It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: and14263

Great find and the poster did some homework. Pretty spot on.

Nice find bumping for exposure. If that's it, that was pretty fowl. In short, gotta find new ways to mock the labeled by them CT crowd I guess.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Seems he spent more time mocking conspiracy theorists than his supposed message on abortions. Instead of thinking were being ruled by evil ones its WE who are evil? We have it all wrong? Nice way to twist things around and blame us.
What an asshole he was.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I watched the whole thing, the abortion videos made me feel a draw between sadness and anger that I haven't felt in a long time. One part nearly pushed me over the edge as I'm soon going to be a father and the one fetus was at the stage my child is now.

As a father, I understand his message because I already love my child unconditionally. I personally believe that life is created early. I saw my child moving in the womb (ultrasound) and it looked directly at me, it is already aware that we are here.

That is my personal belief and even so, his message angers me because you do not bring people together in order to shame them. Any great leader would never do what he did, but I still think it was a last minute message that was inserted meant to discredit us, and disgust people with over the top graphic imagery.
edit on 15-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

right? and the way he berated and mocked his audience mentioning very specific political issues, naming them off in a sneering, patronizing tone...basically middle fingers up during his entire diatribe. if he's an experience speaker as his Youtube videos suggest, you would think he'd realize that patronizing your audience is not the most effective method for getting your point across. so many things about all of this just don't add up. I've read that he's being doxxed, maybe they'll find out that he's a government shill and all that will do is validate everything that he derided

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Thats what true art does... it made you feel what the artist felt and why he felt so strongly about it became evident... when the face of "evil" is actually us and we become blase about it or do nothing to make that face actually "good" by offering solutions instead of finger pointing? Then society and the world becomes good and better... all dogmatic paranoia and self fulfilling prophesy aside that keeps expecting destruction and edging it there... how about no. How about reversing that fear and paranoia and start building what we actually need to remove this suffering and blight that is caused and perpetuated by us out of that fear and dogma.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The sad thing is that many people who are against abortions forget the rights of the countless millions of animals slaughtered just for our pleasure.

That said there is nothing wrong with abortion, only consciousness capable entities are deserving of rights.

Meat is meat, it is machinery, and even human machinery human tissue by itself should be free to be 3d printed or tissue engineered as pleased for arbitrary purposes. So long as you don't build a brain, you can build entire bodies for whatever purpose suits you. Organ replacement, a new food exotic food source, bio androids, have at it..
edit on 15-9-2016 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I fully understand your point of view, but once again free will and all that..really though, I support people making a change for the better, and hope for a better world by the time I'm gone.

I do my part and that's all I can do, because I'm only one person among all of you who have to make the same choice.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Well, the intent and care and respect given to animals plays a role... to exist as an animal is suffering in and of itself. The native traditions in the US saw themselves no different and in the respect of life saw it as a sacrifice does the cat act out of nature when killing a mouse?

There are more humanitarian ways to go about our food sources... in respect to life. When it becomes mass scale and produced as it has... then there is a lot of waste and disregard for life. When every single aspect of that animal is used and respected in it's role it can be liberated from that form of suffering in a noble way.

In objectivity, I have experienced past lives including those of animals... I do not expect anyone to believe something I have seen in personal experience. I also saw my consciousness being drawn towards the head of a baby just crowning the last time I died maintaining consciousness of all the visualizations even swimming as sperm. Of course I have read such as re-incarnation as subject but it was only a rote... no experience until that experience of recall was observed.

As an animal there were no thoughts just pure awareness and instinct... as a cow standing in the slaughter line I was just being corralled just like many times before I saw the pneumatic hammer and felt it placed against my head and then darkness no pain.

This is why I call the energy inhabiting our form as life itself... in the human form it is expressed as a creative force and also a destructive one... and well we may disagree on which ideologies, dogmas etc are creative or destructive and that some creation can become destructive. The intent behind those actions are not only personal responsibility, but group responsibility, on up and on up to world responsibility.

I am not the only one that has had such experiences there are many of them... past present and also on into the future... so nothing special all anyone can do is point and say we can do better and encourage that by offering the solutions for it instead of pointing at fault itself... pointing at what is already known is the futility pointing at and working for solutions? Is not.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
If we can spend trillions worldwide as nations in destroying life why can we not spend what cost far less to educate and help life? Because money and resources and greed for more more more, more than anyone could ever need to be happy...

If someone is different in any way shape or form? They cease to be humans they become some label something to point a finger at as a differentiation from being human they are a disease they are this label that label or another anything but human... well that's the disease in itself.

We use those labels to point the finger and lay blame at anyone anything but ourselves that perpetuate it or cease allowing anyone else to be what? Human.

Loved your entire post BBD - excellent points one and all, and I quoted but a few of them.

- - - -

During this political season, every day people right here on ATS, are complaining that the Government does not work "for the people".

When the people don't even value "its people" - what exactly, do you expect?

The Government is a reflection of those they govern.

As a collective nation, "people" are devalued on a regular basis.
Via abortion as well as the following:

-Families having no quality time together, as both parents must work
-Generational poverty
-Demonizing the homeless
-Lack of mental health care
-Deplorable Veteran health care
-Unaffordable health care in general for that matter
-Elderly abuse
-Pills over cures
-Chemical "foods"
-Criminalizing nature's healing plants
-Dumping of hazardous waste
-Poisoning the water supply

Looking at the above list, if ever there was a "war on people" - this is IT.

