It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Based on the fact that the whole abortion message fit nothing at all about the federal government and the petrodollar and our wars, there are two options:

1. He put all those things in there JUST to gain attention and then fooled us with abolition message because he wanted to get attention for his abortion message.
2. The whole thing was actually supposed to be about the petrodollar and economy like we thought, but the site got hacked and the anomalous abortion video was inserted in place of the 'real' message.

What say you?

Or, option #3: He deliberately made the video to cover his own ass, make himself look like just another kook to anyone who might have had him under surveillance. But he left clues in his art, breadcrumbs, that could be recognizable to certain people who are able to put them together and discern a hidden message.

No, I don't think this is the case at all.

But your reply to me did get me thinking about an earlier post by someone else.
If there is something more to this then it is a psy op.
One to put people off looking into these things.

That would be the ultimate guilt trip would it not?
"Every time you research or look into these things, you're killing babies'"

Holy #! My brain hurts...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: tigertatzen

But this thread has taught me to be skeptical and to not jump to any conclusions until I have all my ducks in a row.

Which is the very best approach to take, in my opinion. Skepticism is good...it's hard-wired into our brains for a reason...to make us more cautious and discerning. It is fully possible to believe something and still question it at the same time.

Funnily enough, until about four years ago I was the biggest skeptic you could ever meet. And I was really mean about it too...cruel in fact. This site has given me the gift of being able to look at things from both avenues of thought, which I am very grateful for.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

"Every time you research or look into these things, you're killing babies'
a reply to: Ruiner1978

That doesn't even make sense.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

We have to walk a fine line between being complete skeptics and believing everything we read, of course.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sometimes a religious zealot/anti abortionist fanatic is just a religious zealot/anti abortionist fanatic

All the seemingly hidden symbols/messages etc were just to get people interested in following this, just a red herring to deliver his message

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Based on the fact that the whole abortion message fit nothing at all about the federal government and the petrodollar and our wars, there are two options:

1. He put all those things in there JUST to gain attention and then fooled us with abolition message because he wanted to get attention for his abortion message.
2. The whole thing was actually supposed to be about the petrodollar and economy like we thought, but the site got hacked and the anomalous abortion video was inserted in place of the 'real' message.

What say you?

Or, option #3: He deliberately made the video to cover his own ass, make himself look like just another kook to anyone who might have had him under surveillance. But he left clues in his art, breadcrumbs, that could be recognizable to certain people who are able to put them together and discern a hidden message.

No, I don't think this is the case at all.

But your reply to me did get me thinking about an earlier post by someone else.
If there is something more to this then it is a psy op.
One to put people off looking into these things.

That would be the ultimate guilt trip would it not?
"Every time you research or look into these things, you're killing babies'"

Holy #! My brain hurts...

Yes, I am inclined to agree with the psyop possibility. It does feel like a distraction or diversion in a lot of ways. And I never thought about it from the standpoint of psychologically linking attempts at investigation with horrific imagery as a guilt trip tactic...you just gave me substantial food for thought, thank you.

So how do we go about figuring out what it is we're being distracted from, if this is the case? If people are serious about figuring this out (and I'm certain that a number of us are), there needs to be a process of elimination to narrow down the options. There are an awful lot of things happening right now that seem on the surface to be insignificant. Perhaps one of those things needs closer scrutiny.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Does it not?

We've spent the last week or so delving into this mystery, putting things together, speculating on what may be. Then the timer hits zero and BAM we're guilt tripped into feeling responsible for every abortion.

That's some proper conditioning right there.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

We have to walk a fine line between being complete skeptics and believing everything we read, of course.

Absolutely. You speak the truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Sometimes a religious zealot/anti abortionist fanatic is just a religious zealot/anti abortionist fanatic

All the seemingly hidden symbols/messages etc were just to get people interested in following this, just a red herring to deliver his message

Of course, that is always a distinct possibility too, you're right. I think it's wise to consider many possibilities until we receive more information. Question everything.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Does it not?

We've spent the last week or so delving into this mystery, putting things together, speculating on what may be. Then the timer hits zero and BAM we're guilt tripped into feeling responsible for every abortion.

Especially considering the extreme graphic nature of the images...a lot of people cannot handle that and will simply turn away. As a deterrent, it would be quite effective.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Did I just get mind #ed?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It does if you look at it from the angle that it is negative reinforcement to deter a specific behavior. Like lab experiments...reward desirable behavior with positive reinforcement, and punish undesirable behavior with extreme negative reinforcement as a psychological deterrent.

An association of the unwanted behavior with something that is psychologically traumatic will soon manifest itself, and the test subject will eschew the undesirable behavior for the desirable instead, just to avoid repeating that traumatic consequence. Obviously, this would be on much broader scale here, but the concept is the same.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Did I just get mind #ed?

Lol...how do you mean? Aside from the giant mind #ing we all got, sans lube, from Mr Teeth, that is...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thinking about how to respond to that.

Okay, so assuming that is IS a deterrent...

But where do we even start, to continue our "investigation"--(I don't even really know if there is anything left to be discovered, one way or the other).

Feels like a stretch. Grasping at straws...

It seems more like (if anything more than anti-abortion), that the military was simply trying to corral and identify people with this interest.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Did I just get mind #ed?

Lol...how do you mean? Aside from the giant mind #ing we all got, sans lube, from Mr Teeth, that is...

As in I've gone a complete 180 with what I think about this about 4 times since the timer hit zero.
If this was a conditioning program then it worked on me.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I've gone a complete 180 with what I think about this about 4 times

That would mean that you ended up right where you started.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen
Lol, yep

They did a 720.
edit on 15-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Does it not?

Especially considering the extreme graphic nature of the images...a lot of people cannot handle that and will simply turn away. As a deterrent, it would be quite effective.

Exactly.
Given all the different aspects of the beast bills too. Those topics would be subconsciously associated with those feelings of guilt. Not even just those topics really, investigating anything as a whole.

Maybe there will be more of these...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure if the use of corporate logos and branding promoting the beast bills has been addressed here, but I would think that the statutory guidelines for fair use would not apply here. I wonder what lengths if any were taken by Russell to protect himself from any possible litigation. He used a lot of company logos as enticement to convey a particular idea. If my brand had been misused in that manner I would be seeking legal advice.

The beast bills, the web-sites, the design and execution were by far superior to the empty, angry rant at the end. There are many other things at work here.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
I'm not sure if the use of corporate logos and branding promoting the beast bills has been addressed here, but I would think that the statutory guidelines for fair use would not apply here. I wonder what lengths if any were taken by Russell to protect himself from any possible litigation. He used a lot of company logos as enticement to convey a particular idea. If my brand had been misused in that manner I would be seeking legal advice.

The beast bills, the web-sites, the design and execution were by far superior to the empty, angry rant at the end. There are many other things at work here.

It was addressed. Given that he is a lone individual who made no money from this I would suspect that the legal effort would be almost impossible to pursue.

I agree that I think there is more to this than a simple anti- abortion rant.

We never saw what the significance of the dark doorway video was. Who were those people? What were they doing? How did that connect to the overall narrative?

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join