It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:35 PM
a reply to: Reverbs

Well, since it seems the scene is lacking as you say... Mr. next generation pick up the slack with your friends and make it happen if you guys miss it

In the scene part of the scene... adventure time! No matter what scene is occuring.

I'm getting the same effect from Macaulay Culkin these days currently... he's dead he's not he's dead he's not currently not dead last I checked and getting healthier than previous.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:35 PM

You can build a Faraday cage to meditate within. Of course, it might also eliminate signals you don't want eliminated.. Same will apply for anything of the sort though.

In my case, the biggest distraction is pain. In a way though, those strong distractions can serve us extraordinarily well in such endeavours. Once we have mastered "meditation" in those environments, isolation becomes not only unnecessary, but a detriment in many ways. A bit like learning to swim in a pool with waist-deep water versus the ocean.

When the latter is accomplished, then tools can be created to use a controlled environment as a focusing lens in order to accomplish things that are impossible any other way. Of course, then we are encountering the controlled environment as the most difficult activity ("meditation on steroids"). Funny how that works..

I think that many of the issues with electronics arise from it being somewhat unnatural.

Not necessarily in concept, but in design and implementation. I suppose the same can be said for nearly everything in the modern world, creating the illusion of an inherent conflict between technology and nature.

I really feel for those with severe EHS.
edit on 8-9-2016 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:38 PM
a reply to: Serdgiam

Dive into that pain investigate it's existence focus on it immovaible as Amitaba it will not be pleasant until the end... but that is just the beginning of that which never ends.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:09 PM
a reply to: Peeple

Hey ya'll!

Summer must be coming to an end because I am up to my armpits in last minute work (use up project money before the end of he year!)

From the GRAPHENE Megathread comes a story that will tickle the stuff between your ears! So, believe it or not, sky sounds is what lead me here to ATS! Then BBTs and Astr* and the Forevermen of ATS was a great read. Then I finally stopped lurking and joined. I found that Mega thread being pleasantly ignored. So TEOT to the rescue! Ready???

I think most agree that BBT are made of graphene as part of the skin. "He who shall not..." said so as well. So, if you read the link about graphene aerogel speakers you will run across "thermo acoustics" which is the generating of sound through heat and cooling graphene! So where do you hide a BBT? Again, "He who shall not..." said they are in low earth orbit. It is cold up there. So, if you fly your BBT back down through denser atmosphere, it would stand to reason that it could heat up (the skin). As the temperature moderates you have a giant speaker! So... what if some of the sky sounds is actually a BBT coming back down to do those things that BBT do? Fly through a strange plasma ring and get THAT sound amplified by the skin of the craft?

Ha! Drive by posting! (About all I have time for these days)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:29 PM

wassup brother!

If you go with the idea that UFOs are just modern interpretations of angels fallen or otherwise..
And go with angels are old interpretations of space craft..

You know what I heard could be described like a trumpet..

And my black triangle experience did start off looking like a star in the night sky.. Angels/fallen angels being called stars.

It's kind of funny in movies and cartoons space craft that are alien piloted are almost always making warbling weird errie sounds..

You know I had a similar fear for the strange sky sounds as I did to this craft.. IT was a primal "this is WRONG feeling.. Not just scary, but like wrong, like against the rules, or like wrong like a deer that twists it's heasd 720 degrees one direction before looking at you(in a dream)..

And both times the fear became irrational and provided such amazing results like

"stare at the sand if you don't see it it can't see you."
and for the sky noises
"don't move, if you don't move nothing will notice you and it will stop."

I felt like a rabbit caught in an open field with a hawk above..

Which I find very similar to my demon encounters that provide this tidbit
"don't pay attention it feeds on your attention just pretend your not scared, ok now just get up slowly don't run turn on the cd player bob marley.. good"

all three have me feeling like I need to pretend not to notice..

by the way 30 minute seems like a long time for a craft to be changing temperature, and it came in waves, in and out... Not a steady sound..

edit on 8-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:40 AM

High quality drive bye. With a lot of woomp.

Maybe you find an answer to that sound travelling question there? It's a wave so it not being a "steady sound" might be a perception problem, the human ear doesn't hear everything.
Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:52 AM
a reply to: Peeple

I mean that the sound coming in and out was obviously a big frequency change going on.. Like imagine a whale call.. How it changes pitch maarroooohhhooouummm So some of it wasn't able to be heard by me.. I was probably only hitting the peaks, but if you read what I wrote there were these 3 minute patterns, sound silence sound silence.. sound plus silence being one 3 minute chunk so it left and came back 10 times.. Which is what gives it even more that character of a non localized sound.. In any case the entire time you can tell you can only barely hear it, which is odd for how powerful you poerceive he sound, but again that's not with ears, so the whole thing seems like electromagnetic..

That doesn't seem like the type of sound that would be made by a craft getting warmer. Why would it have the same pattern for 30 minutes? the sound should have gotten quieter right?

anyway you guys havn't heard the sounds so it's a little hard to talk about. I did put a link to a close representation of what I heard it's the last link in the quoted boxes.

my ex my at the time girlfriend made me stop playing these sounds, and all our animals hated them and would hide..

