It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I don't know but isn't that basically the same as religion tells you? You give it a name and say that's implying everything else also, but it doesn't make it an answer.
Who are those "people"?

&a reply to: UniFinity
just noticed, same question to you.

edit on 4-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What was I thinking, posting that.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen
... hey what were you thinking, you got me interested, especially now...you're such a tease.
haven't you heard, in this "meta cafeteria" you are encouraged to write what you want about anything you want as long as it is related a bit to anything wooish...

a reply to: Peeple

well the point is to use knowledge as a guide and write your own story..than you get to wisdom and not just knowledge from memory from reading.

If you are interested into our real nature or gods than the obvious thing to do is to research all the people who have done so before us, it is simple logic.

for instance, one man of wisdom has said a long time ago something like: Wisdom is telling me that i am nothing but love is telling me that i am everything. Life is the line between them.

and each person will get their own meaning from this line as any other lines. But from study of philosophy or exoteric (sutras) and esoterics (tantras) and with practice you then can get own inner experiences, which will put a value and weight on such statements and clear your doubts and confusion.

everything can be tested as far as spirituality and their teachings goes. Even simple statement like pointing to the moon has a significant deeper meaning, which can be experienced, if i look at it from esoteric point.

But don't think i am wise or anything close to that, for now i am just another wiseass
and am just writing some stuff i have concluded from very little inner experiences...because i am struggling to practice as much as i would like to and i read ats or amuse myself with other distractions...which is dumb, especially when i think about it what my practice is.

sit, relax and let go.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Yeah, except it's highly inflammatory.

I was referencing the conspiracy regarding Aliens meeting with Adolf Hitler, and Christianity and Judaism.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

eh maybe you can word it nicer?

i have read a bit about this right here on ats on other threads and it is interesting subject. If you have views about that please don't mind writing it here...people are nice in this thread at least so far in my experience

in my opinion nazis and aliens or the occult have had some connections at least as far as their secret groups goes like Thule Society, things get weird...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

If you insist. But if I get in trouble, I'm blaming you.

Take the Ancient Aliens concept. Aliens representing gods. In this case, the alien that assisted Hitler would have been representing Christianity. I'm not even going to say the rest you would have to pry it out of me, not here anyway.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

hah it is ok i don't mind as i will deny everything.

interesting implication, but i don't know what to say to be honest as i don't have enough knowledge about it, maybe others will say something about it or you can elaborate a bit about why have you made such connections in your mind.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The other thing I wanted to say was that during the 1980's, Steve Jobs made a pilgrimage to India. There, he received sacred knowledge from a Shaman called Neem Karori Baba, who was the physical manifestation of Lord Hanuman, at the time.
All this digital technology is a form of evolution. Humans are being given this technology by the alien gods so that we can become more like them. (

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I think what's interesting is that to appear as a God to humanity, it doesn't take a hell of a lot. Even if only perpetrated by other humans, the abilities and capabilities that would qualify something as a God are only based in relative comparison to the average human.

In a sense, I personally believe in both gods and God, but am not confident we could necessarily tell the difference. The latter may be so expansive and comprehensive that the little piece we can perceive may pale in comparison to one of the gods "flexing their muscles."

In the end, we simply may not be capable enough (yet) to even make a single valid comment on the topic. Which means that great caution is probably advisable in any dealings in such realms.

The best we've got (in my opinion), is logic and reason guided by the scientific method. However, it is inherently limited by the human experience.. which may not be enough to build even a basic foundation.

I'm not sure we are any more immune to manipulation of this sort than we were thousands of years ago. It would just require a different veneer on the same core.

It may seem tangential to your post, but I wouldn't be surprised if similar dealings have happened continuously throughout our history. There would be both manipulative, "destructive" interactions as well as beneficial. However, the negative would be more "obvious" innately. Not only do we tend to focus on it more, but beneficial involvement tends to result in continuing self-sufficiency and growth. Which is easier to achieve, due to our cultural story, through subtle one-time acts.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The ultra-mega OK update from TEOT... dancing in the infinite now with bells on!

a reply to: Peeple

Aw shucks, Peeple!
Love you too!

PS - Your Bronfenbrenner is showing!

I SEE what you mean! I HEAR what you’re saying! I can FEEL your pain.

It is kinesthetic and full of movement sometimes. Other times you want that anchor. Language is fun.

So, if we are really time travelling then that would explain that KIC star that is devolving (going dimmer) because if we are going forward and it already exploded… ah snap! I think I broke something in my brain!! *drool*

a reply to: bigpatato

There ARE only three things! But I think you picked the least popular ones!
1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Beer

You can do OK without a couple of those but you NEED beer at the very least! Plus, it helps you cope with the other two!

