It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Do you mean the standard one guy one girl thing? or what?
Where I am from relationship norms are shifting more towards the 60s ,
back away from family building couples haha..

I just see it changing in patterns. Free love has it's pitfalls especially in how it relates to future generations, and the effect now would be much stronger than the 60s if a similar numbre of people went "counter culture" as groups like the CIA are much much better at training the youth absent family units. Maybe that's a good thing I don't know but too much freedom can lead to the wild weeds failing leaving room for the GMO crop of humans grown in school systems to homogonize culture/reality.

You were talking about having a threesome with yourself.. haha tha seems "relationship abnormal" LOL

I don't really feel social pressure here if there is pressure it's to be weird. but I built my reputation around being rediculous, and so it's my norm to not be normal, but as far as relationships go I'm pretty normal, for me it's best the old way, though I don't follow relationship timelines or male female roles exactly.. for instance I've never dated anyone.. I just wake up in someone's bed get the sense they don't want me to leave I dont want to leave and one thing leads to another.. Scorpio sun sign says that people like long term trusting 1 on 1 deep relationships, this is true for me.

What rules do you feel there are, or what would you change?

a song popped into my head for this..

You were red
And you liked me because I was blue
But you touched me, and suddenly I was a lilac sky
Then you decided purple just wasn't for you

and that's what happens to me... I become so purple I can't tell if I am me or her haha..

I love being single at the moment. I don't even go out with people, just enjoy myself, no rules. This fits better with friends and many if you want to hang and then all the sudden I'm going out you can come or not but that's what I'm doing haha.

And there is this girl at work I have no idea where she's from I've never seen anyone that looked like her. A very pale skinned spanish speaking girl with glowing radient light brown eyes.. She stares at me and I catch her, it makes me feel like I'm in middle school haha.. That's more fun to me than all the mess that comes later. We have not once said something to each other that the other person got without heavy sign language involved..

but that's the thing about rebellious reverbs. I don't like being tied down, but I like the security of "normal" relationship, but that's as far as relationships go, outside of relationships I relate to myself and I trust myself VERY well. And I can rebel as much as I want without rebelling against myself. Well I do have to go to work hahaha...

Geez I've worked 25 hours out of the last 48..

We are the new americana
edit on 23-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

That's what the 20's are designed for as part of the ol college try with an emphasis on try... try to do everything but graduate it seems like for many.

Well, open mind doesn't have to mean open body... there is dignity and self respect in such a thing. I personally don't care where the experience comes from just happy if it is there, also don't need to know past nor ask credit scores and all that dumb sh!t spending time together is always quality time when there is no pretense and just acceptance.

That's why they are called cuddle puddles in such a thing as to not leave anyone out and likely why there was so much disease spread in the ol daisy chain days.

You can share so much with someone in an intimate way and not ever have that be sexual intercourse... it's the dance of life not just the hokey pokey.

O course wrestling the ol snake by sowing out those oats is a good thing as one can finally get over it to actually have a connection with them about something else. Thats why orgy no one cares about anything in that pile except momentary gratification that when it starts reducing down to a couple then if that craving still persists then monogamy may never take place. So hey whos child? I dunno and if you're left out then cucked and unfulfilled.

I take myself on romantic evenings 80-90 on a bill just myself once in awhile... if no one is going to share more than sex than anyone then such a thing is on the right track if thats what they want to do.

I prefer the entire dance I think some give up on the whole courtship thing saying eh it's gonna end up at sex anyway so f-it and well special and that build up flies right out the window... sure it gets the job done, but it isn't ever going to be no Mt. Saint Helens

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That's not really what I mean and the thought might have come to me during that night, but it was more mixed in with the realisation, if I were transgender I probably wouldn't even notice. My gender is (if I am alone) entirely irrelevant. I know I'm mostly hetero because guys are prettier but that's basically it, I very likely would be just as awesome and in love with me if I were a gay guy.

a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

What you say. Guess what, the last time I had intercourse was 2013, and hey just noticed almost to the day, September 21. So much for free "love" I think that's just for hormonal zombies during their experimental phase. So again: Yes, to what you say.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I still don't get what you are saying..

are non traditional relationships like a guy and a guy?

that's just a normal monogomous relationship to me..