Everyone is waiting for Government to fix it, but it's clear that following the money shows (and has repeatedly shown) otherwise.

People are too busy playing sides and pointing fingers, which solves nothing....apparently too many livelihoods are dependent upon the system staying corrupt. Perhaps that is the root problem in and of itself.

Beware of how you are being shaped by the "social media" narrative.

Because the continuation of arguing rather than seeking resolution to these long-standing issues - is also to aid in the aborting of your children's and grandchildren's futures; and the very Earth itself.
edit on 15-9-2016 by MoonBlossom because: Changed Wording

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
There seems to be an incredible amount of loose ends here that can't be tied up to just a message about abortion, regardless of how strongly he feels about it. Maybe it was a group that organized it all and he just became the spokesman?

Also, did anyone catch Snowden's Q&A? I never found out what time it aired, so I couldn't catch it. It'd be very odd timing if that site countdown was meant to keep the lot of us busy there while Snowden did his live chat...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MoonBlossom

Very true they are a reflection of us simply because they are human too. The label may say some position and some may assume that label means power or authority but in the end still just human no better and no worse... but the same, expectation is a strange thing to have of others when we typically cannot even live up to our own most of the time. So putting in the effort for what we want to see naturally changes that reflection.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Nothing will happen...

This i know. It's an auto repeat imo from we don't know to control the peoples emotions. Sometimes i feel the gov insiders wherever they be, create these scenarios to wield us to whence they choose in order to create 'yes create' their perfect scenario of this reality. It cannot happen however if we refuse to believe it. Belief drives Manifestation.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I suspected an art project with just a small number of people, maybe just one and utilizing social media to create a buzz. the guy has done that very well, although I didn't think this would be his issue, i thought it was corporate greed. There were people saying it must be a big project, the group must have vast resources.....it just goes to show what you can do if you are dedicated to something and have plenty of time to do it. There is also a lesson somewhere in here about preconceptions based on how 'slick' and together something looks online. it appears to lend authority to things and people accept it. It was great marketing.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Still waiting to see what becomes of federalbeast.com
A lot of effort was put in to target so few, whether they be from the wrong demographic or not.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
These abolitionist maggots need to be aborted.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Damn it ..... This is the time I stock up on 10 years worth of food!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

AFter a day of walking away from this and shaking my head , 3eyesopen, I have to completely agree with you. There was too much packed into the original site and MrTeeth's FB page to be the result of an overzealous antiabortionist plot.

Or the guy's a genius with a pen, faked living on Yale's campus, and had deep occult knowledge. Yeah, right, I'll stick to the first idea.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
The sad thing is that many people who are against abortions forget the rights of the countless millions of animals slaughtered just for our pleasure.

That said there is nothing wrong with abortion, only consciousness capable entities are deserving of rights.

Meat is meat, it is machinery, and even human machinery human tissue by itself should be free to be 3d printed or tissue engineered as pleased for arbitrary purposes. So long as you don't build a brain, you can build entire bodies for whatever purpose suits you. Organ replacement, a new food exotic food source, bio androids, have at it..

I agree. Why is it not also genocide when BLM is going to murder thousands of wild horses!?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
part of me was also expecting this to be a small scale art project - but i hoped there was something clever and witty behind all this...
oh well it doesn't matter because what was really cool about it was how this thread went on. thumbs up to all involved - it was really nice to follow.
like others I suspect that the one troll that was later banned was him. stood out like a sore thumb.
anyway it was cool to see how well he was treated here. the relaxed attitude towards that single troll blew me away.
the nice atmosphere and collaboration here (and on other websites where this was discussed ) is a stark contrast with the failed speech that ended the happening.

in a way i think it is pretty funny

but maybe i wouldn't find it so funny if i had posted something in this thread before the countdown was over.
the badselfeater-gang and the discussions did a pretty good job in linking this to some pretty scary and doomy scenarios.
another part of me was having some pretty gloomy thoughts.

I already know- but learned once more that i am very easily influenced by this kind of things. my vivid imagination is not helping with this kind of stuff. i think i am a lousy researcher and scholar.
this was a good lesson for me.

my old teacher said "don´t believe in anything always think for yourself" apparently a very simple advice- for me often tough to follow.

on the upside i got some inspiration out of this and even did a drawing of good old Mammon, son of the devil.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr

AFter a day of walking away from this and shaking my head , 3eyesopen, I have to completely agree with you. There was too much packed into the original site and MrTeeth's FB page to be the result of an overzealous antiabortionist plot.

Or the guy's a genius with a pen, faked living on Yale's campus, and had deep occult knowledge. Yeah, right, I'll stick to the first idea.

But does this not prove the guys point?
Even after he explained the whole thing we're still looking for a greater evil than the one he highlighted.

The imagery was there, Lady Justice with the sword through her belly while the masses seem to be worshipping the law house with their backs to her. I mentioned earlier that the folded bill reminded me of a birth certificate, and now I'm seeing an embryo on the goat's forehead.

We even talked about the red dragon but we were so caught up with other stuff we assumed it was referring to China, without a thought to the baby killer from Revelation.

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Also other things on the bill and posts from Mr Teeth that are pretty obvious now in hindsight.The death of millions being just a statistic, we kill God all day every day, eat drink and be merry, judge not.
He said we would hate the horror of the 14th.
There are no loose ends.

He has us bang to rights...

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join