A win-win situation

Bwaaaahaaaahaaa!

What AM I missing?

BEER

#AlienLivesMatter

I get what you are saying. They use us like masks for their unknown agenda. Kind of Ancient Aliens. What do they do to you when you end up with missing time? Make you start to ponder. And then you end up in the cult of personality like the two you mentioned then removed. What is the new term, “Famously famous for nothing at all”? Like actors, u-tube stars, that dude Tzatzikiopolus with the hair from Ancient Aliens… and if you extend it out… maybe even ATS itself. Like Peeple’s control loops. Find out which ones have rebellious tendencies and give a place to spout their crazy ideas so they do not inflame the other naked monkeys to rise up against their captors.

I think I just creeped myself out!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I don't know but isn't that basically the same as religion tells you? You give it a name and say that's implying everything else also, but it doesn't make it an answer.
Who are those "people"?

&a reply to: UniFinity
just noticed, same question to you.

what people? You post so vague sometimes.. I know I'm one to talk, but atleast some qualifying words to people would have helped.

You know you could do an experiment.
Create a Tulpa.
That will tell you all you need to know for months and months.

The Journey of initiation begins with a calling, an experience or event that awakens a yearning to explore the mysteries. At the beginning of this quest we are Fools, having little awareness and less sense. But if we answer the call we become Holy Fools; we will stumble, often seeming to be led astray, but if we persist guides will begin to appear in our lives and little by little we will be led to the gates of a Temple. There we will be challenged by the gatekeeper of the Temple, who will test our worthiness before allowing us to enter.

Linky pinky

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That was a really cool thought man thx for that.
By the way this video will show you what "reality is an illusion" means.
Gravity is an emergent force.

It's all some joke about being light.
I don't get it, but that's my goal to figure out..

edit on 4-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

due for some woo

Yup... it's time for WOO riiiight ...(looks at stop watch with finger in the air) ...NOW!

(train screams along the tracks, gaining woo-ie momentum).

I just feel it ... whatever "it" is, after months of mundane doldrums... and so bothered to do a sigil (and strangely, there was a post about sigil majik here , that appeared a few minutes later, heh .. .and whatyaknow? The ol' majik is already working... this stuff is SO easy.. .and fun!

Oh and hiya all... now to catch up some more.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Loki, all the greek gods, etc, they were invisible and had to take control of people and animals, to interact. Who are they?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Loki, all the greek gods, etc, they were invisible and had to take control of people and animals, to interact. Who are they?

we already went over that.. They are all the same god... You know like pieces of the universe. They have the same places in christianities "monotheism"

And none of them are what I say when I say god.

I don't think they exist like beings..

think of it like Ra is the sun.. Set is the sun.. (god and devil) Ra son horus is also the sun, the son of god is god.. Ra's daughter is the heat of the sun.. She is also something like 7 other gods.. You go down the line and you realize egypt is monotheistic and christianity is modeled on that mixed with the roman/greek gods.. egyptians don't have hell and Norse don't either if I am remembering this all correctly, that's more of a greek thing..

Atum was first.. he creates himself out of earth that should ring a bell or two. Adam is created out of clay.. Then Atum makes water and air, but they go off and copulate a lot and god get's jealous.. (jealous god) so he sends his eye, which later is the eye of ra which is ra's daughter which is the heat of the sun.. So that is Fire.. Atum before he was created comes from the waters of nun.. That isn't water it means "the nothing" that's your fifth element or akashic principle..

Hermeticism

yellow is Earth
Green is Water
Blue is Air
Red is Fire
Deep purple to black is Akashic, or Etheric, the uncreated.. I call it god, or the waters of nun in the atum story.

don't you see though earth principal in hermeticism is what gives physicality to things.. So you see in the story first there was nothing and then atoms were formed. These gods are te emergent properties that happen following the big bang..

-also in the picture are the plant animal and mineral kingdoms
-the sun and the moon.
-The thousand petaled lotus, and the philosophers stone.
-You see man and woman and hermaphrodite with electrical and magnetic fluids (emergent forces secondary to the 4 elements which come from the fifth element (that movie the fifth element is actually about what I'm talking about
)
-the sexy people are creation, above that is the uncreated, the AUM or OHM...
`The magician sits in the middle with his hands on the world, and his crown chakra opened, you see he's using his will after openeing the thousand petaled lotus to effect the world by manipulating the uncreated..

It's the first major Arcana card.
it's the first lesson of initiation. Yes tarot is not just a game..

