It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The problem with people like him is this: They base their views on emotion and fear, which means no logic. You can't debate on logic to someone so emotionally invested in something. They don't care about facts

Which also explains what's going on with people and the current clusterf*** that is the election!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
The problem with people like him is this: They base their views on emotion and fear, which means no logic. You can't debate on logic to someone so emotionally invested in something. They don't care about facts

Which also explains what's going on with people and the current clusterf*** that is the election!

Exactly.....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: Privy_Princess
I agree.
This guy is obviously well versed on conspiracy theories and targeted the wrong crowd and I don't think we are a large crowd.

The wrong crowd? This video is about YOU. You are the the crowd that is supposed to watch this.

Did you even listen to what he is saying? I think it went right over your head.

Yes. I listened to EVERY SINGLE WORD! Didn't even press pause.

Surely you do not believe everybody (who terminates a pregnancy or supports it) visits conspiracy sites???? We are a minority, so yes it went to a small, crowd and that would make it "wrong". Wrong as in not well thought out. Not wrong as in the opposite of right.

I stand by my comment and the other preceding it.

Thank you

Again right over your head. He is not targeting the wrong crowd. The "conspiracy theory" crowd is the crowd that he is talking about. He says that people are wasting their time researching and watching videos on a theory that has not even been proven as fact, that's what a theory is, letting you know that this is what's happening.

He is not targeting EVERYONE he is talking straight to you, people who waste their time with theories while facts are happening.

The lack of impact is the same. The ATS type crowd he's targeting is about as impactful as a firecracker when he was shooting for an impact of an atomic bomb. He'd have more impact if he'd made fake American Idol studio passes.
edit on 15-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I know by now everyone has had enough, myself included..but I just want to post the loose ends that don't seem to add up, or maybe they do. These are the things that don't add up from my investigations.

First of all, what was with the initial reveal regarding the pin on trumps suit and the woman with a playboy shirt, was that just a coincidence ? Hillary did also have a planned parenthood pin so it's possible.

Second, the amount of new members who infiltrated this thread specifically. Other sites had it much worse with people being threatened with death for posting certain links or information. Furthermore, the narrative was leading in a very specific direction with the tons of information being brought to the surface regarding the stock market, petro dollar and the idea that corruption is closely linked with politics and money etc..also those mannequins that were posted in certain spots had to do with abortion ? You could of fooled me..oh yeah, you did!

Third of all, mr teeth knew he was going to be shut down in advance, how ? Do any of you regular people with no advanced knowledge of computers know beforehand that someone is going to shut down your account ? I suppose a lot of people did complain to FB but even so, that is a weird one for me.

Number 4, why all the interest from people in anonymous and cicada 3301 ? And the whole #game23 idea, that some members with "inside knowledge", said was the root of this.

I feel like if I dig any further, I will either find a dead end, or end up dead. Either ways, this is it for me on this thread other than maybe replying to what you guys have to say about what I just posted.

It was quite the ride.

ETA: Oh Yeah I forgot to add! What does JFK'S speech on secret societies have to do with abortion ? I don't get how "it was so obviously about abortion from the beginning"

Also the baphomet was supposed to be a representation of sheep and goats ? am I supposed to believe something I know is not right ? to think that an image of a baphomet somehow correlates to sheep and goats, and has no deeper meaning whatsoever.

edit on 14-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Psyop
t.co...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Time spent doing something you enjoy is time well spent, not time wasted. The only one who wasted time is him, arguably. He didn't change my mind about anything, although to be honest, I was pretty much in agreement with him already. I'm just not as zealous as he is. I recognize that people will disagree, and I accept this. He can't accept that others may not agree with him, unless they're wrong. He is a very intelligent fool.

ETA: Thanks to Sideysid, Bigburgh, BigBrotherDarkness, and threeeyesopen. There were plenty of great posts, but I found your posts were always spot on.
edit on 14-9-2016 by BlackmoonJester because: To give thanks.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Great find and the poster did some homework. Pretty spot on.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I agree.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
He knew his audience and he knew we would conclude something deeper than abortion. He deceived us, but he also reminded us something important.
We are truth seekers and will do anything to find the answers and we also freely share our knowledge. This thread alone has taught me so much.

