It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I have one more thing I need to look into before I go all woo woo..

You see the radar could be picking up the towers but depending on whether or not the radar is using a corrective algorithm in that animation or not could really change what I think..

In ny case I'm off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of jobs..

Can't wait to see yur thoughts

I need more data personally, but I'd love to have more options to look into and think about

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Okay so I've been over it another twenty times, had my nice theory all prepared and then... nothing.
It just doesn't make any sense, there is one radar shot at exactly 9:07am

September 1, 1:28pm EDT
At approximately 9:07 am ET, during a standard pre-launch static fire test for the AMOS-6 mission, there was an anomaly at SpaceX’s Cape Canaveral Space Launch Complex 40 resulting in loss of the vehicle.

on all the others you see tiny blue dots and stuff on this one:

just a cloud over the water and one blue-ish dot pretty far to the north from where the explosion took place. Despite me trying really hard and all the wishful thinking I am capable of: nothing.
Five minutes between the frames and the speed this thing had- I apologise for wasting your time

Back to the woo, right?
One advantage it has tough, I pulled out my laptop and saw the vid in your signature. Pretty cool

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

were you looking for a ufo? hehe.

haha nice.. B.o.B is my favorite musical artist.

This is my favorite thing to do so trust there is no time wasted.. Last time I started correlating data and learning about satellites I had a No Freaking way breakthrough.. Luckily I had recorded my experience on ATS BEFORE the other data showed up so no one could say I was fudging the numbers.

I love ruling things out.. It's a step above my other woo companions in general. It just gets a little tiring when I tell a story and someone is like that was probably venus.. And I'm like did you even listen bitch, if that was venus we'd all be dead! Haaha..

Strange Sky Sounds.

I'll dig it all up at some point. I think it would be quite a nice addition to this thread, and basically my point about mind control is explained in analogy form by radar returns.. Some people's radars (brain) is too easily correcting out real data and smoothing it over.. That's the illusion, not that we aren't really here..

Oh and now I'm working in a restaurant that if I step out of the kitchen is overlooking the football stabium in the most perfect epic view ever.. Would be so cool if I was working before the game and got off and just didn't leave haha.. I wonder what the rules are about that..

And now I get payed more too.

Today is a good day.

I'm seriously interested in radars now. I want to practice reading them and knowing what type they are and some of their flaws.. Would be nice to have all of that when hunting UFO reports and such..

edit on 7-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Hooray! Whoo-hoo! Hail Reverbs!
*confetti*

What football? The original, or American?
Are these sky sounds even real?
Never looked into that.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Hooray! Whoo-hoo! Hail Reverbs!
*confetti*

What football? The original, or American?
Are these sky sounds even real?
Never looked into that.

American of course! haha..

Sky sounde are obviously real I heard them..

ACtually I want to show you my old posts this will be in a cuple days type timeline because hard as anything to find the threads names don't correlate.

But I can show you were me and others "proved" they were fake by showing how most of the youtube videos were dubbed and edited and all of that..

Well too bad that's not where it ended.. Next thing you know months later I hear them.. Scariest thing ever.. I was scared to move. it was like other parallel worlds collapsing or like electromagnetic force lines warbling off of each other after a big disturbance.. Like meditation go through the portal sounding..

And THEN the real juicy bit comes later that shows what I think causes the sky sounds.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You tease.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

earth hacked??

That's kind of my entire premise you know and why I've come into contact with scary things..
I wouldn't have had the response I've had if my research meant nothing.
It's almost like we are in a magnetic field of the "sun" and it's a certain "world frequency" leave that magnetic field and your brain goes nutty.. as do space craft journeying beyond the "protective heliosphere"

When I heard the strange sky sounds this whole system of "bubbles" we are protected in went bonkers as if a second sun or who even knows.. but you know how the earth has a teardrop magnetic field as the field is being pushed on strongly by one side by the "solar wind"

That tear drop changed sides...

Oh wait a minute.. the timing.. That's exactly when reverbs wrote something mindblowing like dimensions shifting or magnetic something was off..

Oh and I view religions as coded stories about physics. Or time keeping, mixed with prophesy about the stars.. Including the sun.

There is that a better teaser??

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

And who else would get Morgan Freeman on their Hip Hop Track??

Besides B.o.B..

He does the intro and outro..

Oh god..

I love it..

oh it's also very relevent to metaphysics and reality... Very.

[Outro: Morgan Freeman]
As the mask of deception falls off the face of humanity
Unveiling the grim reality of duality In which everyone is a casualty,
no one will be exempt Truth has many shades It's not a matter of black and white, but gray
Although many, we are one, so in the final analysis
Could it be that we are fighting a war that can't be won?