I live in a super hippie town so maybe I don't know what is traditional anymore haha. I see dudes holding hands with beards and girls holding hands pretty much every day..

my ex is bisexual. I tried to be gay for 2 weeks.. All that came of that is I can't be gay. And Ryan Gosling and Mathew Mcconaughey are #ing hot.
Women are what I'm into, too bad I have a baby face, I look like I'm 21, so college girls, but they look like kids to me

edit on 23-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

No, I meant more something like being aware of the yin yang inside before carrying it outside. Breaking up with labels like male/female qualities, because I found very often guys are more quietly enduring, nurturing and carrying than the women I met, less promiscuous etc, like everybody is purple....

Maybe you don't get it and I misunderstand you because what blew my mind is "normal" for you?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

oh...

well, like I said I grew up hippie.. It doesn't mean I had herbs in my cereal.. It means I guess I wasn't taught what "normal" is. Now that I know you are talking about yin/yang inside of someone.. I go for strong girls, who also have a strong instinct to protect reverbs sensitive insides like a bear.. Like a girl that would have my back in a zombie apocalypse.. Kind of like a mirror of me though the exact balances of everything can vary..

I'm empathetic very sensitive an I live through my heart almost entirely. I'm very nurturing.. And I'm a trained killer.
That basically describes my ex too.. I love chick flics and wine and chocolate.. And then maybe the next night my girl will remind me the basketball game is on and we will have wings and beer and yell at the refs.. lol

I pride myself or at least focus on growing my yin and yang.. I have so much yin I can add in yang without being overly aggressive and stupid, but because I added that yang now I can add more yin without sashaying around the room hahaha.. keep adding both and there is just more of you.

lol I hope I'm talking about the right thing now..

3rd times a charm?

I mean you do realize I've shot automatic grenade launchers and 50 caliber machine guns and even AT4 Rocket Launchers,

but songs like angel by Sarah Brightman are so beautiful I start crying.

everybody is different, so I guess I never thought about grouping things together like this is male, this is female.. That is why I brought up gay couples though.. sometimes it's 2 guys like me, so they are both very purple. Sometimes it's a red and a blue..

I drew this at a peak of some sort ya know?

it's my inner me, it came out subconsciously, not on purpose.. the bluebird just came out and the sun I had no idea that's what it was, but yea.

edit on 24-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

It being 2556 and last time for me was a year after yourself, you grow into it... up side down side left side right side spinner bait pisses fish off the most while many just keep yanking it in for another load of bullsh!t but done is done so herding ox's for 10 more rounds is kinda ridiculous knowing the whole tail is just some soup away from a nice dinner.

Relativity yeah? So why no good men... they keep shoving their heads up some other dudes ass until it sprouts into one's own... but is that a family tree or lineage?

A dip in the road of a lip lands on a chip and the micro becomes so soft those pigs can't wait to eat it as soon as you enter the gates and Baba Yaga only uses your name to control you from the moment to join the team... mad women in the attic or just one old shrew hiding her last husband as soon as their heads pop off... some can't tell the difference in ground hog day until she comes for your heart and then what name needs controlling when the zendo appears as a bunch of people sucking on eggs?

Being reborn in the animal world has it's perks but whisper the dragons true name one time and puff the magic dragon melts even the sea...

The infinite nature of all that it is infinity.

