It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm feeling cute today, so for all you sweet cafeteers make sure your volume is loud and sing with me we were evergreen - eighteen

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Well when you are a religious zealot and a burning glowing cloud shows up in the sky and talksto you. You may believe it.

From what i understand it was going to be used in that way as a psyops novelty in the iraq war but waswshelved at the last moment.

Its used mostly as an electronic countermeasure for aircraft.

Its a well developed although secretive military niche. Both as weapon and tool.

Uh. The military engineers understand very well the science on using plasmas as non linear EM mediums to convert incoming EM to other types of energy.

You make a lot of uninformed ignorant assumptions. I would do more research on the topic if i were you. Might bloom into a whole new garden of knowledge and understanding.

Ive given you enough info to followup on your own. But what are the odds. Anyone else out there whos interested. Google some of the stuff im talking abput. It may pan out a little for you.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Also. You may have yotten off course with my PEP comment in understanding this phenomena.

Theyve known how to make plasma blooms for a while. And that ypu can do neat things with them. They had no idea how much MORE stuff you can do with them.

Then when they were hitting targets (people? Test animals?) one day with a PEP they noticed more was going on at the target when the PEP hit that could be accounted for by the PEP. Upon closer examination they learned something ibtetesting and that developed into a whole new wrapins and tool niche for the military. Still classified. But thats enough of a start for you if you want to venture down that rabbit hole.
edit on 15-9-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Uh. The military engineers understand very well the science on using plasmas as non linear EM mediums to convert incoming EM to other types of energy.

"The Science"? Hmmm... Have you seen the documentary about Richard Dawkins' speaking tour of the US, The Unbelievers?

I do not doubt for a moment that the "military engineers" are able to do all sorts of remarkable things with plasma and EM. That they have conducted numerous tests in order to replicate the behaviour of more randomly generated phenomenon and have been able to create models that can be tested to create observable and repeatable results, and that they have produced prototypes in order to demonstrate the technological capabilities. All I was questioning was it's practical and realisable applications beyond that which has been fed through the rumour mill until it grows horns and breathes fire whilst standing on it's head. Yes I am sure it could have been suggested for psyops, however, fortunately, there are personnel and advisors who are better educated in terms of on the ground realities.

It is though a diverting story to serve up to the public, and which further serves to promote to primary paradigm.

You make a lot of uninformed ignorant assumptions. I would do more research on the topic if i were you. Might bloom into a whole new garden of knowledge and understanding.

Ive given you enough info to followup on your own. But what are the odds. Anyone else out there whos interested. Google some of the stuff im talking abput. It may pan out a little for you.

You have demonstrated your ability to recite, chapter and verse, prevailing mainstream (in ATS terms) opinion. I don't think that I am the one making assumptions. You seem to be under the illusion that the only people developing weapons and indeed these technologies, or investigating these phenomenon, are "military engineers". Knowing how to replicate something is not the same as understanding it. It is like the "Earth Lights" twaddle. As though that even means anything. Oh, it isn't aliens, it's Earth Lights. Sooooo, what the # are "Earth Lights"?

The purpose of weapons manufactures is to sell the weapons that they make. In order for them to sell what they make they have to not only ensure that they have a market, they have to make sure that that market knows what it has to sell. How does it do that if everything they do is "classified"? Now admittedly, the US arms industry works differently to a lot of other countries, however that does not exclude it from the influence exerted by the older operators and it does not exclude it from doing business with them either. By owning interests in publications they ensure that they not only encourage speculation but are able to insert, hypodermically, their own spin on that speculation and direct it. What ifs, maybes and whoah dooude check out the plasma orb, is what keeps them in business.

As I said, I don't doubt the technology, what I was suggesting was that by seeking to exploit it, particularly for it's weaponisation and more likely, law enforcement potential, there is a lack of transparency that prevents wider research and understanding. This in itself is not the difficulty, but as I stated, the role of the arms dealers and manufacturers, and the tactics that they are known to use, such as funding publications and tv programmes such as NCIS, as a means of indirectly marketing their products, and less transparently, using whispering campaigns to generate conversations and speculation.

edit on 16-9-2016 by Anaana because: too many campaigns

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

A lot of stuff under wraps could help move the world forward... of course classification a lot of times means how fast can that be achieved when people are still angry and fighting about wars since before the time when pyramids were even built and ready to kill over things they are currently not even a part of long gone in the past but holding onto that is like ghosts of the past that cannot rest that need some kind of justice through people that also cannot let things go... so it becomes an anchor that spins us around like a boat in the ocean of space and one side is yelling extreme right another is yelling extreme left some saying right up the middle well two of those keeps us going in circles one going no where fast and of course it means just stop your throttling and just pull up the anchor so we all can move forward.

