It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'll stop the world and melt with you...

Veeger must merge with its maker! So was it quantum entanglement? And why didn't the robots on the other side of the black hole offer veeger a shower when she showed up? That is just rude. I mean, it is not every day you step into a black hole and find family on the other side. I would have been all like, "Oh Veeger dear, you are all dirty! You can use the shower. First door on the left. Are you hungry? I can make some electronic ramen or something". Nope. Just binary being that mispronounced American word. Heck it is not like it was French or something. The last thing this universe needs is French speaking robots. They were probably French since they did not ask Veeger if she needed a bath! Lulz!!

My favorite religion is Fight Club. "In project Mayhem there are no names," "His name was Robert Paulson, his name was Robert Paulson...", "Slide". Because we all know, "in the future space will not be conquered by nations but by corporations. The Microsoft galaxy, planet Starbucks..." People think I am trolling them on the latest, "Elon Musk is the greatest" thread but in reality I am just trying to get them out of the cult of personality to see reality. "His name was Elon Musk. His name was Elon Musk...." I wish.

I might have actually scared one responder so cooled it over with 'em. The end of oil is coming! The energy revolution starts in Massachusetts just like the first shot of the American Revolution. And this time we have Canada on our side. And this time it is for reelz dawg!

Time to go sink back into the troll mosh pit and offend somebody with a sensible comment or two!

Live short and go f* yourself - King T's new motto

edit on 17-11-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: tori spelling

edit on 17-11-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: I felt like it! Deal!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

aww..you can brush my hair! lol

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

My usual answer to such things, even when it is the PS4, is that it was probably in my head. Invariably it is. I get exploding head syndrome which, for me, is random big sounds, randomly replayed. Gun shots, bins crashing, windows breaking. If I am semi-awake, I can now differentiate between inner and outer sound. If I am woken up from a deeper sleep by it, I usually have to do a full sweep, just to be sure.

A few months ago I was woken up by my voice being whispered...which was a new one, so I was kind of freaked out. Did a sweep...nothing, switched lights off, settled back down. Heard it again. Another sweep. Nothing. Had a smoke. Lights out settled back down. Then the bell went. Turned out my neighbours had locked themselves out, in their jammies letting the new puppy out for a wee. It was pouring with rain to add insult to injury. They never admitted to calling to me though.

And yesterday I had a proper woo moment, as in one that unnerved me for more than a moment. I was completely alone at work and 'something' swooshed past my ear. I immediately, swung out the way, then looked up, half expecting to see Spiderman hanging from the rafters. Or slightly more likely a bat. Neither. I am inclined to think it is a sinus issue, I've had two colds back to back and my immune system is depressed anyway, sinuses have been giving me an issue. Therefore, Spiderman with a cloaking device aside, I think a little pressure 'burst' against my ear drum or something.

I've upped my alertness level though, as one can never be too careful.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Before or after the knots get in there? lol Teasing you have that boyfriend/roomate, roomate/boyfriend situation going on. Tansitions from something you're used to to something you're not can be a difficult thing... of course knotted hair and new things to see and eat definitely make that sort of thing easier... but that is one side of a coin when you turn tails a head tend to follow. In guilt like look at what I've done for you blah blah blah like mold growing on new food of the soul.

I make sure my contents are fresh not being a leaper from one to the next, just ready whenever it occurs funny as some think that's a leap like sitting playing cards and not discarding going yeah I'm all in... people are like arn't you going to ante? You're like why bluff all the cards except what people are holding are on the table and I don't play games just pass the time.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Matter may go into a blackhole but that's where it separates matter and energy... the matter is popped out as accredation and the energy or information as jets out of either end. It's basically a condenser unit that absorbs and recycles.

Programming ear worms er I mean wigs...

You know some body modders have slit the top of ears to take a v out then bind them so that they form back together for the pointy... when accused of being vulcan you can say elf, when accused of being an elf? illogical...

I've seen heart shaped nipples too, I dont even want to know what pain that is pierced hurts bad enough... some are tattooed and well if color matching isn't on point the effect is lost.

edit on 18-11-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Well being in one of the outter 3 layers in dimensional consciousness you can tune those signals...

My advice stop being subject to them and just observe or they will alter reality instead of just filtering through.