All the weight that keeps one rooted? It every single last dead body that piles up to feed on a corpse all others have forgotten in a past life. So Hey it gets a lil pissy when there are idiots trying to bar gates that do not even exist thats why they keep piling up from the ant to the highest god... just incase anyone wanted to know what the stairway to heaven looks like and if they have? Well my dear it only looks like the road to hell but hey that's a sea of infinite ignorance

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Seems like sometings bothering you?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Narp just a carp waiting for people to place their ear close enough to hear what I am whispering about it's hey youre going to drown trying to hear a talking fish

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Okay. I hope you don't mean anything by that because I honestly don't understand it.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You sound like you've been eaten by a praying mantis? Besides that there just are a few to sensitive for the game we made out of human interaction. Nothing to hunt nothing to collect so we turn on eachother.
I just don't like that at all and honestly most confuse bonding issues with fear of loss of control. I have commitment problems.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I just like being single.

Though I did spend a good amount of time with that hot Guatemalan girl at work today.. Wish I remembered any Spanish at all.. Hahaha.. She's always looking.. But damn I have enough issues with english speaking girls.. Maybe I could get away with not understanding her.. Seemed to work in the kitchen today I actually did understand her but just to mess with her I did the wrong thing and she slapped me.. LOL

Maybe too much fire with those.. But damn she's cute..

I think flirting is my favorite relationship.. Just keep it right there, forever.

the front of house people have to come back to dry dishes after football games, and the mexican ladies scare the # out of them.. Grown ass black dudes looking at me like scared puppies.. "which one did you piss off?" Oh that one? how lol shes the nice one.. Hahaha.. Manuela.

Sorry I'm loopy I was at work 14 hours with no breaks.

there's probably something on topic here..

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Okay. I hope you don't mean anything by that because I honestly don't understand it.

No worries I understood the first bit and got bored trying to tranlste the rest lol.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

its easy to have those 2 things confused for some people probably.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The orb spiders are my favourites. They're a gardener's companion, let you know how the weather is going to turn out, and help keep the flies down, but I particularly like when their nests hatch and hundreds of tiny little golden specks burst out. Anyway, the energy efficiency of consuming your mate cannot be denied, and, seems a fair exchange for the energy required to guard the nest while the eggs develop. And if the male spider just wants a quickie, no reproductive commitment, then that's possible.

Araneids species either mate at the central hub of the web, where the male slowly traverses the web, trying not to get eaten, and when reaching the hub, mounts the female; or the male constructs a mating thread inside or outside the web to attract the female via vibratory courtship, and if successful, mating occurs on the thread.[13]

In the cannibalistic and polyandrous orb-web spider Argiope bruennichi, the much smaller males are attacked during their first copulation and are cannibalized in up to 80% of the cases.[14] All surviving males die after their second copulation, a pattern observed on other Argiope species. Whether a male survives his first copulation depends on the duration of the genital contact: males that jump off early (before 5 seconds) have a chance of surviving, while males that copulate longer (greater than 10 seconds) invariably die. Prolonged copulation, although associated with cannibalism, enhances sperm transfer and relative paternity.[14]

It was observed that when males mated with a non-sibling female, the duration of their copulation was prolonged, and consequently the males were cannibalized more frequently.[15] When males mated with a sibling female, they copulated briefly, and thus were more likely to escape cannibalism. By escaping, their chance of mating again with a non-kin female likely would be increased. These observations suggest that males can adaptively adjust their investment based on the degree of genetic relatedness of the female in order to avoid inbreeding depression.

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course, that's with their sisters, which is just not an idea my stomach can take, but hey, who am I to judge? Generally I think it is best not to compare our reproductive habits with those of other species, we have quite different concerns governing our drives.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
What you say. Guess what, the last time I had intercourse was 2013, and hey just noticed almost to the day, September 21. So much for free "love" I think that's just for hormonal zombies during their experimental phase. So again: Yes, to what you say.

You're doing much better than me, by several months.

Due to a couple of recent and very invasive encounters with gynaecologists, I am no longer on speaking terms with any part of my reproductive process, it's all way too troublesome and leads to highly undignified positionings in stirrups, and insertion of mechanical devices and scanners. I haven't been capable of anything even resembling a sexy thought in some months without picturing the eyes of a West Indian lady doctor peering at me over mons Venus.

