It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 379
<< 376  377  378   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Haha. Dang man nice update

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm happy for you, dude.

Anyway, here's how I feel about space travel.

When we talk about space travel at light speed, we're still talking about hundreds of years to reach the next habited planet in the universe.
This raises problems, also I dont believe any craft can travel at the speed of light.

For me, stargate/ wormhole travel is more plausible.
By creating a rift in the space/time continuum, crafts can travel at slower speeds and less distance and reach vast corners of the universe. It's a "shortcut" through space and time.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
An analogy would be me running at the olympics. Usain bolt is next to me. He's the fastest runner in the world. He has to run four laps.
But me, traveling through a wormhole or stargate means that I circle back to the starting line, and I come in first place moving slower and traversing less distance than the fastest runners.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

This is the mechanism of galactic travel... sort of like a neural network in nerve transmissions found in the brain. A galaxy and traveling really no different than an this.

Magnetic flow between galaxies

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

How have thou been?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Alright of course depending on the plane of existence? It can still be annoying. As in the having ignorance or denying having it part. Internal echoes from external sources of concept... is a variable and just as empty as the obverse.

Also it is getting hotter; I also need to clean/scrub caulk and reseal my roof. I have just been inundated being a middle in all of this upside down spun around confused business in re-above.

I am soon going to just disconnect and go about my business ignoring both; the ignorant and those claiming to be when they are not. The funny thing is when giving someone simple advice everyone wants to play authority or run and dive to pave a road to hell. Instead of hey here's a page from what I have experienced from direct experience after having rote it for far too long... aka a brick... Other than subjecting others to that rote learned as a study. Those wanting to couch trip people need to try it themselves, and few have... aka taking their bricks and beating me over the head with it.

lol

Sorry I made that allll about me... if you're tired of talking about you then hey I can understand that situation. I'd rather tip wine than whine... so hey CHEERS!!!

edit on 21-5-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: fixing things

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The universe maybe expanding faster than the speed of light itself but that's hard to tell since u can't see anything moving away from you over the speed of light. It's not expanding through space/time..

Almost got a sexual harasser fired. Stealing food off my line is a no no..

And my girl wrote him up at the other restaurant. Think he was late.

This dude has made 4 girls come to me creeped out .. I don't have the power .. maybe soon. We can't get him out of here fast enough.

How are you miss mousy?

I've missed you guys. I had decided to abandon all old accounts to be safe from the hell I went through..
But couldn't stay away from you guys..

edit on 21-5-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I luv U man!!!

I'm g

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
For those that enjoy synchronicity; I have said I am not a fan of it... as it becomes like thousands of people yelling through some hole... or sharing a thought at once.

But here is some woo synchronicity; I have these led recessed lamps they iff turned on at different times, show a different color. Well, I was laying in bed on my back watching a movie on Youtube

This one if anyone is curious:

Anyway, these recessed LED lights synchronized with a purple shown on the video as it was playing.

Mind you I don't mind.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I was over responding to neoholographic's threads when this lyric popped on the song that just happened to be playing:

I'll grab your head...
And rape your mind.
I'll rape your mind!
I'll rape your mind!

Gren, Ego

Which gave me a tee-hee moment. Playing Mr. Contrary to neo's "simulation" (in this case Plato's Cave) theory with an appropriate soundtrack.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I just replied to that thread...

Those lyrics? Hmmm stuck in the rabbits hole I suppose.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I hope the topic is thought of as "large scale" because it is a good one. Although neo has a smaller view than I do!

I still haven't told him my thoughts!! He needs to figure them out himself. Then his mind will be blown!!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Thinking is most of life's problem. It leads to acting instead of just being and doing... pre-meditated takes initiative in such systems of duality. Positive is a better spiral, this is why there is a pure land or heaven to pray to in Buddhism to give pretty much everyone that has; gone too far, seen too much an escape for re-incarnation into the cycle of becoming, at least until they understand it properly.

Old age is the worst chain to be stuck on with so many "attachments" from all the other chains in that cycle so that's about as heavy of a situation as one can get. However those pure lands need deva and boddhisattva as well to be born into those cycles in order to kick ass and take names so that the spiral or drain does not back up.

Pandora's box is no big deal, when someone opens the seventh seal? The spial opens at the top and all of it is torn asunder, then the bottom pulg finally drops as that wisdom is tempered to be able to cut all of the fetters or attachments in one life.

The sad thing is motor mouth like someone knows something? Is still picking from that tree of life and cannot rise above the grasping that is depicted as a monkey, they do not see the venom of the sanke guarding the tree or protector of the awakened, this is why there are sacred trees altroughtout history standing as silent witnesses to all others in ignorance, they are happy to provide the physical fire in the hells that those dwelling there cook all other ignorant beings in as they are separated in light and dark.

Of course, in awakening falling or rising through all of them is no issue as after immnation all the hells and heavens welcome to walk freely through all of them and simply be. While the hive minds and grasping keeps going? None can touch or cling without dying or peeling off between those cycles of becoming.

