It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Which members are we talking about? It's been alluded to multiple times he was posting here, but no one will say who it was

There are comments further back in the thread alluding to which member it is believed was actually him. But I think directly supporting that allegation without proof is unwise...that's how rumors get started and it's just in general a bad idea. Perhaps that is why people aren't directly naming anyone. Just my thoughts, for what they're worth.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I kind of alluded to a member earlier, which I hadn't done throughout this whole thing, and I kinda feel bad about it.

Although I am also waiting to be proven wrong, also I sent you a u2u

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Don't feel bad about it...this has been pure insanity, and people were behaving very suspiciously. I'm just offering an explanation for possibly why people are reticent to mention names at this point. I'll check my messages shortly.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I never got your u2u...resend? That happens sometimes...they get lost somewhere in the Twisting Nether.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: darkuniverse

What a bunch of assholes for real

Although our astute members did catch on quickly to which "members" had infiltrated us.

It shows we are a pretty close community.

Err hemmmm... 😅say what😉
My lips are sealed....
I didn't see nothing..
I didn't say anything...

Page 16 is where i caught on... just look at the join date and posting history.

edit on 16-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Just saying.. this is Genious. So much thought into it.
Notice the amount of NEW members showed up, to only spend time on this Very Thread. No intro... no other thread, just this one.🙄

I mentioned this....🙄
Pge 19 top of the page for best comment😊

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Your right about posting stuff about him. He was passionate about what he was doing, and it could cause hate toward him. If anything, we had a fantastic time trying to figure out what the meaning behind it all was.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

After doing much research on this guy, and the AMA (Abolish Human Abortion), this is one of the many faces of the "cult" some are calling them. The hassle churches, abortion clinics, the employee's, and even school teachers.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Thanks for your time and research👍

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
I came to this site for many years, never really thought about joining. This one thread made me want to join because I wanted to join your very nice community, and try and help solve, possibly one of the best mysteries to come along in a while. If anything, I got new friends to have intriguing conversations.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

😊
Then I'm happy you are here.
🍻

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Well the clock did tell the tell it was a fun ride and like all rides after it is over there will be mixed reviews...

Expectation of it being something it wasn't when that clock hit zero was no ones fault but those holding those expectations to begin with.

You can please some people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

That maxim as cheesy as many of them sound ring true to many situations for a reason.

It was what it was and since assumption expected it to be something other than it was then, that expectation let them down not the people behind this.

So it is what it is; is enjoying the ride... that expectation that it is anything else is trying to control an outcome in ones favor even if it ends up in a place no one expected.

In my opinion that is a good thing... the opposite leads to control, boundaries, totalitarianism, my way or the highway that allows no room for anything else in that control like a science.

But even science is just a statistical likelihood based on the environment in which it is performed... life is too complex to contain in such a box.

Schrodinger and his cat proved that... and the uncertainty principle see to it's persistence not memory memory is inconstant and a variable and changes typically on every recall meaning it wasn't and can never be what it was despite all the control trying to make it so as time is entropy itself.
edit on 16-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
I'm not sure if the use of corporate logos and branding promoting the beast bills has been addressed here, but I would think that the statutory guidelines for fair use would not apply here. I wonder what lengths if any were taken by Russell to protect himself from any possible litigation. He used a lot of company logos as enticement to convey a particular idea. If my brand had been misused in that manner I would be seeking legal advice.

The beast bills, the web-sites, the design and execution were by far superior to the empty, angry rant at the end. There are many other things at work here.

Lets face it the whole thing reached a very small audience (88k views on the video) if one of the companies decided to drag this through the courts that would then bring it into the public eye. If you are Disney do you let it go or do you bring it to the public eye for everyone to see, would they really want abortion & Disney being used in the same sentences?