Like this one but make the quiet and sound parts each last a bit longer..
edit on 9-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:00 AM
Or you can energize the ionosphere to make it garble any microwave transmissions trying to pass through it denying the enemys use of their satellites.

In the process you make a plasma bloom (probably not visible from the earths surface) the plasma bloom acts as a non linear medium converting certain EM frequencies into other things such as phonons. Thus the patch of sky being energized acts like a giant horrible sounding speaker.

Im going with military applications using plasmas and sound being an occasional side effect.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:03 PM

Hey, I was just combining some topics and providing a possible explanation. Yeah, 30 minutes is a long time for thermal equilibrium to occur...

Most people do not realize that 5 minutes is a long time! So, do that finger-tapping Eddie style thing 30 seconds, then do a minutes, then try five... you will see how long that time period is. So 30 would seem like the end of the world as we know it (and the third angel blew his horn and great star fell from the heavens turning the waters to wormwood... [there is a great thread here about that topic and Chernobyl and radiation])

My friends across town heard it one day. They said it was quite frightening. Freaked their dogs out too! Their experience was under two minutes which again seemed like a real long time.

I like BASS' explanation. Best way to keep an enemy from fighting is to make them run around in a panic to scared to fight!

[ETA Strange topics! Sky noises, BBT, giant speakers (ha!) in the sky ("Is this thing on?? Can you hear me? Chicken tasting, one, two, three!"), TEOTW, Ancient aliens angels-crafts-angels back to crafts, dog, star, worms, rabbits, ostriches, ostracization, and the fact that in space... no one can hear you scream!]

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:05 PM
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That's the point I was making above..
You know the plasma rings around earth controlled by ionosphere...
and then the Cosmic rays amd magnetic field of earth all weird at the same time..
A localized effect that only a few people notice.

I can tell by what the sound sounded like it was plasma type of a thing..

You say through technology I say the earth itself, based on the timing I had..

But still the same idea on what causes the actual sound.

And why it dips in and out of audible range. But I can detect it before it's audible, and it's the same reason mind control doesn't work on me as well.. Whatever that is..

remember guys I was on the "dark side" of earth when there was an apparent solar wind reversal.. Meaning I was in the path of the cosmic ray bursts shown in the graph I posted.. During that time the earth's magnetic field would have been compressed and rebounded on my side at least.. and those plasma tubes follow the field lines.. So they would have been pushed as well..

Great post BASS.
I appreciate the information.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
Fascinating stuff cafe' members...

I'd rather think the "sky sounds" (that moniker rather makes me think of a Gilligan's Island native cliche' defecting himself in fear) were tech based, and I love me Bass's explanation ... better than the alarm from some spiritual timer in the sky - as in "ding! Humans are done!"

But it takes it back to the deeply strange that surrounds much UFO activity ... IF it's all tech, then it seems a tech that messes with our cognition, reality, and/or is "dimensional" in it's side effects or perhaps it's primary functions...

or it's two or more different things getting classified under 'unknowns in the sky.'

And that's my drive-by snippet, but big love... work is demanding lately, and I've been third guessing all my posting as "redundant" which likely just means my brain is back in depressed mode for a spell... happens. Skoal!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:25 PM
a reply to: Baddogma

Well with anything as specifically named as "sky sounds" you are going to get at least 10 different things all lumped together.. Jet's, Trains, Sirens, Storms, rocket tests, UFOs, underground tunnel boring, underground detonations for mining or underground base building.. I've heard so many causes and potential causes and many of the strange sky sounds probably are these other things..

But I speak only on my own thing.

Well me and BASS both presented the same exact cause of the sounds.. Plasma, basically, So..

I would take that as a sign we know what we are talking about from our own separate angles..

And if you follow all of my posts you will notice I'm more sensitive to these sorts of sounds/energies anyway.

I don't think anyone in here said they were spiritual, or a timer.. BASS says basically HAARP and I say a push collapsing our magnetic field pushing the plasma tubes closer to earths surface. The data during my experience is what I'm going by. What BASS is talking about is in the patents for HAARP, and I'm sure other active arrays have similar capabilities..

If I am right you should see what I'm talking about happen in the future when more cosmic rays are reaching earth. I havn't gone down and looked into other reports and correlated that to the same data on Earth's magnetosphere, magnetopause, or cosmic ray bursts but if I ever get a wild hair this could be an interesting research idea.

Also if earth's magnetic field continues to weaken, then these sounds should become more prevalent during changes in the pressure on earth's magnetosphere. But I think I only heard it because of some secondary effect of the plasma tubes that surround earth, which have the exact same effect as the technology BASS is talking about.. Just watch the video I posted about it.

these plasma tubes are higher and lower density in a pattern, and could explain why I heard this in waves... because they basically go on off on off on off, a pattern like that..

Plama tubes caught for the first time (distort radio antenna views of space) meaning disrupts electromagnetic propagation of waves meaning what BASS said

Apparent solar wind reversal and EArth's magnetic field bounce also cosmic ray bursts for the same time as my experience

It's known that those plasma tubes whuch do the same things BASS is saying technologies can do follow the field lines inside earth's ionosphere meaning they would be pushed and rebounded as the field lines are aswell..

