It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

This happened this morning...

Lying there sleeping when I heard an electronic noise. I can only compare it to a camera flash charging up... but in reverse. It was located at my right hand side way past my feet in the middle of my bedroom. Around chest high. It started high pitch then fell. Then nothing like somebody turned off an alarm that was starting to sound. Lasted about 3/4 of a second (stooped guitar players who love to play with digital delays know how to break up seconds). The only electronic device in the room was my phone which lays below my head on the night stand.

The noise startled me awake. It was about 3 am. When I went to the loo, checked, the front door still locked and nobody around. An hour later, heard what sounded like nervous, repetitive movement, like a shoe rubbing up against... IDK, my sofa, the carpet, or maybe a hand brushing against your own leg?

These strange noises--like when I heard a strange watch alarm at 4:40 am. On the dot.)--only last until about 4:45 am. They have been going on for a couple years now. Last night's just being the latest.

edit on 16-11-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: elided a word

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

WAT are you kidding me

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I have too from so many years of skateboarding... grew to not like them very much preventing us from having fun but yes this concrete or empty parking lot or paranoia about lawsuits is more important than some group of people knowing the risks involved having fell thousands and thousands of times already...

So it got to be a bit rediculous after awhile alomost like care to see the scars my insurance card? Or ask how I butterfly bandaged wounds needing stitches, ignored the pain of getting whacked in the shins so much that such pain ceases to arise in tolerance. And even continued to skate after breaking my arm in two places for 45 minutes because I bought an hours worth of time and broke in the first 10 minutes... they didnt sweep the bowl out did I sue them? No it is a risk and I took all personal responsibility for that risk.

No one can ride your life for you, but some will ride you just as hard for the things you do whether they like it or dont metaphors obviously obvious... as both can lead to pain but take personal responsibility just the same. Is really what I learned choose the action take the consequence, too much pain well quit...

I dont want to be alone so keep cutting out the heart no biggie... the world has plenty of it when not so narrowed to just one person... YOU.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I read a case about someone that drove themselves mad simply over thinking they could "smell" their own brain.

Narrowing onself down to a singular point of focus will cease one to function as life takes way more than smelling ones own brain... especially filled with the stench of so many other brains everywhere we place the boop button.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Yes... I know how knots feel momma should take time to recall how bad that feels to brush out. Ex girlfriends loved how gentle I am at brushing their hair taking the time to slowly remove the knots...

Some men may say why in the hell are you brushing a womans hair? I say well it is only fair having helped put them there. Not in the headache sort of way as per typical of the male mass.

Yes I spoil them so if they leave the expectations turn into comparisions... call it karma for all the cheating and lying and everything else heaped on them that has gotten unloaded on me.

Anyway I need to get a cat... something to take care of other than myself usually makes me take better care of myself and I am currently a wreck in that department.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Lol Jesus turning the cheek II it's your backside this time!!

Jesus in a world torn apart by silliness from taking everything so serious after hanging on crosses for 2500 years pulls himself back together from all those lil effagies and with a host of angels come back for some mighty moon spankings to the toon of schools out coming the summer forever.

Think of it as a frat party paddling you from being a highschool baby into college so you can actually stop being a boob and maybe touch one or two, there will be keg stands and plenty of raging... think about joining the baseball team of you wanna score and stop hanging out with that one dude on the couch laughing like a Butthead.

I dunno I am sure someone is going to be insulted... but hey are you Jesus? No then stop judging people like you are... walk it and be that dudes equal and maybe he won't tear your ass up.

No matter what path one chooses it's the doing how it's expressed, and just remember that other cheeky business cheeky monkey naughty bum looker.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Sounds like someone was playing the video game Spinter Cell and you attunuated.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Sounds like someone was playing the video game Spinter Cell and you attunuated.

My immediate thought was, I wonder if he has a PS4...I've had similar experiences with the PS4 doing things all of it's own accord in the wee small hours.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

My 360 slim turns on and off settings change and all that sort of business. Ghosts? Eh I bought a unbranded transfer cable insert the lil disk and it hasn't been right ever since even after an erase reinstall repurchase lost software and an licensed transfer cable. Of course microsoft wanting to deny any responsibility uses plausible deniablity oh no no no it can't be hacked or get viruses um yeah it's connected to the internet and and there's a sheild from "dangerious sites" so shooting onself in the foot with that shield makes deniability not very plauisble. lol cause why bother if it cant riggggght?

