It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I did a search on ATS but could not find any reference to this already being posted so apologies if it already has.

The artwork on these bills are very intricate and are loaded with hidden occult and political meanings.

'Beast Bill' front:

'Beast Bill' back:

Heres a link to the high res versions;

Front

Back

These 'Beast Bills' are being discovered around the US and are linked to two separate sites:

Mr Teeth Facebook profile page - videos, images and posts are regularly posted containing clues

BadSelfEater - the countdown timer that ends on September 14th, 2016 at 4:00 PM PST.

In all probability this is most likely an ARG (alternative reality game), Art project or is a viral marketing scheme. The first original finder of the bill was a reddit user named Iamjj12 who supposedly has links to being an art dealer.

However I thought this was worthy of a thread just to go into detail of the various meanings of the artwork itself.

Whats intriguing to me is that even folded they have more meaning and also link with clues on the Mr.Teeth Facebook profile.

Front folded featuring the image of 'Baphomet' and words 'PETY' and 'LORD' (which shows in two places)

Back folded which then feature the words 'THE URICA BOWT'

I believe this links to this boat image portrayed in one of the profile images in Mr.Teeth's facebook page

Which is the Eureka boat designed by Andrew Higgins that when reversed image search links to here

The imagery meanings themselves have been picked apart by various sites;

High-res link

High-res link

edit on 10-9-2016 by sideysid because: .

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

I want one .. I'm wondering though, is it a PSYOP or civilian project? That's my first question

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The FB page implies that "Mr. Teeth" is not one person.

"It does not matter who I am or who WE are"

Also mentions that the "Horror of September 14th will not be forgotten"

I also see AU and AG on one of those Bills, for Gold and Silver I would think...

So this Mr. Teeth entity believes there will be a currency "reset" on the 14th, but not just that, that this is planned. How would they know this..
edit on 10-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sideysida reply to: sideysid

I love this stuff! Thank you for sharing.

This is the kind of post I look forward to discovering here on ATS.
(once more down the rabbit hole I go.........)

One again Thank you sidysid

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
My guess is like every single other countdown, website, video , recording or similar item it's some viral marketing ploy by someone.

Every time it happens people rush to the Internet and claim "this is the beginning of the end" yet just like when their were multiple posts here a few years ago because non-fans of 24 saw vague commercials for it during the SuperBowl , the paranoid mind reads a message into everything.

That being said..S and F for a well written, researched and interesting non-Mandela effect post!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Remember when some Mysterious "Prince" facebook page opened up after his death? People speculated that it was Prince himself and he had faked his death, etc. I feel that this might be a stunt like that was.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I also see AU and AG on one of those Bills, for Gold and Silver I would think...

I believe on the opposite side of the bill is a mine cart so together they would represent this

This is located at Denver airport, which itself has a lot of conspiracy theories in regards to it

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Also mentions that the "Horror of September 14th will not be forgotten"

Season 6 of AHS premiers on Sept 14th and that certainly qualifies as horror so I wonder if it's somehow related to that though this season is supposed to be based around an orphanage and children so it doesnt obviously work.

The TV series based on The Exorcist starts around then but I think its later same with the new Blair Witch film..so neither of them work..

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

"Badselfeater" = Federal Beast (anagram)

Lots of hidden messages. We have 4 days before the countdown is over - at least we don't have to wait (whether it's a dud or legit)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Some additional reported info, "Among the symbolism hidden within the bill are the signatures of George Soros and Rupert Murdoch. These two men are the reason for the fundamental changes that we have seen in America over the last few decades. In the lower left corner on the front side of the bill is the letter “A” is the shadow of the man that jumped from the Twin Towers according to several internet posters"
edit on 10-9-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Or the hanged man tarot card

The surrounding A image is the manhattan project

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I noticed The Assyrian Star on the bill.. This is the symbol of the Assyrians.. So maybe the artist is an Assyrian?

Although thinking about it, it could represent shamash the god of justice, in assyria and babylonia
edit on 10/9/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

If you look at the first high res link I provided of the components of the bill, it's most likely the Star of Shamash

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Very strange advert here in the UK that I'd thought I would add to the thread by Unilever. I just saw this on TV a moment ago... very strange

extra DIV

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It is a little off putting...but could just be an intricate commercial by a company with unlimited funds? Or....
edit on 10-9-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

I've sorted it now

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

It worked here. And it's a comercial for Dove Soap. So weired for a comercial idea.🤔
edit on 10-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Woah. Those bills are just saturated.

Great posts so far, I'll add! Great thread, OP, sf!

Here's a few things I noticed (just on the front). Hil and Trump's faces seem to have symbols etched into the wrinkles-- Hil's forehead appears as a blazing sun, and I see what appears to be Mayan (though absolutely no expert) designs above her mouth, some sort of leviathan on her right cheek, perhaps an eye below? Donald also appears to have a Mayan dragon figure (?) etched over his left eye and what appears to be a human figure with arms raised over his right.

Don is wearing a playboy pin.. anyone recognize Hil's pin?

In the top left corner, "Weaving spiders come not here" referrence to Bohemean Grove.

Ouroboros around dollar sign in lefthand corner.

Oppenheimer quote bottom left.

What's up with China/Japan/Brazil/Belgium/Ireland/Switzerland? Any ideas?

Chess pieces in the bottom/ right.

edit on 10-9-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Saw it here in Brazil too. Figured it wouldn't take long to show up on ATS

edit on 10-9-2016 by Thorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Woah. Those bills are just saturated.

Great posts so far, I'll add! Great thread, OP, sf!

Don is wearing a playboy pin.. anyone recognize Hil's pin?

Planned Parenthood

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join