It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

isn't she awesome! ? ?

Someone introduced me the other day and I went looking into a bunch of her music..

She can write some baddazz lyrics and the driving of the music..

It's so "punk" or something.. I don't know what to call it, but it's true and awesome and beautiful..

THIS is why I love humans.

I'm happy you like it.

Time to listen live from your link.

thank you.

edit on 14-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Trying can get a bit overwhelming to all involved at times so I just let it be, be what it is, and if I cant appreciate it then I'd hope they see that or I speak up about it and well same thing with them... that way hey simply being without any complication as communication goes... if it is that way well, good idea to see what one was doing from their shoes before putting yours on. It's something that I've done when hearing has failed something I cant really do when driving... traffic picks up radio gets turned down even when alone because share the road means more than just me.

Yeah all that sort of stuff comes in time much quicker focusing on what is being said to us than that echoing in the mind at us.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

So. I think I will be taking a week or as long as I can stand to stay away from you lovelies.. break..

I'm being messed with again. Things I purposefully put in certain spots and wrote those down as a double tripple insurance..

I have a weird life, anyway.. I had it happen again just now. I put something in a very specific place. 5cm by 7cm space.. I put it there consciously, and looked at it and played the movie of me doing it over for memory sake..

then as I was about to leave the house I checked again, make sure out of site out of universe wasn't in effect..

come home it's not there (my keys).. Check the exact pocket of the exact shorts not there.. Check all the pockets I know it's there.. it's not..

then they are there on my dresser right after I gave up.. but they were where I placed a beer earlier with nothing else there I'm a messy guy but I leave surfaces like table tops dresser tops empty.. There is no way. Well, they gave it back quick this time.. haha.. I'm a lil dumbfounded. You'd think I would get used to this.. It surprises me everytime something I need appears ON TOP of everything... LOL..

All good now. This is why I keep my memories so focused and on point when I place things, not so when this happens I can prove it, but so when this happens I don't freak out. And I know just for me, not that something weird happened, but that I for sure did what I think I did.. I practice beign very mindful so that when oddness occurs I can't brush it off as bad memory, and therefore I keep my memory intact better..

Do you guys ever wonder if in the course of a day you crossed 26 different timelines or something? And if you make "cool" new choices in your day you can get lcky and hit the jackpot of awesome day having? I wonder that.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

a break? It sounds like you need a keyrack... it can take a bit of getting into the habit of putting them on there 2 weeks average for a habit to form. But hey mine helps me... always used to lose mine looking around when they could have been on a hook over the decades before the hook? Lots of silly hours looking for those keys woosh... thinking of it as a game of hide and seek with yourself can ease that pain of feeling like one has wasted time. Odd how playing seems to never be a waste of time...

until next time

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
I was let in for whateer reason, but it's not like I imagined

That was the over-riding thing for me, throughout. Lot's of "Oh! Now I see." But not until I was right on top of it. Hence the sense of being steered.

The following thing, similar, but given a narrower field, adapted to the environment. I didn't feel pursued so much as I felt monitored, and observed. Hmmm? Contained. The 'delusional' elements were fairly place specific. Being where I was, doing what I do. It was a little like being 'overtaken' and rummaged through, in retrospect I suspect that I was expectant, to some extent of an external source of the observation, or at least some sort of external confirmation that this extraordinary thing was occuring, and that I was intially focused on finding outward confirmation of that. As the sense of scrutiny intensified, and I felt that the observation was from an internal source, the whole thing became hellishly mad and I am still unravelling a lot of that.

But then quite simply, everything was possible, even the most absurd explanations appeared reasonable. A sense of humour helps cut through the potential scare and paranoia of all that. Generally. The reality of concensus is terminally absurd, obliviously so. (If you didn't laugh sometimes, you'd cry.)

The exhilaration of coming through, yes. I was in # order, but the rush of 'making it', that feeling of resilience. Definately.

ETA: Just seen your latest post here, sometimes it is best to brush it off, especially because, given the way your brain works, you could very well be either moving them again in an REM state, or playing a movie of you putting the keys somewhere as a means to remind yourself, and not actually remembering to do it, but because you created the memory you remember it as an experience due to the experience of having done it numerous times. Just because it is possible does that make it probable? And, most importantly, is it a 'signal' or just a peripheral distraction?

