It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 96
<< 93  94  95   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Laughingod was pointing out that laying there for an eternity is a struggle itself no matter how still the water becomes meteorites strike everything that's a force of nature the thought that we are not a force of nature is a separation from it...

Choice can be a vector but there always is a cause to every effect when the effect of that cause is not considered... the first cause does not matter when each movement is a rise of some cause.

To scratch an itch, to feed an appetite... so how is any thing else different choices, judgments, and the ripple in time those make.

Whether attached to a web is real or when we tossed a spider some food as Karma and whether that web is silken or digital whats the difference? You are then the food for a thought instead of a thought for giving food.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Good she's rarely hungry and I am always dying of thirst.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

To scratch an itch, to feed an appetite... so how is any thing else different choices, judgments, and the ripple in time those make.

Randomness is what you are posing, nothing directed unseen from behind a curtain, just random ripples through time.

How futile and useless that must be day to day. Non sentience, either if you think to that conclusion, our bodies being random concurrence of events without any higher order or purpose?

Bite your tongue, tell me how random that feels.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Creativity is non sentience? Curious

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Creativity is non sentience? Curious

Oh so you do believe in consciousness, but not 'conscience'?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

In the void of single pointedness there is conscience... one just you in focus and awareness... complete mindfulness. In conscience? Well that is all concepts of the all or one mind of the hive all that has been and has existed in thought and history.

So, when are we ever apart of the one or the all? When the sun goes down the moon shines bright half smiling half frowning, the the day begins anew season change and therein all seasons 2 by 4 we build it all again. So 8 hours of rest is an average...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Nice dodge. Lets see... record yourself holding a door for a little old lady at the mall and right when she goes to walk through , slam it in her face and laugh.

If you get away, bring the footage here and explain to me the lack of 'conscience'...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I see federalbeast.com... is now showing some content.
Seems to be just more anti abortion stuff though.
edit on 3102016 by bilbous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Why should I mimic a sociopath?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Why should I mimic a sociopath?

If theres no conscience, why not?

In conscience? Well that is all concepts of the all or one mind of the hive all that has been and has existed in thought and history.

Because you know its wrong to mash little ol ladies in the face. Not because everyone else says so, but for the same reason you ask, why should I do that?

Because its unconscionable.

Its okay you don't have to admit it, pride and all.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

If it's unconscionable then why did you even think about it as an example?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

If it's unconscionable then why did you even think about it as an example?

We're discussing examples, not acting them out.

You know the diff.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I kinda lost track of what discussion was when your focus landed on me...

Conscionable yes? Remove me out of conscious and my posts here will cease to exist... see how easy that is? Fan the flames of whatever ember and it is yours to tend too.

Take care and please don't hold the door open for me to come back.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
You seem to be confused.
Unconscionable has to do with conscience.
Conscience is not the same as conscious.

www.vocabulary.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your personal attacks on me show signs of having the feelings of inadequacy; how about you go play google search engine on someone else for awhile? If you want to be creative put something else other than you and you together.

Extend an olive branch of peace and right back at it... there's the beast and I rest it on your bill because I'm tired of paying your price.

Sure nit picking is a sign of ancestry so fly that one on your own Ace as you comb for more poking around... try context eh?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Nice deflection, and personal attack. He was just trying to help.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Help himself as you have google helps find every single bit of the conceptual hell that is constantly pandered to apply mental brakes on a type of creativity some sorts seem to lack development in and instead of developing themselves as a creative entity rather dwell in the delusional ignorant constructs others have already lay out.

Such a thing flies in the face as relativity laughs in such mirrors but only at ones own face in not understanding they are trapped in a hell of their own and others mental creations.

It is simply contact and such contacts as with sociopathic suggestions of slamming the door in someone's face and filming it to laugh about it and contact with other toxic ignorance is not something worth anyone's time and if it is then feel free to conglomerate in that one homogeneous mass remaining self and other affirming without anything further reducible unless of course some other subject to such things says so.

Slavery is not my bent I'd rather free where others wish to bind ignorant of whether that's what they do as hapless servants of such things or not.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Anyone still active in here? Wondering, any thoughts on this relating to pizzagate?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGlitchyNinja

hmm, looking for a currency update or taking a morning psychotic break?

Coin Loin or five nobody

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: TheGlitchyNinja

hmm, looking for a currency update or taking a morning psychotic break?

Coin Loin or five nobody

It's not morning for me. I can't tell if you're trying to bash me for asking or are being serious... I'll just assume you're being serious. It was brought up elsewhere, thought it couldn't hurt to ask my community their opinion on the subject.

top topics

<< 93  94  95   >>

join