It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
One more post before I drop out of the thread...

If anything came of this, it is proof. Proof that if we all have a common interest, we can all come together and work as a well oiled machine. This situation has spread vast through the forums, and has pulled even the long term lurkers out of hiding. In a week, we saw some of the most ignorant a holes drop their internet persona and come together. We have witnessed some of the best code breakers, skeptics, doctors, scientists, stay at home parents, teenagers and the elderly, all unite to try and decipher this strange thing.

During the aftermath, we see some of those same best minds reacting with applause or anger. Frustrated hackers find the man in video within hours. We saw the unity, then it flickered back into opinions and sides.

In short, if we harness this unity and use it as a stepping stone. We could very well lead ourselves into the light, instead of hoping that someone else gives us a countdown to it...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

i gave you a star because i agree with some of what you say
but i´m not so sure about human tissue as a new exotic food-source (??) ... :O

and another thing is that i don´t believe consciousness to be just a program that is stuck "inside the brain"
i´m more inclined to say that it´s inside and all around us everywhere.

for me consciousness is a universal thing that is shared by everything. humans,animals,plants,minerals... everything is alive and conscious and made out of the same stuff.
so imo nothing should be done for arbitrary reasons - everything should be done with having in mind that everything shares the same consciousness.
but that doesn't mean we can´t kill to eat and build houses and roads,invent machines,science and interrupt a pregnancy if necessary. with respect and knowledge of the universal consciousness there would be no abuse. sadly that is not always the case i know. nothing is perfect after all.

i mean at least we should try to be conscious about everything being conscious because life itself can be pretty awesome already! it´s not perfect but hey no need for vanity-mods if things are fine. imho

when it comes to self-awareness it is another thing. for me being self-ware and being conscious is different.
i believe that plants don't have personalities but they are still very conscious beings. they can feel and communicate with each other (and us) but they are not aware of them self as individuals.

we humans give great importance to our self-awareness our individual egos and personalities. and yes that might be located in the brain.that´s where it is constructed. and apparently it takes a while before self-awareness starts to settle in. yes it is keeping us up top the food-chain but it is also what separates us from consciousness if we give it too much importance.

are animals self-aware ? do they know that they exist ? i think some are. apparently scientists start to proof that elephants are self-aware and dolphins and... i think the list goes on and i´m afraid it won´t stop. if pigs are self-aware i´m officially screwed.
(maybe pigs are conscious and self-ware and they want us to eat them ? like it´s their destiny kinda thing ... uh never mind probably out of luck there)

uh- i wrote all this ? omg
time for a nap.

edit on 15-9-2016 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Based on the fact that the whole abortion message fit nothing at all about the federal government and the petrodollar and our wars, there are two options:

1. He put all those things in there JUST to gain attention and then fooled us with abolition message because he wanted to get attention for his abortion message.
2. The whole thing was actually supposed to be about the petrodollar and economy like we thought, but the site got hacked and the anomalous abortion video was inserted in place of the 'real' message.

What say you?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

hey guys I think he may be posting on ATS follow my past two post

tried finding your last two posts but no luck - what is his username? what tipped you off?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I'm more inclined to say #1, which is a terrible way of making a point if that's the case.

The whole thing is so strange. I can't comprehend the purpose of going through all of that time and effort just to troll a small niche percentage of the population into believing one thing, to only blindside them with something out of left field. As said previously by other users, it's not a good way of getting people to listen to your argument. 30 seconds into his video I closed my laptop and put my face in my palm.

God knows I have a ton of free time, but I wouldn't go through all that trouble just to be able to say "A ha! Gotcha!" What a waste of time....

And that thought then leads me to believe it could be #2. It's entirely possible there was some other purpose for the whole thing, but was thwarted by whomever because of how sensitive the information was; which were led to believe at the beginning of it all.

I don't know. The whole thing seems sketchy to me. Interesting turn of events, to say the least.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymiw

I'm more inclined to say #1, which is a terrible way of making a point if that's the case.

The whole thing is so strange. I can't comprehend the purpose of going through all of that time and effort just to troll a small niche percentage of the population into believing one thing, to only blindside them with something out of left field. As said previously by other users, it's not a good way of getting people to listen to your argument. 30 seconds into his video I closed my laptop and put my face in my palm.