Of course, this means every single individual has to do that... some already have and some waiting patiently lovingly and empathetic because it doesn't have to keep continuing this way that we've made it it can be better for the whole. Nothing to lose no matter how much it may appear so? That's just bad math.
edit on 16-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Well, its obvious you have the reading aptitude of a 4 year old. Your last post, were you drunk when you wrote it? Its pretty non sequiter to what i posted.

And people wonder why i get PMs from members here asking why i dont contribute to this thread.

edit on 17-9-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well, its obvious you have the reading aptitude of a 4 year old. Your last post, were you drunk when you wrote it? Its pretty non sequiter to what i posted.

I may have the reading aptitude of a 4 years old, and much depends on the 4 year old, but at least I don't feel the need to behave like one. No, I was not drunk and having re-read my initial response to you I do not understand your difficulty. I insinuated that the weapons makers were not to be trusted, and that the applications, realistically, were limited, and you said I should look into the "rabbit hole" and that you were sure that the military engineers did know what they were doing but offered only vague anedotal evidence to support that. I only reiterated my initial point in greater detail. No need for a hair pulling and biting. We disagree. You think you know about rabbit holes, I doubt you know your arse from your elbow let alone what a rabbit hole even looks like. You have faith that they know what they are doing, I don't.

And people wonder why i get PMs from members here asking why i dont contribute to this thread.

Well, perhaps you should just be honest with people, you have your niche, you're comfortable in it and sufficiently knowledgeable in that area, but beyond that...not so comprehending. Being able to recite information, directly as read, told or taught, is quantifiable as intelligence but not really...ya know?

Critical thinking...I think that's the term I'm looking for.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

A lot of what is under wraps is under wraps to protect the value of ideas, this is all well and good in principle. Ideas should be protected if they have value. I am more inclined to question the value we put on some ideas over others and the reason that some ideas are left without sustenance whilst others have billion dollar/pound budgets given to them. As well as our over arching need to capture, control and exploit the novel. That one's a deep seated one, and pretty much at the heart of it all.

Of course it requires co-operation, the question is, why is co-operation so hard?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I didn't really think the ad hominem was called for, nor very "polite discussion".

Maybe PM's not to contribute to participle is a better thing to send with such an attitude. Especially dangling carrots of oh that's classified meaning I won;t discuss it but yet discuss it. No discussion going on just telling meaning no listening or consideration... that one reason I like your posts even if the content is not something I always agree on... it causes pause to consider the perspective as you come across very intelligent and well thought out, which brings grow and understanding if someone takes the time for pause with an open mind to consider something other than ones own cognitive dissonance or held views.

So I appreciate your view and the views of everyone on this forum, even those trying to share more than just information... I'm open to the information and well the egos that tag along with it? Not open to that as it's superfluous to anything being discussed.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Very true doing so always has some sort of agenda and not knowing what that agenda is is why conspiracy sites exist in the first place... because we wont know if the agenda of secrecy is a benefit or detriment until it's declassified.

Einstein wanted E=MC^2 to mean a safe source of energy not nuclear bombs to wipe out entire populations because we can't share or communicate. Telsa wanted the same thing... but Edison won because that profit stream wouldn't end.

Capitalism of ideas and protectionism has robbed a lot of gifts from humanity in the detriment column and it is systematic to shun anyone that wishes to give such gifts or even question the status quo of any industry or anyone in those fields itself.

Greed needs bounds when it leads to hate, divide, separation, intolerance and little to no desire to bother with understanding.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That is very kind of you. To be honest, I don't think my dark, dry, English humour translates well, so I take much of the responsibility. I generally don't have an issue with egos, big or small, unless they're fragile, those are usually the ones to turn nasty quickest, but that in itself isn't such a bad thing, at least then you know what you are dealing with.

Besides, being snapped at kind of made a change (and a change is as good as a rest - so they say), everyone is being far too nice to me on a day to day basis, I kind of came here to feel a little semblance of normality. In a funny sort of way it worked.

Reminded me why I am single if nothing else.

