcare.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Voyaging

Yeah and Killary stated she'd go to war with Russia... So.. unless you just crave a nuke exchange with them then don't vote for her.

Scare mongering.

The last tactic of a desperate campaign.

I'm sorry but I think we should be afraid of anyone who publicly supported a war with Russia. A war the US can't win without destroying itself. It's ridiculous to even think about a nuclear war.

The Russians are preparing for Nuclear war because our presidential candidate is on record saying she is willing to go to war.

That makes her clinically insane if you ask me. Anyone who supports beginning a war that could go nuclear is insane.

Especially over hacks. The US was caught hacking everyone, and paid nothing. So the US got hacked, I guess that's the way the game works now. But physical war must never be an option.

Hillary Clinton supports an end of world War.

He didn't say he'd refuse the results, he said you would have to wait to find out. He may very well accept a defeat once he is certain their was no voter fraud. If he looses of course.

Of course what he said doesn't matter in its context. It's only how it can be twisted that suits you? Or maybe your comprehension is low?

You know you cannot use logic against this person, right?

They will simple roundabout your words, and make a completely off the wall claim.

I mean, you're 100% correct, but that means nothing to them.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I see the left wing media has once again managed to shift conversation to a meaningless topic to bury clintons crimes.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Who cares!
This is America. There is a first for everything.
Now people have a big problem about tradition.
This is one of the youngest most powerful countries on the planet.
Who cares if he doesn't accept the results BEFORE there even are any results?
What difference does it make?
It's like telling someone they have to accept defeat before they even finish a race!
Do they not call it a race?
Media sure sells it as a race.
It's go for gold only it's the White House.

Do you go to the Olympics and ask a runner half way around the track if their going to accept the results of losing? That's the real question. Will you accept defeat before you finished a race?
It's lame. It's a filler question. Fat lady hasn't sang her tune yet.

Don't you deal with a victory or a loss AFTER a race?
I don't know about you but I DO.
We'll see what happens.
Truth is I believe the media and people in general care so much about this question because THEY can not accept results their selves.
They have to know every god damn thing in the world before it even happens.
Their so insecure. So afraid of chaos. So afraid of change.
Something might happen that's unpredictable. Scares the crap out of them.

Let's say some major voter fraud shows up and theirs some reports of it.
Oh but dhonald you said you would accept the results!
Screw off. It's time for an investigation if that happens.
Will voter fraud happen? Will it? You don't know. Few people to nobody knows that unless your involved. Who would honestly panic about this other then a guilty party?

If the argument is that we care about our wonderful little democracy so much here then wouldn't you want fraud investigated in an election if it showed up?
Or would you want your president to be some bow down moral oral accept defeat in the face of corruption asshole loser.

Pisses people off doesn't it?
Why even need an answer to a question like what was asked him?
Smooth transition of power?
Hahaha
It's not his fault if someone else cheats or steals an elector or if other parties not connected strait to Clinton do it their selves. You want to talk about blaming everything on others that's exactly what this bait question is.
If he doesn't just lay down and die people will accuse him of upsetting the republic.
Pretty pathetic really.
There so gung no about something that hasn't even happened yet or how it will go.
Let's see the results when we get there and find out.
Welcome to a land of the unknown.

Anyone winning this election so far is pure speculation unless your rigging it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hillary to Trump: You WILL accept the outcome of this rigged election and you will like it. Now Donald, are you going to except the outcome of MY, I mean this election?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join