Be less mindful of distractions.

And take care.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Anaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Yes indeed chasing the 5 sense spheres all over each one having it's own consciousness... can get very tiring especially when siddhis start manifesting whether they are real or makyo I suppose depends on what one attaches to as a truth... but in doing so one becomes subject to such things when observing without judgment or discrimination to what is arising but simple awareness of them arising and passing then attachment to them is only possible if grabbed in mindfullness of what is arising...

so yes very correct as they can carry you off the same way thoughts can while peeling a potato and ouch the cut brings you back to peeling the potato like a skilled zen master... talk about the finger pointing at the moon as in be here be now in what you are doing or mindfulness having placed the awareness firmly on task instead of chasing the mind or thoughts in a spirited away fashion...

bubble after bubble until something pops you back into the present moment of clarity... making all moments one of clarity is in my personal practice; and it is one that never ends, as things are always arising and passing, coming and going... even in that voidness of being unaware of such occuring but as soon as consciousness returns from that void of space of; nonperception and perception but in absence of both simultaneously?

Is piercing the veil... of course rude if someone is wearing it so then a lift is a better option.

why did such a thing make me blush just then? Curious observation to see as it was arising do I need any answer to why or make some assumption? No knowing myself it was a moment of shyness at the thought of the lifting actually occuring if it was being worn... but it's a good thing that so many have pierced the veil yes? Bumping into all sorts of things otherwise.

edit on 15-11-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

edit on 15-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
To whom it may concern perhaps those aware of such occurances and maybe for those not; a new program cycle started in repeat this morning...

Which is usually trying to re-establish that whole god of Abraham jazz up again... on several wave lengths; doing the whole echo chamber interpretation nonsense like a scan running through. I kind of think of it as a Harry Potter sorting hat.

Here's the best thing to mentally jive back at that god of Abraham jazz... "If it's Abraham's god give it back to him"

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

interesting.

well shouldn't that concern all of us haha..

I didn't get the memo, but my erased posts are from and because of what I call,

"god smacked"

funny coincidence if you are being serious.

the cops at my door after I erased my posts were not here for me, just for someone I've known for a long time. They didn't tell me what for, I hope she is ok. In any case I am getting the vibe to not stick out like a soar thumb. Some people call it feeling lucky or unlucky I guess. Well, I'm in the unlucky portion starting yesterday.

stuff that could make a man look really bad.
Fire alarms going off and the one that started it was 4 feet from me when it went off.
Shelves exploding in my face lucky the heavy stuff landed around me, mostly only pelted with stainless steel polish spray cans.
the key story was a coded story, but I leave that alone.
and then the cop today, and not knowing if my friend is ok..

It's in these times I can't try to grow. I just have to look see it and move on as if nothing happened.
It's funny I post things and people jump on me like "Don't pay it attention" distractions! haha.. I'm more chill than anyone you've met recently I promise.
One time the water main pipe burst in the basement and it's gushing water I walk up stairs and tell my dad "the water pipe burst it's like a waterfall down there. He thought I was joking.. "Do we have a wrench? I need to shut off the water at the street." And then he goes and looks and starts running aroudn the house like a crazy person, but I was still waiting for the wrench.

Don't worry about what worries me, I don't really have worries.
I do have this vague idea that if I figure out the right things I'll get to be important to humanities future,
but even then I'm going to die, so it's not a big worry of mine.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

If I was a conspiracy theorist... AS IF...

haha

If I was I would say that demons are working for that god..

Controlled opposition.

but I don't rule out that all experiences of other could just be mental apparitions. And if they are, DAMN we have all the power in our minds.. Why are we not imagining better stories by now?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
They know when i am sleeping, they know when i'm awake.

They know when I've been bad or good, so i'll be good for goodness sake.

I had a brush with the dark side, and I barely survived, now i'm just happy to be alive. ^-^

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Hmmm? Kind of

I think that it is more complex, that we are more complex, than that. Are you familiar with the case of James Tilley Matthews?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
If I was a conspiracy theorist... AS IF...

haha

If I was I would say that demons are working for that god..

As a conspiracy theorist, I'd disagree.