I prefer to sit in deep space or the void of being, and let the outter consciousness flow through... the funny thing is those attached to my form are so manipulated and hungry and desperate so attached in the desire realms from craving and attachment giving rise to their own suffering be attached to a "me" that does not exist as it is simply an expression of concepts... might as well since conscious awareness is present beyond becoming this that or anything without attaching to something oneself.

Of course any attachment creates hell for all of those you attach to for all of those attached to you that you are not attached to.

This is why full renunciation is a good idea... otherwise someone is going to play mara on your twin flame trying to be variations or embodiments of you or any other attachment to decieve in a makyo system from those attachments.

So when someone mebtally kills you off in objective awareness not subject to such they are just trying to free themselves of attachment so cut the cord aye? And then who suffers... from such attachments and deciet and false reality over and over again?

Once ones own self deciet and other deciet ends it is just reality beyond concepts of attachment.

Of course, one has to side step the tempations of power and abuse of it that arises as temptation after temptation to the true self efore any concept the void in waking reality and all information needed as it arises from the cloud people mistake as themselves as an experiencer instead of a being.

Tongue tasting just being tongue consciousness, etc etc mind says all of them me yet unconscious some senses go on in unawareness. Dream arises from all of those one went unaware of while "awake"

Silliness I can assure you but if already aware it isn't such a silly thing...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness and Anaana

Thanks for the sage advice! It has been a couple years now and can usually cope enough. It is just strange to have something reoccur with the exact same themes. Very non-dream like.

Differentiating between inner sleep and out reality is pretty rote for me now. I had a neighbor yelling at the significant other in some dispute which then entered the dreamworld. I had floated off the bed and rotated to a standing position then gently landed kind of like Superman. Then the argument intruded. I went into the living room (exact same layout as my RL apartment! Except bigger. Go figure. Poet, didn't know it...) to find a woman packing sh# into a suitcase and getting ready to leave. I look at the curtains and what look like decorative brown/tan/off-white triangles seems off. Then a couple start crawling. They are bugs! I open the curtain and the window has a zoo of creatures all crawling on the sill. Then one extends its wings, so I step back, and it lifts off with these long dangling legs under it, flies into the room a bit then circles back to the window! In the dream I was kind of freaked and popped awake and started swatting at the air! Then I head some voices outside and a door slam. "Oh, I was being 'bugged' by having my dream interrupted from the 'real world' and wanted it to go away". See, not too hard to figure out.

Then the strange beeps happens. So, not sure about those.

Stillness. Gotcha! Like water flowing into the sofa I will run silent and deep! They wont know what hit them!

There is water at the bottom of the ocean!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

There's a device called an annoyatron... perhaps someone planted one in your room/apt somewhere.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Happy Birthday, Reverbs

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Really?

Happy Reverbs Day!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Reverbs dunno if you're a friend of mine on facebook or not; have friends in both places here and there; so many I say happy birthday Jan 1 to everyone at once.

In case you are not among them in all fairness? Happy Birthday... If you are? Happy Jan 1

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm done with Star Trek now and discovered "unsealed", I'm hooked. Join the movement! Haha it's incredible sensationalist "according to..." journalism and I love it. Jesse Venturas show on steroids... no wait... haha it's great you should try.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
You know some body modders have slit the top of ears to take a v out then bind them so that they form back together for the pointy... when accused of being vulcan you can say elf, when accused of being an elf? illogical...

I've seen heart shaped nipples too, I dont even want to know what pain that is pierced hurts bad enough... some are tattooed and well if color matching isn't on point the effect is lost.

I once googled 'winged phallus', I was looking for some pictures of a particular Roman ornament that I wanted for a picture I was working on. Amongst the museum pictures was one of a man, a real live man, and his winged phallus. Ouchie!

Certainly an eye opener

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

The solar disc or yoni with the serpents head is a signification of the male and female devine energy in female form. Put the feathered Serpent or quatzequatel or male and female in divine union in the male form together.

And the 4 winged angel appears that is the symbology of the rod and ring to open portals. Two devine beings in coitus.

The vagina is after all without the Y an under developed penis. If the Y gene expresses itself, then the ovaries start decending into testicles, the G-spot becomes the puch they would be housed in... that fills up with water on clitoral orgasm... this pressure can be relieved and the cosmic water break the skenes glans are located right and left the same as inside of the glans of the male that produces lubrication of the urethra same as what lubricates the female from her internal prostate.

Talk about breaking seals huh?