This man believed so strongly in his cause he risked his family and himself for his beliefs.
Instead of being bickering key board warriors, shouldn't we also be willing to take action on something we feel strongly about. He had a network of like minded people setting up red herrings around the country. We also have a network of like minded to get whatever our message is about.

I'm not suggesting becoming vigilantes or starting an uprising, i'm suggesting that we also have the capability of helping each other achieve their goals.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: collietta
He knew his audience and he knew we would conclude something deeper than abortion. He deceived us, but he also reminded us something important.
We are truth seekers and will do anything to find the answers and we also freely share our knowledge. This thread alone has taught me so much.

This man believed so strongly in his cause he risked his family and himself for his beliefs.
Instead of being bickering key board warriors, shouldn't we also be willing to take action on something we feel strongly about. He had a network of like minded people setting up red herrings around the country. We also have a network of like minded to get whatever our message is about.

I'm not suggesting becoming vigilantes or starting an uprising, i'm suggesting that we also have the capability of helping each other achieve their goals.

He starts his video by berating the viewer instead of inviting the viewer to join him on his quest. The guy is the worst kind of zealot. His cause was noble, but he was an in your face dick.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I agree, I turned it off after the pictures. Felt it was a huge let down. Impressed that some people watched it all.

But now I'm reading the pyschop link to Reddit posted above. I'm now agreeing with them that it was designed to discourage us from finding the truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: collietta

I agree so strongly with you on your points.

Whether you agree or not; there is a big difference between saying and doing! We still have this power as Americans. This seems to be a strong example of that point. It may not be politically correct and I am not specifically condoning it, but giving up our voices slowly and silently will be our ultimate undoing; as a whole. You may or may not agree with his message but credit is due where credit's earned.

**IMO!**

edit on 15-9-2016 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: collietta
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I agree, I turned it off after the pictures. Felt it was a huge let down. Impressed that some people watched it all.

But now I'm reading the pyschop link to Reddit posted above. I'm now agreeing with them that it was designed to discourage us from finding the truth.

Why would they have gone through all that to bury it? I just think the guy was unable to connect to people to offer his viewpoint. His motivations overcame his judgement.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

I think it is you who does not understand, actually.

Yes, we are aware that he addressed the conspiracy crowd and brazenly chastised and belittled us for looking for undercover corruption when true evil is right here in our face everyday.

As if we haven't all heard this same old line many times before. Yet, here we are, still theorizing away (we're stubborn like that, ya know).

And honestly, if dude thinks the way to capture an audience is to criticize them right out the gate, he might want to rethink his approach just a little bit. The "shock and awe" technique does not work on everyone, especially not on a crowd who was bamboozled into listening to a spiel on abortion in the first place.

And as if the impromptu berating wasn't off-putting enough, to go and add video footage of abortions was just assaulting. It went way past shock factor and right into "wtf did I do to deserve watching this?" zone. That type of footage should come with advance warning so that people who are sensitive to this type of stuff can be forewarned. It's sloppy and insensitive to not warn people of what they are about to see, tbh.

As far as the evil right in front of my face? Yeah, I know it's there. Last time I checked, I live in the same universe this guy lives in and am well aware of it's daily corruption and pitfalls. I'm with you 100 % on the notion that abortion is wrong and that its a big issue and needs to be addressed. But don't for one minute try to belittle me about what I choose to do on MY free time.

Seriously, this guy needs to choose a lane before he starts flying off the handle. Is he condemning abortion or conspiracy theorizing? Because when you do both in such short order, you come across as a bit of a grump. And people don't take grumps seriously.

The truth is, if I wanted to choose my time condemning everything I felt was evil and wrong with this world, I'd be an angry person, too. But I, like many here, have chosen not to always get so up in arms over things you likely WON'T change anytime soon. Sometimes its best just to pray on it and let God handle the situation.