Life is life the sad thing is seeing someone going round and round the drain in attachment to things not oneself including others... but such is the nature of karma, it becomes like ground hog day everyone running around trying to rectify their situations but many times blaming others instead of yes; I was part of the disease but was not the origin of it. This is the forbidden fruit that people continually bite and share in various ways.

Wanting to rule a world is the quickest way not to saying another harmed you is the quickest road into hell. Life review is what meditation is all the spinning and running around are those once realizing their mistakes try to rectify it even in "death" this goes on because they remember their original face regardless of the form from animals all the way through to germs and any other form life may present itself in or as.

The trees of life do not concern themselves with what face is reaching and grasping knowing the root from watching so long.

Why else does the hateful as for scorched earth policies? Digging scratching and pulling materials out of the ground to lure others into such traps like fish?

Feeling hatchet wounds in the neck? Not a fun thing but somtimes it occurs. Hearing fruit being plucked? Someone/something is eating off of "your tree" of knowledge. So another gets planted fruition? Well, homage goes to the tree that planted you as a seed. So birds of appetite and various other animals carry you off somewhere like dust in the wind.

Evetually that knowledge is discarded like the fruit being eaten and the seed takes hold, then then firmly rooted as in constant meditation? Your tree will grow in a grove of others from you... and it goes on and on.

So life being life? What face does one keep trying to pick from exclusively over and over and over? To call that my tree my family? Once there is nothing else left to eat? Consult Easter Island... the birds quit planting seeds after they had no trees to nest and roost in, no rocks to nest in, without any materials left the "people" either resorted to cannabalism eating each other down to docility to then sacrifice each other... in other worlds such has occured stranded and resorting down to oroborosing themselves, like the movie "Alive". Then they become a testiment to all that has been... even long after time has been forgotten like what were the deal with the last inhabitants of these "islands" islanders did not think of the ocean different than the sky above.

Earliest cargo came from all around, like in "The Gods Must Be Crazy" what one glass bottle could cause in one peacful society; that bottle that was first a god send; became a "devil" in material form.

The issue with such things is it leaves no room to breath, no room to be, just control after control and eventually all of the unrest has no where to go but into the soil into the air, in a Venus/Mars senario.

Should we be wanting to take this nonsense to Mars? Make it a volcanic wasteland of posion gas on Venus? The answer on both accounts is NO. The British thought they could get rid of all their problems on Australia as a penial colony. No fences no guards just human skill and the inhabitants already there built something so amazing the crown wanted it back... saying well it was ours to begin with, this has happened in conquest after conquest island after island.

So sitting at the top of your tree does the crow yell: Is land! Is land! Question is where is the vulture when someone takes a peek?

As far as Neo doing the whole: Superman thing? Uranium glass looks a lot like Kyptonite... you know that green glass in deserts? Maybe if you are that much of a sinister; perhaps a nice gift of that will really test his metal.

The great depression; so many people without work able bodied wanting to do things; funny how this "glass" became so fashionable isn't it? I have I have 4 plates 4 saucers and a teacup set. Is it any wonder that I barely have any energy? The nice thing is building resistence to it gaining strength; as I needed to slow down for awhile anyway. Of course; soon they will be just like any other regular old plates...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thanks for the well thought out reply!

I kept thinking of associations to a couple words-terms. "Face" is a noun and a verb (one of my favorite ambiguities) which linked to the concept of "two faced" and then to "mask"

Masca - Lat. Witch or specter
Mascera - Itl. (what the Latin morphed into. Modern usage - eye liner)
Masque - Fr. Entertainment for courtly types consisting of dances while wearing masks (in the modern sense)

Eyes Wide Shut! The Illuminati (unseen or a specter?) initiation into a control world where death is the price paid for revealing secrets.

"Face your fears" and gain control of yourself. "Take your mask off and 'face' the world" (both uses are verbs).

"Tree of life", "Tree of knowledge"... "cargo"... "box" (both as an inscribed container to think outside of and punch,,, Pandora released Hope!) all have such wonderful associations too!

Like, "Tree of life" could refer to the arm of the Milky Way we can see when it is perpendicular to the solar plane (the original Stairway to Heaven!) besides all the bible stuff.

"Cargo" a burden in my hand. I refer to myself as "Spaceship TEOT" from time to time. The brain just part of the... manifest! Ha!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Eh it's on automatic; what fools throw up in the air momma catches and delivers.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

There's the random awesome teot i know.

I like the last words by darkness.. it really seems to be the "case" strange to find oneself in this place and in this case I face a new apartment..

Its nice too..

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Jeepers... I have been told that this thread, through no fault of mine, heh, is approaching maximum allowed density of 400 pages... SO, it's curtains OR someone can redirect this tight little community of posters to a new thread... it's been a worthy exercise and a fascinating thread, thanks to all posters.

Smooches, hugs and sincere wishes of well-being to all.

It's a weird little existence.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

OK. Like this?

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness.
edit on 1-6-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: always end on a high note

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Baddogma

OK. Like this?

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness.

Thread closed.....long live the new thread

top topics

<< 376  377  378   >>

join