I'm sure you guys know HAARP as an "Ionosphere heater"
Meaning it potentially makes a part of the ionosphere even more plasma like than it already is.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:48 PM
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Thank you for the suggestion

Sounds good to me

Another explanation may be that the EM fields surrounding modern life are essentially turning the atmosphere into a speaker in a similar way as reverbs speakers picking up environmental "noise."

Like his candle, behaviors such as standing waves and resonance can create stimulation in areas that can be deceptive in tracking the source location.

Or, some interaction between the two wherein local atmospheric regions are primed by technology sourced EM fields and then set off by plasma interactions (man-made or otherwise).

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:03 PM

I love it when I spend a bunch of time writing a long winded not so specific post, and then someone who knows the right vocabulary words just uses like 3 sentences to say basically the same thing..

I enjoyed your post.
Thank you.

If only I knew more things!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:11 PM

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:30 AM

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:46 AM

No worries it isn't or won't be a fun experience til it gives way. To me it felt like all of my bones were being eaten by termites, skin stung by fire ants and spine and knees being wrenched apart this was the first time I sat from a sunset to sunrise fully immobile about 19 years ago... firmly setting your teeth is a given even though it may seem like those could shatter at any moment from all of the pain.

Such a thing is cake these days around 18 is where my back and legs are ok time for rest then it only hurts move out of postilion... tolerance tends to stack, eventually any pain sensation will not be sensed at all if continued as a dedicated practice my tolerance is very high but I'm not focused on that goal as a practice.

A friend of mine does a sideshow sort of act needles nails staple gun that sort of thing through Sufism practices, his expression rarely changes unless it is something that strikes bone.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:35 AM

edit on 10-9-2016 by Peeple because: Nothing

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
Also military can do it with a portable laser set up/rig.

Can make noisy plasma blooms of all sizes from small cloud sized (if you got the juice to pull it off) to Foo fighter sized to small baseball sized glowing orbs.

Military applications are endless.

See you take three infrared lasers. Cinverge them and up the power. In that spot you will get a bloom of plasma.

THEN you take a fourth laser (or more) and hit the plasma bloom with it.

Depending on the frequency of the laser and other things like if its a soliton or a phase conjugate beam or whatever it will interact with said plasma bloom.

The plasma will not accept all the frequencies at the same rate and it will convert the frequencies into other EM wavelengths. Optical. Infrared. Microwave. Radio wave. Can induce magnetic and electric fields and pulses. And also create sound by vibrating the air or whatever medium into phonons.

You can literally talk into a microphone and the laser will vibrate the plasma to act as a literal speaker and play music or your voice issuing commands to IsIs that youre their god and boy are you pissed. They misinterpreted your holy word and that you want them to immediatly kiss every americans butt.

You can use it as a electronic coubter measure and zap incomibg missiles, aircraft, vehicles or even people. And short or fry them. Military aircraft have them for that reason. SF have them in little portable rigs.

As long as you guide around where the lasers converge and thus the plasma bloom. You can move around at will said orb.

Use it to give off signals to spoof and trick enemy radar guidance and sensors.

Use it to act as a portable transponder for comms and data.

Use it to broadcast.

Use it to chase campers away from your observation post.

Use it to emit infrasound and freak out said campers so thet vacate an area a SF team wants to hide. Use it to defeat certain human sensory organs using said infrasound. Ask your self this. Ever stood next to a buddy and you can see the ufo thats right in front of you hovering and your buddy all. Or, youre elated but your buddy is freaked out for no reason and wants to leave almost in a panic. Willing to bet you had sonething disrupting your sinuses or inner ear. Like a cold or allergies or ear damage and your friend didnt.

Use it to taser interlopers. Or subjects.

You know when abductees claim that they felt a presence in their room. Then a flashbulb went off almost inside their brain like a flash of light behind their eyelids. And the next thing they know its been 3 hours or theyre stunned unconcious. Yeah they got hit by a PEP weapon. A real world star trek phaser basically. And yes they can be set either on stun or kill.

Its scaleable! Comes in all sizes. It slices it dices it makes julienne fries.

Was partially developed out of experiments blasting folks with PEP and PIKL. More was going on at the target than what was expected. Grew into a whole science and weaons niche

So yeah... Sky sounds....plasma
edit on 10-9-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:41 AM

All that? Really? And yet...

ISIS are not ignorant little jungle bunnies who have any expectation of their "god" appearing to them as a talking plasma. Such a "weapon", I suspect, would only be effective in some remote regions of the Amazon basin, and maybe the US bible belt. I can see how direct energy weapons can be utilised to strategically knock out communications and the such like, but clearly there must be massive limitations on it's usage for it to be so little utilised or at least with any demonstrable effectiveness And given that the "foo fighter" phenomenon appears to have been an unintended consequence of our technology interacting with the environment, that we have known about therefore for at least 60 years, it seems we, on the surface at least, have progressed nowhere in understanding that interaction, only seeking to exploit the consequence, I suspect that the arms developers are blowing hot air out of all orifices to keep their game going. It's what they do.

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>