It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Means 'peace' in Arabic

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Means 'peace' in Arabic

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Lol
Could not help but notice the massive word MAMMON below Hillary and Trump

Money in many bibles is called MAMMON.

"

Mathew 6:24. No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon.

Time to choose people:

do you sell your souls to the devil (beast) who is about to jump start the New World Economy by giving everybody a million credits (Dollars) to purchase alien technology

OR

face imminent death via starvation and spend the rest of eternity with Jesus Christ by thinking 'NO' when the chemtrail nanites ask your brain 'do you take the Mark ?'.

Everyone gets a million dollars?!

If that's true than I'm effed.....no way my family and I are turning that down.

I'll be going to hell, NWO, I welcome ye.....

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

An anagram for badselfeater, registered on the same day:

Domain Name: FEDERALBEAST.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2014816581_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-03-22T15:49:19.00Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-22T22:49:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-03-22T22:49:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited www.icann.org...
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA

ICANN WHOIS

Same registrar.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Could this "unifaith" be realized by the UN? I don't know.

I just know that this thread is one of the most attention-worthy threads on ATS right now.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Would this address also have anything to do with the Panama papers? Another leak dump coming?

ATS link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Many companies whose logos are on the bill, are subject to these leaks.

Perhaps I'm over thinking this.
edit on 10-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

"Silver and Gold" is a song going back to the old Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer special by Rankin and Bass.

Here is a lyriced version of the original sung by Burl Ives. It was about the character Yukon Cornelius who was a prospector in the special.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
In the op there is an image that points out all the symbols, they have guessed 'hemlock' for the plant that's in both bottom borders and which the ouroboros creature is grasping.
It's Artemisia also know as 'wormwood'. The plant is in flower, it represents bitterness and has that whole apocalyptic bible reference thing going for it too. Does wormwood destroy the earth? I can't remember....it's another doomladen reference anyway

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Do the arrangement of the dots here mean anything?

Are they braille, or do they represent a numerical sequence?

3 1 2
1 4 1

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

Wormwood is a star.

The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.
Revelation 8: 10-11

Strong's says the reference is to a star falling. So whatever it is that falls and makes the waters bitter looked to John as if it was a star, but a third of the waters become bitter and people will die.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

No.

It's 666

3+1+2=6

The middle number is 6 dots, not 5

1+4+1=6

Also, the three stars through the middle of the shield are all pentagrams.
edit on 10-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Thanks, Ketsuko...At first I was like, aw a little distraction from all the doom...And then I saw the messages, referencing the evil of materialism. I think. o.o

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

d'oh, you're right. I saw the over all pentagon shape and did not take in to account the center dot.

Many thanks!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Bible stuff mentioning Wormwood and also 'silver and gold' , Both seem to be connected to a large part of the population being killed off.

Jeremiah 23:15 "Therefore thus says the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets, 'Behold, I am going to feed them wormwood And make them drink poisonous water, For from the prophets of Jerusalem Pollution has gone forth into all the land.'"

Zechariah 13:8 "It will come about in all the land," Declares the LORD, "That two parts in it will be cut off and perish; But the third will be left in it.

Zechariah 13:9 "And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, 'They are My people,' And they will say, 'The LORD is my God.'"

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

thanks, I thought it was, just being a bit lazy!

edit on 10-9-2016 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Thanks, Ketsuko...At first I was like, aw a little distraction from all the doom...And then I saw the messages, referencing the evil of materialism. I think. o.o

Disney is part of this little cavalcade. You can look around and see that tons have been done about their own occult connections. And their logo is one of the ones there. I think I also see Universal on there and they own the Rankin/Bass catalog prior to 1973 which would include "Silver and Gold."

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It's starting to look like this is the "real deal"..

When posters who I respect like Ketsuko and jadedANDcynical start taking this stuff seriously.

You know what they say about the boy who cried wolf, nobody believes him when the wolf actually arrives...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

It's starting to look like this is the "real deal"..

When posters who I respect like Ketsuko and jadedANDcynical start taking this stuff seriously.

You know what they say about the boy who cried wolf, nobody believes him when the wolf actually arrives...

Hmmm, I didn't say I was crying DOOM! But I do love a symbol puzzle, and whoever put this together is very familiar with them.

They're hitting all the notes for sure.

But, you have to understand, for a certain percentage of the prophecy crowd, September/October is always a bit of a spooky month. There is a strain of belief that the feast days will be fulfilled in order by the major events of Christ. The first advent fulfilled the spring feasts on the day. Pentecost was fulfilled by the Holy Spirit. That leaves the fall feasts to be fulfilled by the events surrounding the 2nd advent.

So, when you are a prophecy watcher and hobbyist like I am, this time of year is always a bit jumpy. Feast of Trumpets, the first fall feast, comes up in early October this year. A lot of my usual online sources are getting a little tense, and I'd be lying if I said I don't always feel a certain anticipation myself.
edit on 10-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join