And if this guy "Ruse"ll even took the time to research the crowd he chose to come at in the first place, he'd know that we are here by choice, not because we failed to see corruption in front of us. Absolutely nothing has "gone over our head". We see the overt evil that's IN the world. But we also see the true evil BEHIND the curtain, which if you did some research would actually show you exactly WHY this overt evil continues to exist. It's that guy behind the curtain with all the power that makes the decisions like "legalizing abortion". And it is for that reason that the guy behind the curtain intrigues us, so we focus on him. Evil is evil, whether it's in your face or not.

So while he and his kind take care of the "in your face" evil, people like us can keep tabs on the "hidden" evil. If anything, we should work together to tackle all this evil, not separately, don't you think? Y'all do your thing, and I'll do mine.

All in all, we listened to his rant and we came to the conclusion that his time and effort should have been spent on a listening audience he could have a chance of affecting a change in. Oh, I dunno...maybe like women who are actively considering abortion, maybe?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

edit on 15-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: double post

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Sounds like you may still be wiggling on the hook that was used as a lure for the message that was meant to pull everyone out of the water to stop drowning oneself and the word in conjecture and possibility and take responsibility for what is occurring in the world... in order to change it for the better.

Sure, rooting out the corruption or plots in continuing the madness sounds like a good idea... But as individuals we don't have to buy into it or perpetuate any of it as those doing so are hanging themselves.

When everyone supplies the rope to hang someone it's a futility, a person when acting unscrupulous, selfish, corrupt, amoral, unethical or anything else? Will always provide their own perfect amount of rope to do the job themselves.

We just can't turn a blind eye to it and allow it to go on if we are to seek better. But that takes effort and not just the seeking sort.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Of course the world could be a better place, and of course I could do more to make it better. Does that mean however that my efforts however small they may seem to someone else are meaningless ?

I think the point everyone including the guy in the video is missing, is that God gave us all free will. That's it, you have free will and so do I, and because of that, no one is obligated to do anything.

Sure it's our moral obligation to take better care of our world, but free will allows us to go against it, and there's nothing you, I, or he can do to change it. Yell all you want and call me an idiot until your face turns blue, because I can and will walk away and believe what I know to be true.

Furthermore, neither he or anyone else can criticize because according to your Christian beliefs, we are all born into sin, due to the original sin.

So we're all sinners, he's a hypocrite, and the world keeps on spinning with free will fully in tact for when the time is right for a change.

You can't force it, never will, he said it himself no one knows the time of judgement but God himself, and no one knows when that change will occur.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
seemed like a psych op to me, so clever and tech savvy and knowledgeable about so many things within the "conspiracy" realm for someone who appears so committed to one ideal. you would think with as much time and money he invested in this whole venture that he would want a bigger audience, this barely went viral in all the weeks that it went on and msm never touched it. so all that effort was for what---3 or 4 internet forum members to enjoy? and he directly targeted anti-government/techie communities rather than liberal communities which is usually the archenemy of pro-life movements and their main target whenever there are protests. all those weeks of preparation and planning for a 30-40 minute Youtube sermon? not buying it. it all feels very contrived but for what purpose I don't rightly know. but there are red flags for sure

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Very true... better than a blind eye of just wishing it to all go away as a good consumer. But uncovering the truth that is obscured to help solve it is a good thing.

The guy actually blamed "god" and said it was an enemy to us... I think he said that meaning we need to take responsibility when and where we can that change and progress for better is in our hands with that free will to make it better, to strive for better and to encourage that... whether we agree on the many dogmas of what "god" is or isn't and what will lead you there or not... free will makes that moot and leaves it squarely in ones hands as personal responsibility.

That's what I heard from it... I don't know if there were more than one version of the video for different people in different areas. But that's what I saw and heard in it after the very eye opening process of late stage abortions.

I didn't watch the entire thing as it started to become repetitive and rhetorical after understanding entirely what was being pointed at.

A good horse runs under the shadow of the whip~ Siddhartha Gautama

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What I dont understand is, what did Kennedy's last speech about Secret societies have anything to do with abortions...

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join