The IP address may change but the MAC address is a hook like a finger print... so if someone really really wants to be a personal virus to someone and go sniffing around peoples packets yeah doesn't sound so sexy now does it hackers?

Well, why not both and simply call it the ghost in the machine? Cause weee now wtf is all this then... I just want to play a game and I suppose the hackers want to too or watch me playing a game. Um Steam? Perhaps that's why it got called that people blowing a gasket because someone wants to watch or egads become you but they gots to hack for that... so get out your digital donor cards?

lol Sigh...
edit on 17-11-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Right? I could rant about the stupidity of Hughes Men allday and I am not the one who died for them. But I don't know if I'm just over sensitive but my skin crawls and my head hurts if I would take any of those silly monkeys serious, I would run around ranting all day.
"Look at me! I'm so important." Really? Like those HRC celebrities crying after Trump won. "But I was supporting her!" Yeah, well now you know how much your opinion matters. Shut up, take your clothes of or sing, or whatever it is you do and deal with the fact you're a product. Sold, bought and squeezed back out through the butt.
Turd-parade.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Here's the deal with jesus and all of those other merry men robbing peoples hoods er I mean bumpers hanging around.

If someone just saying hey we don't need to put up with all this control sh!t like children when we are adults and can be responsible not yes yes to the extreme then blarp right back around to the other extreme you cant make anythng go away from everyone all at once without blowing the whole damned thing up... so that tolerance and understanding and flexibility instead of ignorance goes a really long way.

Extreme right and extreme left is like a game of my Nazi fundamentalism can be up your Nazi fundamentalism... hellur balance says cant you see your lil Nazi hearts of control and just meet in the damned middle?

Oh no it's got to be burger king have it your way... but you have to ask for the cheese and they know more people want some damned cheese than not so poor ass at the window has to ask with cheese with cheese all damned day for that up sell like want jesus want mohammad want buddha with that? You know people want that sh!t but some don't deal with it...

So it's like the world is your tongue not all of it is going to be your flavor so keep your mouths off of other peoples food especially those that dont know vut think they do by faith and belief in some dingus that told them it didnt taste good... no I havent eaten there but I heard it was awful so yes ban the place and all the people that love it are like well F you guys whats your problem?

I dont give a damn about no gods no devils no prophets no saviors any of that... if they wanted things better hey thumbs up from me and I dont care your genders doing it either.

Now imagine one of those sorts and then they are like we dont like that guys flavor and hate the people that do lets get em... well ffs sake thats what it is then lumping them instead of seeing people that like all of it yes all your craps good but this is my favorite resturant. Those are just whomped with the rest of them but those sorts usually dont say what side or favorites they have... but when one side or the other gets all Nazi Fundamental extremist carrying pitchforks and torches at either end you have to say since when has genicide ever been the answer or even worked?

That just makes a wound to fester into the South is going to rise again and then weeee! weeee what proved you suck even more than you do already as a human being?

Those people didn't want to be celebrities they wanted equals thats why they made a path and gave advice... those religious books are well when you have no control from a bunch of wankers here's how to walk on baby walk on. So then they get killed and then the controllers flip the script for more control of the people they want to treat like children... yes run around the ol tmple make sure you have your capes little super gods. Kinda like the Super Friends for adults but they all hate eachother except the people that actually walked that sh!t and said yeah I know enough to be good to everyone unless I am not in the mood for a bunch of ignorant assholes then the wrathful side comes out and says get the F out of my face with that noise.

So yeah the secret is in the sauce that says it'll feed a hunger but so will all other food... the starving person doesn't care what food they just want to live they arent picking favorites except for that precious thing called life that the bloated idiots are going my 17 pairs of shoes are not enough and 90 people show up ok sport whatcha need and you go ha! fooled you go feed some starving people with those profits assholes! Even if they are in a 3rd world country(thanks Mao) churning out 30 pairs a day and couldn't afford the US price of one pair as that would be several months salary...

It's redonk but everyone because of divisions and borders think weee it's normal. No it's a damned mad house...

Edit: Thought I'd rant for you a bit

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Haha good rant.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a message to: Cafeteers

I just watched a phantastic movie from 1979. In it a living machine named v-ge was on its way to Earth to meet the creator.