Apologies if this has already been said (catching up on the thread)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

You put that very nicely. A+ for the Schrodinger reference.
But boy did the cat get out at Zero Hour. 😝

But like troopers, many of us finished out the video. ( some hoping there would be something else at the end ) but we witnessed the end of a mystery.
The guy wanted shock and awe... and he got it. We will be talking of this one for a long time.😊

I do feel however this is not the last of it. Us and other sites are on their radar for sure now.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Err hemmmm... 😅say what😉
My lips are sealed....
I didn't see nothing..
I didn't say anything...
Page 16 is where i caught on... just look at the join date and posting history.

I remember the poster in question and how irritating they were, had a desire for stars. But I just assumed they were one of those people who troll threads to derail them. It was only after catching up on the last few pages and seeing your comment about join dates that I went and looked.
Most members who joined (myself included) seemed genuinely enthralled by the whole thing and just wanted to be a part of the ride.
Personally speaking I think it is over although cant help but check federalbeast on my morning website checks

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bilbous

That thought never crossed my mind. I happen to have a friend at Disney. In public relations, but like you said: Not alot of views.

Probably not worth defending. At best they could push for using a copyright logo. You never know. 😊

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bilbous

Corrected..😊

No you pulled through with kind. (BUT I HAD MY EYE ON YOU) J/K..lol.

Redacted😊

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I for one... I don't know. Abortion was never really even discussed or debated in the country I live in(Sweden). I've never even met a person that cared about abortion.

I have thought about it from time to time but I never obsessed about it, for me it always came down to when does the spirit incarnate into the body? And that was pretty much it.. Even if I did care and made a big deal about it who would listen? People here believe we're nothing but biological meat sacks, it would be hopeless trying to change the ingrained behaviour and opinions of a whole population because they don't even believe in this type of sacredness of life. It's just a group of cells to them.

Synchronistically enough I just read an article on BlavatskyTheosophy about abortion right before this whole thing was revealed.

blavatskytheosophy.com...

Consider me converted.. At least you managed to reach out to one person BadSelfEater, it was horrible to watch that graphic video.. but I can't close my eyes to this evil anymore, my conscience won't let me.

But sadly enough.. I think it's too late to care now. None of us will be able to change the mind of the whole modern world. People are too used to the convenience of abortion and a lot of people don't even believe in spirit. We will have to reap the karmic debt for this. Just like we've done before. And I don't think it'll be pretty. It won't be the type of judgement of God that he talks about in the video as God isn't this anthropomorphic deity sitting in the clouds. But it will be a karmic judgement.

I don't know if I could even live up to this though.. If I got somebody pregnant I couldn't be a good father as it is.. So what would I do then? Let the child live and have somebody else take care of it? I would hate myself for being a hypocrite.

How could we solve this problem? All I can think of is women should be way more careful with their pills. If we could just terminate the pregnancy before anything serious happens that would be ideal.. maybe some type of pregnancy monitor that could detect pregnancies before the fetus even starts developing.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Well, this was all... interesting. Lol. Didn't expect this level of intrigue to evolve from it, let alone surrounding (potential/alleged) members of ATS itself.

I was just impressed with the artistry/craftsmanship personally. After that I sort of stopped following it because I'm not feeling too hot and thinking too much is not a good idea for me at the moment lol. I have to say, I didn't expect the topic to be what it ended up being. At least it stimulated some discussion I suppose.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Well, how many lessons does one need in church, temple or even school to actually start applying what is learned there? That's why I quoted the historical buddha with: A good horse runs under the shadow of the whip.

I know exactly what he was getting at and plus I've other work to do when the site appears that last I saw was under construction I may peruse it out of curiosity or not it will happen in it's own time.

So hey, thanks for the *spoiler alert*

Letting me know nothing else occurred. P.S. thanks for being honest that you were expecting right up to the end and didn't bail out... better than saying that's however minutes I'll never see again. Well, if time is so important to someone they wouldn't be watching or reading anything in the first place they'd be creating their own fun instead of looking for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join