It used to be my favorite song.. At the time, it was mind blowing..
I think escape which he just released on his 4th mixtape in a year has to be my new favorite song of all time. ... He's released like 60 songs all for free in the last 12 months.
He's trying to surpass tupac lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I bet it still is from what I know it's been taken to house parties last year I saw a really good band at one the person had their house set up as a venue and lived in the basement or attic I think.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Yeah, these are old memories from 8,9,10 years ago. I spend a lot of time in my house now, and my neighborhood is very normal. I don't think I have to remember anything too recent. I'm in a better place now and a very critical sense of awareness, so not much really escapes me now. There was another 1 where I was 8 and I say a young lady on a bench on a sidewalk. she looked like she was totally out of her head, possessed. rockng back and forth on the bench. that was really disturbing. I wondered about it.

@people- lets just say, there were people all thruout high school that noticed my real identity, even when I wasn't showing my identity on purpose. during high school I tried to be invisible and blend in the best I could, and yet still people noticed this about me.

wrongness lol

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

earth hacked??

Earth Hacked... i don't see why not on FB last year I declared an IPO on it. Don't worry anyone... I actually share.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Ah, well Mousy G you're in an extreme... some people with no brakes to their minds or actions need to learn to become self conscious the opposite extreme of being too self conscious.

There is a very large group of I don't care what anyone thinks about me, and a very large group of what is everyone thinking about me. The I don't care group likes attention and to stand out, the other group wants to hide and blend in or wall flower...

I doubt your behavior has anything to do with those memories other than you were aware of them occuring and felt something deeply about it, so trying to remember the emotion you felt and if a fear arose with it or other emotion then you can see why it is so prominent in memory some things so traumatizing people sort of black out can't even recall it and only can during hypnotherapy of course they relive the thing again which can be just as traumatic as it was the first time... so who the hell wants that? Not like it repeating is going to end it you just have to know that it is gone and done and over and those moments grasped at at not really you nor anyone else... just a moment in time gone can never occur again except by that memory.

I went through the whole past life recall business that all of this echoing we do essentially became moot... same thing over and over same trope same frame work different faces different people all echoing the same things so are those same things them? If it has nothing to do with day to day life of taking care of ones form then no, it is just the same idea parroted from the origional source from which it came like the game of telephone... except the words don't change the people do but since the words don't change neither do the people, except via strong effort to break those cycles of programming.

Self consciousness when there really is a self and isn't a self... there is a personality unique to the way we express ourselves in love, joy, happiness, discomfort and the other emotions and when we start blaming others for those emotions when they are ours? We end up in chaos of assumptions and expectations of anyone and everyone other than ourself to control them by controlling others or alieviating them in various ways... yet the form and the emotions in it are only our responsibility no one else's and when someone steps in and tries to help ease that suffering... grasping the hand or slapping it away is also their choice.

People likely think far less about you than you realize and I don't mean that in the mean way... I mean that as in you are giving people and their thoughts too much credit. What do you think about things? How do you feel about things? Ask yourself those questions... if there is anything within oneself you are not comfortable with that does not feel like yourself? Then who's does it belong to? Why are you carrying it? Lay it down unless it helps you and feels right just like a comfortable pair of shoes that you have broken in with your own feet.

That's when what others think won't really make a difference because there is nothing wrong with you when it's actually you... of course when you become comfortable within yourself then confidence grows and people will notice something you and only you and at that point you dont mind because thats exactly who you are... it isnt fake, it isnt contrived, and it isn't some false image.

After that work is done you wouldn't have thought about what was occuring on the bench that may have been disurbing the woman in some mental fantasy unreal... you would ask her to find out make sure she is ok, that's the reality part when living directly in it... mental questions? Ask don't rely on the mind to know something it cannot... as essentially it is empty when we get here... searching past experience won't help it causes a pause best to find out in the moment it is occuring if it does not occur in an instant of knowing.
edit on 8-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarknessok, well... ill try to think of an analogy to explain what i meant...its wierd though...

got 1.

(back in high school)-- you have to understand I'm a different person now, but still the same person. (the analogy is basically irrelevant these days)

I was An Otter. But I left my water hole to spend some time with the Sea Lion's, because I thought I was a Sea Lion. I would dress like a Sea Lion, but behave like an Otter, maybe unknowlingly.
So, the whole Sea Lion family who drop me clues that I am actually an Otter. Even though I pretended to be a Sea Lion, my true Otter self would come out in full when I was in privacy, escpecially on AOL.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

So basically you were Hermione and regardless of being at Hogwarts people still thought of you as a muggle.

Why care? Thats just what highschool is to many people trying to be popular instead of learning and simply being oneself liking what they like, it's plastic it isn;t even real and no where near as cool as they were telling themselves because millions of clones all across the country doing the exact same thing boop beep boop bop...

Nothing wrong with being real thats the stepping stone in the river that constantly flows but has no idea where or even what direction it's going people keep drowning in washing all the authenticity off to live a lie just to feel accepted.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Much better.
Consider me as your padawan now master Reverbs.

But I really wish you'd just write the thread you're talking about for pages.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

International Noise Conspiracy - up for sale

New Noise - Refused

We lack the motion to move to the new beat
Woo!

edit on 8-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Ending the day with a gift of how it began with a little more given than gave... how kind of you.

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join