Whoever guesses correctly the name of the movie gets a telepathic smootchie.

Also there is a lot to look forward to because it was the first of X, I believe. Maybe even more depends on how one counts.
And since D.R. was part of the nine and all I'll of course be looking for hidden triggers, messages and memes and things.
Lots of spamming ahead! Yippee

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Life in observation is an interesting subject to study... the difference is I dont want to control anyone nor judge anyone just say hey your hurting yourself and others dooming generation after generation in a rinse repeat futility not working together.

The women being treated like cattle to birth and then watch them die as men put ignorant, greedy, and hateful faces on them to do what? Hate other womens children to do the same thing.

Is it any wonder the archtype of Kali comes and destroys all of that raging ignorance not building anything for the future just more tearing down.

Look at the children... world peace world peace world peace. Here ya go lil sh!thead go fight for it... yeah smooth move ex-lax like that has ever done anything. Hey lets also say one god and say it's a male... you know womb envy and lets just make him infallible cant do anything wrong then use him as an excuse for all of our bullsh!t.

Um NO. Everyone is tired of being a slave or subject to greedy, hateful, ignorant systems... they don;t get anywhere.

Yeah gonna die no matter what... people killing over the same ignorant things and dying over the same ignorant things thousands and thousands of years. Futile.

Tell a woman something she doesn't know though right? How about some huwomanity... instead of this split brained madness dividing the heart and mind?

Yes tear the children from the heart by making them out of their minds with mental illness passed on by way of mouth... on young impressionable ears. Do what I say and do, dont do what makes you happy, pick up our burdens and pains and carry them dont solve them...

Madness... and people wonder what "resting bitch face" is all about... well it's that. Tired of being slaves of systems that do not treat as equals dividing our children by stupid label after label fr here we go again.

Human beings are the dumbest damned animal on this entire planet...

wake up lets do it right no excuses needed all realizing this madness can decide a change with free will and make it not perpetuate what hasn't worked and will never work under the current systems in which it is ran thriving on ignorance, fueling with ignorance, exploiting with hate so one can get what they want out of greed.

Give back life doesnt owe anyone anything as long as you have life you owe it all of it... giving doesn't cost a thing, taking? Well, that costs us everything.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Sounds very familiar I'd have been 7 years of age... going to google.

I have gone back and watched as much things as I could when I was younger barely on the fringes of memory to see what I was being unconsciously programmed with...

V-ge I remember that name... the deep is a weird one that fringes like that on a lot of people book made into a movie by peter blanchly sp? giant turtle carved intials

Would make an interesting thread intself if one does not exist... help me regather the edge of memory movies in what was that called? The TV movies of the week are definitely some hard to dig up... but there's lists of them out there.

Edit; oh V-ger... yes? lol I know it it's been a long time ago if it's what I think it is

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Peeple setting the woo on fire...

Pneumatic system H1N1 swine flu

www.newscientist.com...

Nearly mandatory flu shots...

Vaccination a secret full system upgrade death or not so the species can evolve? To adapt a secret kick to evolution? Hmmm

Hey why not concepts can walk around like a virus... dragging forward by going back oops wrong turn or pulling anchor and moving forward they almost got free that time lol.

Frail ignorant meatbags? Sacrifice of few to save many?

Yeah I'm all for it... not like we can't be without some mass extinction dragging us backwards or too forward so throttle throttle brake brake... lets go back to the 80's the savages of belief and myth are getting restless in the face of fact again, lets break out the divide and walls and pretend we dont want to move forward... hmmm what kinda HIV/AIDs do you think with moral majority and division coming to the rescue for lawlessness hmmm?

Come on Nixonganda... but maybe we'll give them another opiate(marijuana) or not because illegal RICO cannabis can be sprayed with anything to make everyone insane in the membrane... since religion is dangerous and alcohol being only one legal option is a bad idea but pharma profits and saying no to control medicines back to the earth and all that jazz...

Control control profit profit...

Yawn. In chess the pawn doesn't always have to move first just jump on that high horse...

Weeeee!