Atum was bisexual hermaphrodite btw just like on the cover.. His name meaning is like "The Great He-She" or the "Complete one" I kid you not lol.

Despite all the various Creation myths that the Egyptians subscribed to, they had one thing in common, Nun. Even though the myths named different gods as the original creator, they all agreed that he sprang from Nun, the primordial waters. Nun was more than an ocean, he was a limitless expanse of motionless water. Even after the world was created, Nun continued to exist at it's margins and would one day return to destroy it and begin the cycle again.

Following the creation, Nun played a role in the destruction of mankind when humans no longer respected and obeyed Re in his old age. Re called together all the gods and goddesses together, including Nun, and asked them what he should do about the problem. Nun suggested that Re should call forth his Eye to destroy mankind. Re did so, and his Eye, in the form of the goddess Sekhmet traveled across Egypt killing all men. Also, Nun protected Shu and Tefnut at birth and he kept the demonic powers of chaos (represented as serpents) in check.

waters of nun

Seriously that's christianity to a T...

And if you believe it you are back to david icke and the shapeshifting reptiallians, called serpents back in the day..

But I don't stick with one version long.. In 2 days I'll be back to complaining about Archons treating humanity like toys because they are jealous that we are the favorites in this crazy extended family..

And trust me those #s are Angry!! They want to see the world Burn. I think I met something insanely powerful and somehow I lived through multiple realities or some such nonsensical thing made it back in one piece, and im like well damn if chaos is leaving me alone now, I must have lost the plot again.. I'm not annoying them enough

lol

back to hermeticism..
I bought that book read like 40 pages, the rest is mostly exercises but I did the first exercises and was like ok this book is dangerous I do not need to be doing this anymore.. Hehehe.. I'm still on break from that and it's been like 10 years..

Book is right over there
but do I dare
open that can of pringles?
just kidding im out of food,
and spine tingles
wait worms?
Worm you're way out of that one
SON!

edit on 4-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Not only do we tend to focus on it more, but beneficial involvement tends to result in continuing self-sufficiency

^^The only relevance to this is that I am in fact NOT, independent in my daily life. Thus, not focusing on the positive enough.

In the end, we simply may not be capable enough (yet) to even make a single valid comment

Why not "yet"? Are you talking about humanity in general? I don't get it.

I'm not sure we are any more immune to manipulation of this sort than we were thousands of years ago

I don't know what manipulation your talking about, but I learned that I can only be manipulated if I allow myself to be manipulated.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

LMAO tzatzikiapolous is what I put on my falalfel every morning!! tastes just like horseradish sauce

no dude! dangerous idea put targets on our backs..

I need a break! I wanna go camp in a nice secluded place with no critters or woo where I can unplug and decompress from all this.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Good thing you know how to swim, those are dangerous waters!

Looks like Atum is looking at Nun thru a crystal ball

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Good thing you know how to swim, those are dangerous waters!

Looks like Atum is looking at Nun thru a crystal ball

hahahaha

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Reverbs&a reply to: Anaana

I just like it precise. Alien is okay, because it means stranger. But illusion is just wrong, because it implies a mystery man/lady operating within smoke and mirrors, that might be true there is such a being, but reality, the universe, the sun, the wall, the roof, the clouds, ... they exist beyond that.

Or many men and women working with smoke and mirrors? And, there being no "being"? Reality can be both "real", in that we can kick it, and it us, and an "illusion".

To be precise...

Full Definition of illusion

a obsolete : the action of deceiving b (1) : the state or fact of being intellectually deceived or misled : misapprehension (2) : an instance of such deception

a (1) : a misleading image presented to the vision (2) : something that deceives or misleads intellectually b (1) : perception of something objectively existing in such a way as to cause misinterpretation of its actual nature (2) : hallucination 1 (3) : a pattern capable of reversible perspective

: a fine plain transparent bobbinet or tulle usually made of silk and used for veils, trimmings, and dresses

www.merriam-webster.com...

We can probably omit three from the discussion quite safely, but one and two sum things up well, in terms of the "reality" that I am a part of.

Alien, if anything, by your definition, is something that challenges the illusion because it is "from outside". Outside of our current reality boundaries, be it a little grey man or a Benedictine Monk from France, the effect is the same, a challenge to the perceived establishment.

Have a wee read of this...

pespmc1.vub.ac.be...

We are evolved to interface with our environment in a particular way, and our brains construct an impression of our environment based on what we need to know. That last 8000 years or so have completely shat on that, but by our very nature we are highly adaptive. As W Ross Ashby pointed out, succinctly, the brain does not think it acts.

edit on 5-10-2016 by Anaana because: took out an "ed" because it should've been "ment"

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join