No matter in equanimity, as conception happens in the mind. Divine birth control if the male thinks baby male, if the female thinks baby female... paternal twins revisting the same tunnel within two weeks.

edit on 20-11-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

The gentleman in question had split his phallus down it's entire length, and then had rods inserted, at intervals, to hold the two sections together. Even I had to cross my legs. These were, presumably, adjustable to a certain extent, they'd have to be...for functionality. I couldn't work out where the uretha had been located. Fascinating body modification, a tad extreme for my personal taste, but ya know, kinda impressed and nauseated at the same time. Each to their own, I am all for, and there is a long, long, long tradition of body scarification, including of the penis, but I don't entirely get the point (or if indeed there is one).

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I have seen such a thing years ago; it surfaces like a blind turtle every once in awhile... speaking of things that "can't" be unseen.

Of course such a thing could be labeled many things, perhaps that's a picture that paints more than a thousand words when leaping off of such poles.

So top to bottom and well the elephant raises it's nose on some tattoo... similar to the wings faint in sight but perhaps just as silly when a mouse rides atop such hats when the door knocker gets to knocking on trailer hitches down South...

I'll leave the Hummers to sing when the troops go marching in as a gentlman it's nothing to buzz about.

The best thing about salad? Is the dressing... no matter how it's sliced.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Happy Birthday, Reverbs

Aww Thank You!

originally posted by: Peeple

Really?

Happy Reverbs Day!

Thanks peeps

Yea I got to work 15 hours for my birthday haha.. But today I get to rest.
Nothing strange to report, just me being happy for no reason as usual lol.
the average age people guessed at work was 21...
Hahahahaha... Maybe I stopped aging.

edit on 21-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Happy Rest Day!

Yeah, if done properly, you kind of stall out late 20s to mid 30s. That is, if male pattern baldness has not started.

I see people desperately trying to hold onto that last glimmer of youth. Like I said, Fight Club to the rescue! "Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...." hehehe.

I have not just "let myself go" but also do not feel the need to eat rice cakes and red meat only once a week! So, greasy burger ever now and then, steak? sure! But "can I sub out the French fries for a cup of soup?" is being said more and more these days by me. I really do not miss French fries at all. Gone are the days of sitting down with a bag chips and a tub of onion dip to myself as well! Now it is organic salad when in season with breaded jalapeno croutons and homemade vinaigrette.

But that all goes out the window this week! Going all in on the side dishes! Roasted garlic and blue cheese mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, and chipotle cranberry sauce by TEOT! I will buy the taters tomorrow, and butter, and half and half, then I am set to wake up Wednesday and start peeling. Get it all put together and still make it down to the pub for lunch! All that means is I cook the turkey breast tomorrow (for the drippings for the gravy and some cubes for both the gravy and stuffing. Probably serve the rest as horse do'overs prior to the festivities on T-day).

Sorry, that is much woo as I can offer! It is more of a 'woo whooo!' so sorry for the thread drift...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

gawd you made me hungry..
My trick to staying young is eating like 4,000 calories for dinner...
And like 2,000 at work..
gotta maintain this 170 lb frame somehow haha.

I thought my metabolism would give me a break already.
I'm still eating myself out of house and home.

It's got to catch up with me some day right?
well, not today.

I do eat healthier now though. It's just hard to do that and still get enough calories.
Been loving my organic salads of course I eat that with an entire pizza and beer, and if I'm still hungry make toast with blackberry jam as I wait for my chicken and rice to finish.. And hopefully I fall asleep before I need to eat more, then I wake up starving to death all over again.

I don't even burn herbs if anyone has that idea..

Maybe I'm pregnant with triplet alien babies or something haha.

as far as male pattern baldness If I had a little I'd look better.. I have crazy hair.. I did start getting grays about 4 years ago, but that seemed to stall out and disappear somehow? no clue.

edit on 21-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Some real woo is that mind over matter is beyond true.
I'm so freaking happy all the time mostly because of my spiritual growth.. it's not a direct effect, but things I've learned over my days have made me insanely forgiving and chill and nice, and happy.

I'm getting younger.

My DNA has it's expiration date, but my cells youth seems to be increasing..

I do drink a little less, it's not so much alcoholism anymore in the sense that I get cravings. A lot of nights I go no drinks, then 2 next night then 3 then none then 6.. Far cry from 24 17 12 22....

But that's not really it..

It's my attitude..

Stress kills..

And I have like the opposite of stress nowadays. pure loving grateful joy. It does the body good.

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join