God knows I have a ton of free time, but I wouldn't go through all that trouble just to be able to say "A ha! Gotcha!" What a waste of time....

And that thought then leads me to believe it could be #2. It's entirely possible there was some other purpose for the whole thing, but was thwarted by whomever because of how sensitive the information was; which were led to believe at the beginning of it all.

I don't know. The whole thing seems sketchy to me. Interesting turn of events, to say the least.

Yes it's all very strange and annoying.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Why's it so hard to comprehend?

The guy was obviously fed up and frustrated with us conspiracy theorists loosing our minds when there's talk of TPTB doing child sacrifices but not batting an eyelid when, in his mind, child sacrifices are going on all around us in abortion clinics.
He put something together to "Wake us up" to what he feels strongly is a hypocritical mindset on our part.
It's not that hard to get your head around.
People have done way crazier stunts than this, even for lesser causes.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I hope this thread goes on, to follow up on what the fallout for this guy will be for his stunt. You know, what with anon and 4chan being pissed and all.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

I get the point of the message entirely. What I don't understand is someone going this much out of their way to show that message.

If one person on ATS or Reddit or wherever watched his video and thought, "Man, this guy's right! We need to stand up to abortion!" Then good for him. But from everything I've seen so far, it seems like all he did was piss off a lot of people and made those same people care LESS about his cause.

I guess if it were me, I would've gone about fighting for something a little differently, that's all. You can't force anyone to believe in something, and I feel like pointing a finger and saying "you are the bad guys", is a sure fire way to push someone in the opposite direction. Anyway, I thought everyone decided how they felt about abortion like ten years ago. Isn't this something everyone is pretty dead set on? You either are pro or against, and no amount of convincing on either side is going to change your mind?

Maybe I'm just missing the point altogether.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioKnecht

Looks like he's been blacklisted on 4chan, at least /pol/ is treating him as a pariah to be ignored.

Yesterday there were several threads on him and he got fully doxed within an hour of the end of the countdown. There are other places that threads about him might be occurring, but 4chan isn't one of them.

There's been some discussion about his intended topic in various places, but over all I think it will blow over without much having been accomplished towards his end goals.

I, like others here, wonder if it was indeed a ruse of some sort to capture our attention away from other things to which people with our mindsets would be attracted.

I can see the argument being made by him that we all talk about this stuff and do nothing about what he sees as a true evil and that was why he chose the method and content of delivery to point this out.

It seemed as though the project was pointing toward root causes and then it ended up being about a symptom. That is where, I think, a lot of us find the dichotomy between the build up and the reveal. But maybe that's more of my confirmation bias in wanting there to be a movement that would actually address these root causes bound up in the behind the scenes machinations that have been happening for the past several decades.
edit on 15-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: minor grammar fixes

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymiw

It's a total psyop, and it serves at least two purposes. Creating division and extremism, but more importantly it measures the discernment of us, who are continually searching for what lies beneath.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGlitchyNinja

Your post is excellent, and absolutely on point. It should be applauded, seriously.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I get the point of the message entirely. What I don't understand is someone going this much out of their way to show that message.

If one person on ATS or Reddit or wherever watched his video and thought, "Man, this guy's right! We need to stand up to abortion!" Then good for him. But from everything I've seen so far, it seems like all he did was piss off a lot of people and made those same people care LESS about his cause.

I guess if it were me, I would've gone about fighting for something a little differently, that's all. You can't force anyone to believe in something, and I feel like pointing a finger and saying "you are the bad guys", is a sure fire way to push someone in the opposite direction. Anyway, I thought everyone decided how they felt about abortion like ten years ago. Isn't this something everyone is pretty dead set on? You either are pro or against, and no amount of convincing on either side is going to change your mind?

Maybe I'm just missing the point altogether.

Is it really "going out of his way" though?
He's an active, passionate anti abortionist. This is what he does.

Yes, people are pissed off and apparently care about the cause less. But, why is that? Is it really cos they feel duped or feel they had their time wasted, or is it really something else. Think about it.

