It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Okay, but we're not like frogs, or let's say: just to the point where everything challenging the illusion, is quite a shock. What if now is the point where it will get clear, it is there?
That would be a huge shock.
Do we really assume the frogs figure out why they're in a laboratory? I believe we can. But a frog?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Take the Ancient Aliens concept. Aliens representing gods. In this case, the alien that assisted Hitler would have been representing Christianity. I'm not even going to say the rest you would have to pry it out of me, not here anyway.

I can say with almost complete certainty that Hitler was not assisted by any Aliens, or gods for that matter, though a fair few robber barons may have helped pave his way with gold and guns. If you want to look for a representative for Christ in Germany at that time, then I would suggest a read of Dietrich Bonhoeffer and the work of the Red Orchestra.

Manipulation can take many forms. Telling people what they want to hear, particularly if it helps them to feel powerless, is one of the oldest in the book. Wrapping lies around grains of truth is proven to work, just so long as people believe what they are told. Sleight of hand, distraction with shiny things and incredible stories, all tried and tested and proven to work at keeping you barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Okay, but we're not like frogs, or let's say: just to the point where everything challenging the illusion, is quite a shock. What if now is the point where it will get clear, it is there?
That would be a huge shock.
Do we really assume the frogs figure out why they're in a laboratory? I believe we can. But a frog?

Well yes, it would be a huge shock, I suppose, if you look at it like that. I don't really though.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

No? Nothing ever challenged your worldview?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

No? Nothing ever challenged your worldview?

Absolutely. Constantly on-going in terms of world view, and in terms of the big "whys" of reality I have total uncertainty.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Well then you have no clue what you're talking about. It's like if I would try to describe heroine to you, I can't, I never experienced that.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I know what I am talking about, but no, I cannot understand what you want me to understand. My world view is in a constant state of flux, it is always changing. I have had my reality shattered which yes was shocking, but not a huge shock.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

What was It!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

What was It!

What was what?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

What "shattered your reality"?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Short answer, I did. Not necessarily on purpose. I just got carried away with all the buttons and levers.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Come on, really? That's all? Because you had a personal revelation about your existence that's all there is?
What was it? Was it self empowering? Because it sounds you just discovered, you're in charge. Nobody's denying that, free will, if you will, that's true.

Buuuuuuuut, anything less than a psychic moment a ghost a UFO anything like that, moments of "interaction" and you're not the interview candidate I'm looking for in this survey

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

No worries. Move along.

I'm not the drone you're looking for.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
& a reply to: all

I'm just looking for the last agreed on fact. Think about native tribes, possessions, ancestor cults, what if we just don't notice because we're more distracted? We "cultivate" it, with rituals and symbolism.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana

I know what I am talking about, but no, I cannot understand what you want me to understand. My world view is in a constant state of flux, it is always changing. I have had my reality shattered which yes was shocking, but not a huge shock.

Yea I feel you there. I wrote out a few of mine already..

I have even told some of my most reality shattering time which was literally reality shattering not perception shattering haha.

So I can't be shocked anymore really.

I could wake up as a pirate tomorrow and be like damn I guess I'm a pirate now this sucks.. Wonder if we have any rum?

aliens don't stack up with any of my reality shatters.
Like being outside my body and looking at my body.. The funny thing about that one is you don't look at it like it's you, it sort of looks like a pile of meat.. Like it's dead lol. You don't relate to it or care about it. That's a fun one. Some people think out of body experiences are lucid dreams.. but you can tell they are not because you do it while conscious.. although you can lose consciousness if you confuse yourself in the very first stages.. So if for instance you roll out of your body the act of spinning and weighing like a pound or so is you spin fast haha and then you may end up in a dream.

I've also gotten real world data that was a once in my lifetime event so I doubt I made it up and it turned out to be true by coincidence. you know going out my window and seeing my dog outside and I'm like # better go tell him sorry but I couldn't talk so I tried to signal him and he walked over but he couldn't see me.. He almost walked through me, and something about his energy field broke my concentration because you do have to stay focused...

paralyzed falling backwards, my "back" crushes the plants beneath me in super slow motion warp to bed.. Ok that was real.. Go let dog in yes!! and there he was right where I just left him still looking confused..

one of the ways to tell it's real is that at nighttime everything is glowing silver and you can see partial auras..
Your vision is ultra HD crystal clear.. Much better than my eyesight is. EVerything is way more energetic and real. you go back to your body and it's like No non nonononon I can't think straight anymore.. This body is too dense.. it's too heavy.. my speed of light thoughts are now little cars driving on the road..

so that's another one of mine I did it quite a few times before I got too scared to keep trying it.. Getting lost between places being in multiple places at once it's confusing and I developed a fear that demons could come jack my body while I was gone, that's a hotly debated subject and people generally say that can't happen, but it almost happened to me(I think ) while I was inside my body anyway so I disagree lol.

my most reality shattering I don't know how to say it.
and you don't want to hear it anyway. lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I want to hear It!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

& a reply to: all

I'm just looking for the last agreed on fact. Think about native tribes, possessions, ancestor cults, what if we just don't notice because we're more distracted? We "cultivate" it, with rituals and symbolism.

you don't have to cultivate it actively, you can literally just get out of your own way and it will come, but I'm not distracted by those things I have no TV or watch any shows.. All I do is wonder about reality and so I think that's why it's like I'm being guided.. And I think the distraction is a mild way of saying mental programming that is actually trying to make you souless. Hehehe.. over generations I mean when people ARE computers...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I want to hear It!

so demanding.

"I want" Just change that to I am and go from there.

we already went over this I might very well die if I shared it.

My life is not your entertainment.

I've been showing you ways to shatter your own reality if you so choose.

you're obviously too distracted.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Nanobots are my nightmare. Especially with Google, could it have become... I don't know. Self aware? In the future?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I doubt you and your one perception have all the answers. Mister Almighty...

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join