BTW carosel is a common Mind Control trigger, round and round it goes... how we F you up maybe someone knows? The rest will be too dizzy with distraction to see it yes yes marvelous darling just marvelous

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

If anything than it's nice to see voyager VI will never wipe out planets ships and stuff because we never built it. Piuh.
But it's nice kind of like the event horizon movie travells also through a black hole, (which makes that movie even lame-er if that's possible) machines repair it and revive it make it bigger and bader and send it back on its mission.
So that's I. machines help eachother to improve and becoming self aware.
II. KAAAAAAAAAHN! Where we learn... ahem nothing really Spock dies. Genetically modified super humans would probably be insane bastards? Revenge is a way to create new life in nebulae? Not my favourite.

Why swineflu? Do you know bird flu is back in germany? Not big in the news, but serious apparently.

edit on 17-11-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness and: Anaana

Nope. Besides my iPhone on the nightstand *below* my head, no other electronics in the bedroom. I do that on purpose. My downstairs neighbor's PS4 is on the other side of the apartment and one floor down. He does not play at night as his schedule is close to mine.

I do not have a PS4 or Xbox whateverz as after learning how program a pixel to move around the screen where I could "shoot it" I quickly gave up on gaming. I do have a discarded PS2 but no mem card or games so it is sitting unused on the shelf in the hallway. The only other gaming console is a Sega Genesis in all of its 16-bit glory sitting in a box with the cartridges in the guitar room! LOL.

I wonder who is watching and why? Why me? Is everybody under surveillance? Is it a dimensional visitor? Is it humans a half dimension over? Are they there to protect or just observe? What a crappy job to stay up all night a half-dimension over watching people roll over and fart while they sleep! If that is what is going on!

Since it has dropped in temp outside, I have some old, tor, do not fit my fat @ss anymore, jeans rolled up under the door to the stairwell to keep drafts out. If anybody does come in through the door it would be moved. Just me in the apartment. Maybe I am just being paranoid! But it did wake me up so wth?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Wrath of Kahn?

I know it is not Star Wars because like, Luke I am your father! (hehe, manatee effect).

Sentience in a machine. Makes one wonder what if being intelligent is artificial. uh-oh. I flipped it around and almost blew a gasket (mind out of the gutters, cafeterians!). I wonder why both Bender and Marvin thought about ending it all. Maybe I should ponder such things out loud at 3 am and see if I can get the overwatchers to giggle! Proof reductio ad absurdum! Or at least whatever Latin is for LOL.

Good Will Haunting... in a machine. How do like them apples? Ghost apples fell from a tree and there was nobody around to hear them scream when they splatted on the firmament. No use crying over spilt apple juice. Let mommy kick it and make you feel better. Tragedy when it happens to me but comedy when it happens to you. Or is it the other way around? Do ghosts in the machine get claustrophobic? It must be a shocking experience to realize that you are the ghost in the machine.

Turn the page. Turn the ship around. Turn the other speak the truth for what it is worth...

About a buck o' five. Remember there is no "I" in Team America!
edit on 17-11-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: use your ellision

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Oh my Gawd! Team America is sooooooo good! America f*ck yah we come to save another f*cking day yeah! Or similar if that's wrong also manatee obviously.
How they glue hair in his face to send him undercover and... haha shoot... great great movie. Those South Park people are just the best!

But good question. Artificial intelligence needs a purpose. For v-ger gathering all the knowledge in this dimension wasn't enough and it needed to melt with humans to imagine other dimensions. I bet Marvin is so depressed because he is subchallenged, they're using him wrong. If one day you'll happen to own one give him challenges. Poor thing.
Imagine what purpose you could give for unlimited intelligence. You would run out of tasks in three days, if you're creative four maybe.
Unless you say record all human thoughts and personalities and dna, analyse them and build something better when they're gone. That's like a 500.000 years task, more or less. But what we humans build wouldn't last that long, so the only challenge apt to such an intelligence is hardware-wise impossible. Unless of course it's Terminator material and self maintenancing...

And Star Trek is much better than Star Wars. The Vulcans are the smartest and most rational ones, but also semi-telepathic and with a complex mysticism that works. My dream for humanity one day evolve from poop slinging beasts into Spocks.
Live long and prosper.

Oh and for your problem, don't worry you do much more in your sleep than just rolling over and farting, in fact if you'd want to run personality tests without the moral&dogma firewall sleep is perfect. Not just you. David Sereda (before/while he went snake oil salesman crazy) had the 4:40 wake up time too. He thought it's because the pleiades, which is bs of course everybody knows they're from Boötes...

edit on 17-11-2016 by Peeple because: Add

new topics

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join