My son's Dad died, two weeks ago yesterday. Not a fun one to deal with that, as a parent. Or to deal with as an ex-partner either if I am to be frank. But a womans gotta do, what a womans gotta do. Onwards and upwards and all that. You have to find that balance between hard yet flexible, if you want what doesn't kill you to make you stronger, and you can only examine your success by exposing yourself to a few blows. So, in the balance of things, it is all good but your kind consideration is appreciated none the less. Ta very much!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Preaching to the choir with "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" My first tattoo means that but it is just the red symbol from the movie that opens with that quote; Conan the Barbarian.

Of course it may seem a bit ephemeral, but death is the same way; when understood through experience. It's why I frequently give the advice of no matter what happens? "Always keep going" it also applies on our death as well as many times as that occurs and not even aware of it is a very curious thing especially when aware of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Ok. Anaana. I just read that part of your post where you talked about the hardships and pain youve gone through in the last few weeks. It explains a lot.

I offer my condolences and have decided not to dissect your prior posts line by line and humiliate you. That would not be fair.

Next time just say youre having a hard time and i think youll come across better.

Being a single mother is very tough and that deserves a lot of respect.

Again my condolances for your loss.

Dave (bassplyr)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Mmm nice music

Somehow made me think of honey honey..

I forgot about ole Joe at the end.. Hahaha added bonus.
edit on 18-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I offer my condolences and have decided not to dissect your prior posts line by line and humiliate you. That would not be fair.

Not at all passive aggressive there.

Please do try to "humiliate" me. Sounds like my kind of giggle

I figured out why you might be struggling though, so, in all fairness, this should give you a clue...

A non sequitur (English pronunciation: /ˌnɒnˈsɛkwᵻtər/; Classical Latin: [noːn ˈsɛkᶣɪtʊr] "it does not follow") is a conversational and literary device, often used for comedic purposes. It is something said that, because of its apparent lack of meaning relative to what preceded it,[1] seems absurd to the point of being humorous or confusing.

en.wikipedia.org...(literary_device)

Good luck

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You know, everyone keeps looking at me with pity in their eyes before announcing what a terrible age my son is at to lose his father. What is a good age though? Youth is incredibly resilient, and he is showing that, and going through all the natural stages of grief with such strength of character. I am a little in awe of him right now, but a little sad that his character has to be shaped in such a way. Our grief is very different, I lost his father a long time ago, and it is all pretty surreal for me now (I am not entirely convinced it is not a rouse, although I know it isn't...tough one to explain that but just let us say, I wouldn't put it past him).

# happens and it has to be shovelled, ignoring it only increases the stink.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Here let me help out a little.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(logic)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yes, and of that list, I pointed to a particular usage, as what I was employing.

But do carry on...eagerly awaiting...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Guys I played us a lovely song.. Stop fighting in front of the kids. You might upset me. Haha

And BASS I'm not singling you out but you seem like you've been short with people lately.

Much more fun to be around in the Sublime pictures thread.

You know I love you man.

And Anaana, I think we reached our limit in this line of conversation. Maybe we could retry, because without the misbehaving you guys both have good points, and actually my reading comprehension skills say that neither of you guys' posts conflict really with each other.. It's not like understanding how to do something is the same as understanding its true nature you are right, but that's a concept I try to explain all the time, and it's why I was saying earlier in this wonderful thread that I figure things out on my own, and I can't tell other people all the things I think I know because the information on it's own is worthless.. I made up a quote one time while meditating on this problem..

I say: "A teacher can't teach a student, but a student can learn from a teacher." It's in the search moving forward "the journey" not the destination that holds true understanding.. The destination in this case would be controlling plasma and the after effects of it. Like reading a text book.. I'm too independent to flavor my world with other peoples ideas all that much. If I like something I'll take it but nothing is gospel in my world.. It all moves and changes. And if I do use physics information like gravity for instance, then I put it in my own words.. If I can't say it ten different ways I don't get it..

You guys will see me use all kinds of weird concepts and analogies to explain things because I don't know the "technical terms" And in fact I avoid them while also researching physics, because I don't want to be tainted. MY information has to come from me, or a new idea that meshes with something I've kept in the back burner, a puzzle piece that almost fits but if you force it it will get stuck and it's still not right.. But with that new little piece the puzzle pieces can change shape with the new variables in the equation, the new model, the truer understanding takes shape.

You can get close to an answer and think your model is right, but you may have the right answer without using the right equation to get there, and that will limit how far you can take something.. I'm looking more for something like the structure of it all, or the unified field.. And I have my suspicions of course. I'm a Mystic at heart these days.

So I'm one of those, that feels somehow there is some base reality almost like the loading program in the matrix that's blank.. And then you add layers, and then people think because there are layers and the smallest layer is subatomic particles that subatomic particles are what explains everything that happens, but they can't even see the loading program.