Lot's of people walking around using the powerful super-computers between their ears for entertainment and money-making purposes only, I think, is the reason why we don't have better stories, or rather, why so few people bother to listen to the better stories.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Police are always investigating... even when "small" talking you. According to US law you dont even have to ope the door for them. If they had cause; it would just be broken in without asking by way of a thing called a warrant.

This goes for all knocking. Of course not getting face to face with their annoyance only makes them more paranoid to investigate further.

It's rediculous because the system of control and trying to maintain it is itself mentally ill.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Was your hair that knotted? Better than the smooth side unless you want dreadlocks

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Interesting device... well the more attunuated to energywaves and wavelengths the more one can use that crystal in the 3rd eye and in the ear to see and hear on all of these planes of beings or dimensions re: that chakra chart several posts back.

This sort of thing has been going on for a very long time... Monks in the 13th century thought there was no way to even begin to explain anything they experienced that would sound even remotely rational to the labels traditionally taught as occuring reality as the senses see it but do not from the mind swirling a tempest of concepts leaving them blind and deaf to anything else.

Well... simply observing and not reacting not judging and simply being? No cause for paranoia nor any cause for hurt to oneself or other, just going about ones business... as all past present and future collide as one whole in things as they all wrap back around from that distance called the true self no higher or lower in such a thing as it takes honesty of living not lofty ideals nor digging a hole for oneself... as those lofty ideals kinda do that pretty well on the other end of the spectrum as attachment is the shovel always in hand.

Better to plant a tree yes?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Concepts themselves are "mind control machines" and the very attachment to them? communicated by dogma of those labels; when looked into? The thing it is called or label, ceases to exist. Sitting in meditation; eventually all of those fall away... some all at once and pow right in the kisser... then we are knocked into thinking we know something about all this nothing and use nothing to communicate nothing lol. Sitting at the beginning of the path pointing all the way to the end of the path thinking we are at the end lol my talk about string theory check out that finger wrapping all around... from the first thing one ever pointed at all the way up to now... can you name them all at once?

For sake of communication all things go without saying.

edit on 16-11-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: grammar and spelling and punctuation can be bliss for the eyes of comprehension

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yea well believe it or not I've spoken with 100s of police officers.
They are like vampires. They have to be invited in. He didn't mention he was a cop when knocking so I left him outside the first time.. The second time I wanted to investigate him, so I got all that information, on the porch of course.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I think that 13th century monks were a little cannier than you give them credit for. The nuns too. Having read most of the mystic texts (with some difficulty) from that period, they're highly verbose (or rather, in some cases, their scribes were) when it comes to their revelatory visions, considerably less so about those with visions that did not correspond to dogma and/or the way the state was governed. You were a prophet in the middle ages only if people liked what you said, you were a heretic if not. Either way, Matthews' incarceration began at Bedlam at the tail end of the 18th century and the care of the sick and insane was by-then in secular hands.

I had been wanting to read Mike Jay's book ever since I saw that thread and I finally got hold of it in August. I did a happy dance. It's a great read, however Jay leads the book with the assumption that the Air Loom Gang, and therefore his schizophrenia, were what led to Matthews accusing Lord Liverpool of treason, but then later in the book Jay contradicts this assumption by quoting a psychiatrist who examined him stating that the Air Loom Gang only manifested, and for a limited period, while he was in Bedlam during and following treatment. I think that it is perfectly reasonable to lose your mind in the face of being imprisoned against your will and without due process. His schizophrenic episode, that culminated in the Air Loom Gang, didn't get him locked up, calling the government liars did and for the rest of his natural life no less. What Jay essentially fails to address is that the Air Loom Gang represent an episodic psychosis from which Matthews made a full recovery and as far as he was able, he returned to a normal and productive life within the private hospital he was moved to.

The Air Loom Gang, in that respect, can be seen more as part of a cortical readjustment leading to a return to a stable equilibrium. In extraordinary circumstances, and when under extreme environmental stimuli, our brains either adapt...or don't...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Some woo:

I had a dream about a little boy with a knife about to go crazy with rage and tried to talk him out of it. I said to him this is how you get tested, don't give into the red.
Followed by a bird perspective of a battle field with tanks and all.

Wouldn't it be funny, if "aliens", "Jesus II", or whatever would cause this apparent rise in violent outbreaks?
Not haha funny just ironic we wait for a saviour and they "seduce" us into killing eachother.

new topics

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join