Besides that, Energy + Inclination + Opportunity = nothing doing.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You sound like you've been eaten by a praying mantis? Besides that there just are a few to sensitive for the game we made out of human interaction. Nothing to hunt nothing to collect so we turn on eachother.
I just don't like that at all and honestly most confuse bonding issues with fear of loss of control. I have commitment problems.

Commitment takes a lifetime not a moment so hey fear of being stung is gets old enough to say hey my turn... but when it hits the first flower of spring the queen bee forget not all of them are drones trying to work out their own system.

I'm not turning on anyone... as a creative sort I was prepping some of that energy needed to vent something into another work of art of course it is a horror novel.

I have not written seriously in a very long time, the last book I lit a grill on fire and burned it on completion... after first reading it to one of my childhood friends that enjoyed coming over and having coffee to hang out while I was writing it. He was incredulous when I told him I burned it and the then wife completely pissed off he said why did you burn it? I said it was too full of ignorance. It was a book on the Buddhist path... it may have well been used at the bottom of a bird cage for a parrot as it was so dogmatic and dragging concepts to nonsense of perpetuation instead of pointing at anything but hey look an ass can scratch an ass but not relieve any itch.

BTW feel free to check out a preview if anyone is interested.

Defted

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Me and I have date night sometimes. What bothers me about doing it with other people is the pregnancy and diseases stuff. I don't take the pill and can't believe anybody does, hormone bombs for what exactly? My standards are a bit high, nobody fits the job description, if you catch my drift. They're either dumb or pretty and if someone takes that hurdle, he isn't trust worthy and if he passes that test I find something else why it just doesn't work.
Too boring, wrong hobbies, too involved with his job/hobbies, ...
I was already married, so I feel I can say that's done, without being weird. Or more weird than all the other things I do.

Read it. The name Frank is perfect for horror they're always bad news. Urgh, creepy.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Yes quite the haul... the Scorpion never stung the frog she was just trying to ferry all the weight of her children on her back and the frog not used to the weight of such things started sinking under the last one leaving her children to be devoured that stunk him to not leave any witnesses to such truth.

Little lights on the inside of that egg pod slowly igniting into view on Plato's wall in the battle for the food at it's core as the first governments unaware that all that earth shaking is mother taking a well deserved rest outside waiting to become food for her many children as they break the 4th wall into outer space having out grown the confines... how many fall victim to the loving or hateful arms of a praying mantis depends on it's disposition and timing... of course there is the rare occasion where black widows will mate and conserve while the last male standing inside is chosen for 7 minutes in heaven with a lucky queen of hearts that mother spies outside the egg... as the little spider man had no time for such things as politics and lounging having had to work so hard being always hungry remembering having been there before twiddling his thumbs waiting for the next round as the other males lay fat and sassy in their own plans once out of the thin veil in a break away civilization of their own having seen those eight eyes of light shine like an orb in the sky.

I could go on but rinse repeat just ends in Barbra Streisand achieving sainthood from calls for morale... as mother sits waiting for round two approaching the winter of her Oedipus life stalking her own children in such a manner with so many devouring eyes.

My mother had seven sisters no brother and I ran across a woman whose father had seven brothers a little more than two years ago... what are the odds of that? It was a good fight but she wasn't into the stagnation of leisure and was seeking experimentation. Not my kinda rubble especially when she had a Barney or two or who knows doesn't matter trying to rebuild her house reminds me of when Steve Smith and the gang cleaned that realtor ladies pool thinking they were going to get lucky for their efforts in an American Dad episode.

If no one understand this? Good if someone else does? Hey yes the round and round leaves one to start over eventually... as the eye swaps go round and round to match constellations to the same old story.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Sappy love songs are nice too in that hot sweet sticky way that works up a sweat that has no need for a gym with a homonym

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join