Respectfully, I think you have missed the point.
And you are way, way off with saying "you are either pro or against". That's not the case at all.

All that being said, I don't necessarily agree with what he's done, I just get where he's coming from.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Someone said he was posting in this thread. If so, what's the username?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So I have had some time to dwell on this and I wanted to post my thoughts here.
This morning as I got ready for work I thought back over the process, the final message and how I reacted to it.
I was angry, let down and frustrated.
Angry at myself mostly for allowing myself to be drawn into a good story with a poor ending.
We cant beat ourselves up for feeling like that its normal.

But why was I let down and frustrated?
I didnt expect the world to end or something?
I expected a significant information dump, a pulling back of the curtain and exposing the inner workings of power. I expected that maybe something significant would be revealed and it would have far reaching implications.
I was frustrated because yet again it is proven to me that we are all there is. No one is coming to our rescue. No wizard is appearing to wave a techno-magik wand and break the spell.
We are all there is.
Maybe the creator of this has Abortion as his specific cause but I am thinking beyond that.
He wants people to turn away from chasing phantom conspiracies and begin to address what he sees as real tangible evil.
He is right.
How many times have you read something on the net or seen a YT video and thought "that person is a nut for thinking this?"
I see that a lot.
That person is passionately devoting countless hours of their time (and thus their life) to chasing something they believe to be harmful, when in reality they are causing harm to themselves possibly more harm than the thing they are chasing.
That fact is that employing people to "do the research" or "wake up" is not getting the job done. Its not getting people to wake up or do research.
Its lazy activism.

Hard lessons to digest.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You know.. He used "satanic" images to deceive people into watching a video they may find disturbing. I'm sure a number of innocent children accidentally had to see those images. He shamed people for difficult choices in their lives without knowing or experiencing what they've been through. He probably spread a lot of misery.

Times like this I wonder how he can be so sure it's "God's" work he's doing. Judge not lest ye be judged-you're supposed to leave that stuff to the big guy. If you ever read this, pal, just know that you've been led astray.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

But does this not prove the guys point? 
Even after he explained the whole thing we're still looking for a greater evil than the one he highlighted. 

You know, I can't speak for anyone else here...but when something has such a pat explanation, and other people start pushing for us to accept that explanation without question, with equally pat dismissals of any other possibilities, it makes my antennae go up...especially when the person is almost echoing the exact words of another earlier poster verbatim.

It's like a patient presenting to a physician with symptoms that could be attributed to a number of different illnesses. A good physician will order tests to rule out other causes, even if he/she feels certain that the diagnosis they suspect is actually the right one.

A bad doctor will dismiss other possible diagnoses and simply treat the one that he/she thinks it happens to be without confirming anything beyond what they see at first glance. That's the kind of physician that no one wants to end up with.

The symbolism could in fact be nothing more than convoluted connections to an abortion theme...but it could just as easily be a front for a hidden message. The very fact that this possibility even exists at all is enough cause to question it.

There are in fact loose ends here...or more accurately, things that simply do not fit unless they're stretched in some way to make them fit. If that were not the case, some of the best minds on ATS would not be questioning anything about this at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Based on the fact that the whole abortion message fit nothing at all about the federal government and the petrodollar and our wars, there are two options:

1. He put all those things in there JUST to gain attention and then fooled us with abolition message because he wanted to get attention for his abortion message.
2. The whole thing was actually supposed to be about the petrodollar and economy like we thought, but the site got hacked and the anomalous abortion video was inserted in place of the 'real' message.

What say you?

Or, option #3: He deliberately made the video to cover his own ass, make himself look like just another kook to anyone who might have had him under surveillance. But he left clues in his art, breadcrumbs, that could be recognizable to certain people who are able to put them together and discern a hidden message.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

But this thread has taught me to be skeptical and to not jump to any conclusions until I have all my ducks in a row.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I, like others here, wonder if it was indeed a ruse of some sort to capture our attention away from other things to which people with our mindsets would be attracted. 

That is what this feels like to me right now. Target the conspiracy forums to get all of our attention riveted on this rather than other things. So what things are happening right now that we might have not seen the significance of?

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join