It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

If it pays money in exchange for your time and labour, yes, it's a job. Have you been offered that kind of work? Is it readily available in your area and do you have previous experience in drinks service? You're what? 28? That's a little old to be getting into cocktail waitressing, though much would depend on what kind of establishment you're willing to work in, but if you have prior experience and can stand long shifts on your feet, go for it...though IMO, it's not that much different from retail, except that you get groped more. If you're just looking to get back into work, and want to gain some independence, then a job is a job, take what you can get and gain experience which will broaden your choices.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

That feeling free passed away eventually too. I was a little bit angry at him for a while, here and there, but mostly, things are very little different to when he was alive, and for a good six months before he died, he'd been leaving me alone, so I am still mostly just sad that my boy had to go through losing his Dad so young. That's what it comes down to, it's not about me. And my boy is doing great and is barely a boy anymore.

My Mum is actually, personality wise, very much like him. Freud can make of that what he will, but I do know that that says as much about me as it does them. I was an integral part in that dynamic, whether it was passively or actively, is, you come to realise, irrelevant. The actions of others are, essentially, beyond your control, how you respond or react is not, however, if you stop responding to the provocation you can change the dynamic. Of course, if they are dramatically inclined, before there is respite there will be escalation. My Mum "reported" me to Child Services, I nearly flew through the roof, but I didn't bite. Things are resolved as much as they can be at this stage and progressing amicably enough.

You may not be able to educate pork, but pigs can be trained.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Thanks ana. I heed your advice.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Ugggh Freud has basically been completely removed from modern psychiatry because he was a self analyzing coc aine addict(used to inject him self full of it in liquid form) had a mother complex and couldn't arise from his repressed sexual urges towards her and associated everything with either sex or the anus as a fixation. Then he threw people in the couch and gave them all of his problems.

Interpersonal psychology is a bit better; but it takes someone that can actually listen with an empathetic ear; instead of slapping a patch or chemical straight jacket on them. Although, that is a very draining process sort of like mental reiki. Exactly why I avoid my youngest sister she unloads problem after problem and leaves everyone drained like some energy vampire. Hi how are you with her is a four hour one sided conversation of unload without a fine how are you doing.

Guidance towards a child's natural abilities and talents and helping them transform their weaknesses into strengths can be a difficult process. Being a happy go lucky do no harm sort of fellow; a friend said she wanted to get married and I said oh sure why not? She and I dated but she was a cheater, so I left her she came back with a plan later and got a son out of me; I really didn't want any children out of fear and worry I'd be some screwed up monster.

But the day he was born I was free and lost all of that fear and burden; it was like looking at the oldest wisest and yet most pure being in the entire world. Whole but tiny and needing help to get back to where he already was is kinda what I saw falling into the deep pools of his eyes as he tightly gripped the tip of my index finger... if I ever want to remember how small his hand was there it is from the tip to the first knuckle.

edit on 12-5-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I was reading the script to This Is Spinal Tap. "In ancient times hundreds of years before the dawn of history there were a group of people the Druids nobody knows who they were or what they were doing... carved into the living rock of-- Stonehenge"

I put the book down to change the channel... Cool! Ancient Aliens is on. Guess which episode? Monoliths!

Next episode: Star Children. Up comes the story of BEKs. "He went online to share his account" what is scrolling by when this was said? ATS!!

We are now part of Ancient Aliens!!

Happy Mothers Day ya muthas!!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Glad you're having fun. Bye for a while now, this place has gone beyond stupid. Not you, but there wasn't anything good or worthwhile for weeks now.

*Hug
stay great.
Bye

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So I think I am finally coming to understand this spiritual union business male/female as whole entwined sort of like twin phoenixes born out of the moment each moment a bit more as time has been progressing. I was sitting here after having a visual meditation seeing with the (divine/deva eye) it was being walled into a mud daubers nest and I thought I really don't want to be walled in as food or vice versa.

After having various small flying insects appear out of thin air, several moths, a small potato bug, I was sitting here eating a bowl of cereal; look down at my right foot and a blue black mud wasp spontaneously crawls out of the top of my foot.

It's sort of like being at one with nature spirit itself... where life is constantly flowing along and yet this visual persistence still has hooks from others attachments. When someone passes in awareness or unawareness they are asked questions by those unseen sometimes in visual unawareness by beings as a casual conversation sort of like a marker in time or save spot to see or gauge progress in a sort of non-interference way.

I do not do nor possess any sort of drugs; I just simply meditate day and night in an unbroken stream of awareness there is however a point where there is absolutely nothing just a complete void of any consciousness, awareness, or time and space for who knows how long?

There are occurrences mentioned in old Buddhist texts of enlightened women having a baby just appear in their laps much too their surprise and joy as a manifestation of such a union while meditating.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Scarecrow, I'll miss you most of all!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

If you're saying she has no brains and posts invalid arguments?

There is an old axiom(they are used for reasons of steadfastness; as holding true in the test of time): Hell hath no fury; like a woman scorned.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Too much thought went into this post.

Without Peeps, may as well go back to my black and white life down on the farm.

I.e., a little joy died in my life.

ETA: The Scarecrow got a degree validating his intrinsic knowledge.
edit on 17-5-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Awesome sauce

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Temple of the Dog - Wooden Jesus

I'm half a sob away from losing it. This F# sucks.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Awww, cheer up teot. All is not lost.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I love these lyrics...

Porcelain Mary her majesty’s pure
Looking for virgin territory
Coat hangar halos that don’t come cheap
From television shepherds with living room sheep

I'll get by...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

*hugs*

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

No offence intended; I have a hey maker called a handshake. Hay makers are good for horses as pigs won't eat it... and well corn fed is best for cattle.

I have a wit that cuts and when it strikes feelings the blade is typically sheathed before the draw is noticed. Rare to find someone living among so many dead.

Kali Ma says protect your heart Dr. Jones and no need for dumb blonde jokes in the middle of boobie traps or is that booty traps?

⁂ Happy Thursty!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Here's some weirdness

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Thanks dude.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

That's what my son calls me.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Lol.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I got happy mother's day wishes from like 5 different people.

I was tempted to text them back..

"Happy mother's day to you and melinda!"
"Happy mother's day!!! You are an amazing mother Lindsey! You inspire me! love Robyn"
"Happy mother's day sweet friend, we miss and love you"

"Happy mother's day beautiful friend."

I must admit the pure love from absolute strangers did warm my heart.

I showed my girl and asked if this was her way of breaking the news hahaha.. she looked like she wanted to smack me but she's sweet.

I finally have an apartment again in 2 weeks. Mmm.

She's already starting to notice my random psychic and my weird life.. she's like "is it always like this?"
I was like "is it too much?" Nah it's not.. she's getting used to it.

I don't think If I was still getting death threats and all of that she would be happy with me, but she's not scared either, and my synchronicity train has been killing it lately.

Doing math trying to figure out how much extra money we have.. signed a lease and the deposit was from 100-800 depending on our credit.. I just told her go ahead and call it 300 extra so 400.. of course it was 400.. so our math was fine plus I convinced them to give us 300 off first month rent haha..

I mean not that I need that. Either of us can pay the full rent on one paycheck.

But now we have plenty of spending money..

Life is like a box of chocolates...

And I #ing love chocolate.

Used to be friends with this guy.

Guess it's time for work.

Cya round peeps.

Oh I found out last night my street name is curly cue ..

Reverbs should not be allowed to drink in public.

edit on 20-5-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 375  376  377    379 >>

join