It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

A weird, but not too far fetched thought came to mind, and that is.....Maybe this guy is letting himself be set up for a big fall. The abortion issue has been on back-burners for a very long time, a really volatile issue, one that has worked for distraction purposes in the past, and we are way over due for a really big home grown terrorist attack. The anger, and the blatant bloody reality was just too in our faces after that whole treasure hunt.

We "conspiracy theorists" would be the perfect crowd to find the glitches for the matrix builders. Test run?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Good sound advice. This is the first thread where, everyone followed through to the end.

I saved all the link pages. Including tweeter, FB, and YT.
I feel this is ot the end...
federalbeast.com...

More to come ? 🤔
edit on 15-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

The point of..
en.m.wikipedia.org...
Was made.

Yes a to be continued. 😑

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So like i wasnt online for some time. Can someone explain me what happened here? I dont feel like reading 92 pages of comments.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

EXACTLY!
I said those same things in the comment section on the YouTube comments.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

www.facebook.com...
edit on Jpm9000000pmThu, 15 Sep 2016 17:08:12 -050016 13 by Mjab6910 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mjab6910

I know that, I was asking what name he used in this thread (assuming he actually WAS here)

BTW some new postings from him:

For the record, I do think that the hacker and conspiracy theorist community does have a lot to offer in the fight against child sacrifice and I do appreciate much of what they do to correct the steady flow of misinformation put out by the "real" media. My point was not to downgrade any of the good folks out there who are working to expose evil organization's, breakdown false flags, or shine a light on the nefarious dealings of various secret societies. As I said in my video, I actually track with a lot of what's being said. My point is that people who are prone to fight evils seem to be obsessed with decoding symbols, exposing strange ceremonies, and uncovering possible evil plots when a very real and very well known evil is going on in their midst. Just think about it.

Don't agree with the above.

I'll be making a video breaking down the Beast Bill explaining all its symbols and meanings sometime very soon. The bill was not just about abortion and there is much more to be said.

Suuure there is. More antiabortion crap, and if he gets off the topic it's gonna involve the wrath of God etc etc
edit on 15-9-2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
So like i wasnt online for some time. Can someone explain me what happened here? I dont feel like reading 92 pages of comments.

Well, it's like this:

This (found out about in hindsight at the end) rabidly dedicated anti abortionist decided to put out all of these 'beast bills' laden with all kinds of conspiracy-theory-related imagery and set people off on a hunt for clues to what the symbols used meant.

There was a countdown website and Facebook posts leaving clues to more mystery.

The first bills were found late august and by the time the countdown ended there was a smallish amount of buzz across several forums; here, arfcom. 4chan, and reddit, for the most part.

There were a lot of theories floating with the lead one being that it was linked with a data dump that would finally tie together, in a convincing manner, a lot of what had been talking about as the machinations of TPTB in such a way as to make more people realize how much we are all lied to on a regular basis.

Well, eventually it turns out it was all to garner an audience for his pet topic of abortion abolition. He went on a rant in a video that many saw and it has also since been reported that there were graphic images associated with the topic presented as well.

In the wake of this we are left wondering if that is really all this was about or was it to act as a distraction to keep our attention on his countdown rather than some other event which people like us would have had an interest in were it not for having had our curiosity and attention captured by his big build up.

Or at least that's what I gather.

There is also some good theorizing in the past page or two that it might have also served the purpose of negative programming for poeple like us who do spend our free time researching topics such as we here do. This is an interesting possibility in it's own right.
edit on 15-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: more to say.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Ohhh! My bad.
But thanks for the new postings by him.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If you go to his face book page, you will read his comment on the whole thing. He did intentionally target the conspirators section of ATS, Reddit, 4chan. And on top of that, the follower's he has, were trolling the sites, watching our reactions, and infiltrating all the sites to drop hints or comments on the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymiw
a reply to: Ruiner1978

I get the point of the message entirely. What I don't understand is someone going this much out of their way to show that message.

If one person on ATS or Reddit or wherever watched his video and thought, "Man, this guy's right! We need to stand up to abortion!" Then good for him. But from everything I've seen so far, it seems like all he did was piss off a lot of people and made those same people care LESS about his cause.

I guess if it were me, I would've gone about fighting for something a little differently, that's all. You can't force anyone to believe in something, and I feel like pointing a finger and saying "you are the bad guys", is a sure fire way to push someone in the opposite direction. Anyway, I thought everyone decided how they felt about abortion like ten years ago. Isn't this something everyone is pretty dead set on? You either are pro or against, and no amount of convincing on eithereρside is going to change your mind?

Maybe I'm just missing the point altogether.

or heck even if he just greeted us and argued his frustrations instead of starting by yeIIing
at us that were worthIess morons resρonsibIe for the eviI in the worId just as much as the gov

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

What a bunch of assholes for real

Although our astute members did catch on quickly to which "members" had infiltrated us.

It shows we are a pretty close community.
edit on 15-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Which members are we talking about? It's been alluded to multiple times he was posting here, but no one will say who it was

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I'd have to read through it again to remember which members precisely, but I was going back and forth with one of them for sure, the name was bob something.

Although if I am wrong, feel free to correct me as I would like to know if it's a false accusation, we all make mistakes.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

So "i" just love a good mystery... The entity or entities behind this 'Federal Beast Bill' I believe are:

Image comics
Dark Horse comics
Gerard Way's Doom Patrol
Brandon Graham's Island imagery/artwork
Emma Rios (Mirror Mirror)
Birthright comic #19
Gosh London dot com

Their release dates fell on the 14th as well.

So I think it was a big PR thing to get more adults interested in their comics- an introduction of sorts. Really genius.

P.S. Poppies and Aussies galore to explore!! September, October, November...........

Look everything above up for yourself- I don't have time to post all the links. You will see for yourself then.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sleepdeprived
a reply to: sideysid

So "i" just love a good mystery... The entity or entities behind this 'Federal Beast Bill' I believe are:

Image comics
Dark Horse comics
Gerard Way's Doom Patrol
Brandon Graham's Island imagery/artwork
Emma Rios (Mirror Mirror)
Birthright comic #19
Gosh London dot com

Their release dates fell on the 14th as well.

So I think it was a big PR thing to get more adults interested in their comics- an introduction of sorts. Really genius.

P.S. Poppies and Aussies galore to explore!! September, October, November...........

Look everything above up for yourself- I don't have time to post all the links. You will see for yourself then.

To add----- also if they have an "other" agenda with it, I think they don't like Hillary at all and Donald not so much either... Many People already feel that same way- scared of or undecided about our US leadership... Is there a lesser of two evils?? To vote or not to vote. Lots of *possibly* scary stuff in there as well if you look hard enough into everything.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Are you serious, duped 1,000 on the internet and conspiracy theories

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

IMO, we should stop posting stuff regarding his rants etc..besides you are going to infuriate a lot of people by posting his statement and it's going to insight hate against him.

He obviously has some issues to sort out with that ego of his, and we are better than to lower ourselves to playing more of his word games (at least for the most part I think).

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: tigertatzen

Good sound advice. This is the first thread where, everyone followed through to the end.

I saved all the link pages. Including tweeter, FB, and YT.
I feel this is ot the end...
federalbeast.com...

More to come ? 🤔

Thank you. I agree, this thread has been awesome. I don't think this is over. I think there's more to come. I just have that feeling, you know?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

That's one of the possibilities I've been pondering myself, actually.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join