Call me a cliche, but I call the loading program consciousness, or god. those are near synonyms in my concept map by the way.

Hope everyone is having a nice day. I'm off tomorrow after working crazy 12 hour shifts. Just filled my fridge with food, and I havn't smoked a cigarette in 2 weeks. I'm feeling AMAZING!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

The Woo is strong with this one..
So I had a dash of "the weird" just now.

The entire day has felt happy strange lucky magic trippy.
Like I was high mixed with something off in the universe.
I told you guys I was expecting another wave of weird around now..

So I was just talking to my mom on facebook, and she discovers stickers.. Haha I don't know if you guys have seen memes of this, where it's showing texts from children and parents.. and the kids are like "mom please stop" or mom says "your uncle died LOL" and the kid is like "mom why is that funny?" "it's not funny1? what!" "LOL means laugh out loud." "OMG I thought it meant Lots of Love." Or the mom posting too many emojis when she finds them.. "I like this Hershey kiss with the face" "Mom that's poop"

Anyway so my mom discovered stickers which I guess are pictures you can post like clip art haha, but I'm old so yea.
She posts one by accident as after she tells me a story about how she kept frogs on the porch and then one day they had babies or whatever and the entire porch was covered in frogs.. and it came from a story about how a tree frog just tricked her three times warping from the floor to the door and she goes to grab it off the door puts it outside and when she closes the door it's on the inside of the door again. (I don't think the frog is magic, tree frogs are just sneaky dudes I've found out..)

So that makes me invent this story about god.. (my mom) See the frogs of old talked about the creator goddess who had the frogs in heaven before they left into the wild,(she was keeping the first frogs like adam and eve) this wan't written down for 100s of years after the fact, and no one believed the old stories anymore except some of the younger frogs and some of the ones old and wise enough to just know. well the brave little frog fergie (the one on my moms screened door) finally made the journey peerd over the cliff (window sill).. "OMG She does exist!"

So as I'm making this allegory of Christianity, my mom is accidentally posting stickers like lots and the wrong ones that she wasn't trying to..

One of the pictures is this new Disney Movie coming out right after my birthday. Me and my mom both liked the image, actually a GIF.. So I used my intuition and guessed Disney Polynesian and found the movie as the first hit. "Moana"

This is all so lame why am I reading this?

I'll make it more lame hold your horses misters and missys.

I watched the trailers and the first thing I see is a guy making allegories about being god. mythology...
And then the brave little fergie frog (Moana) is the brave one who sees what the others are too "smart" too believe.
That's according to my limited watching of the trailer, but...

The O in Moana is a spiral like a galaxy.. I'm like wait this is getting that vibe... This is a Reverbs movie.

This all took place in about 10 minutes time. AS in all at once shes getting the frog out I'm joking about god shes posting the stickers, im googling the movie..

Anyway just thought I'd share..

I've decided this place will be my reporting center for when the real waves hit.

It even goes into my view of the "christian god"

hence why I simultaneously enrage both Atheists and Christians.. because not only do I call the creative force god which atheists hate, but I call the god dude of the bible, not god.. I call him Zeus. And Now you guys know my interest in watching "Jupiter RISING." Jupiter is Zeus, Saturn and Neptune are his brothers Hades and Poseidon. If anyone payed attention they'd know Hell comes from greek culture.. Basically the movie is about taking the world back from the evil one.. This is your Loki/Set/Hades character.
And I take it even an extra step by deciding "god" is the bad guy..

Just mythology I'm not saying anything by that, except the movie looks like it's going to be what I always try to explain all the time.. It's Reverbs Woo Woo to the Rescue!

"In the beginning was the water"

the guy who acts like god and has powers to control the speed of the sun and all of this is a "demi god" The Water is like my god based on my intuition, or something.. I just know all of this stuff so well, so I can spot it anywhere. You know like "The chronicals of Narnia" and Lord of the Rings were both christian allegories. The authors would have book club meetings to discuss their writings. The All Seeing EYE, THe Twin Towers, or the other books the Lion is Jesus.

THe Spriral is like the ones carved into rocks especially coming to mind is the rock that shows the spiral and then humanity has two pths it can go up these steps, or straight down... Kind of like judgemnt day but see I'm not a christian... My judgment is not a punishment. It's just a natural effect from the cause that is us. The Force is strong with this one.

Welcome to the Universe of my Mind.

Have you lost Yours yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join