It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

There is a basic misunderstanding expressed in "I think therefore I am" that is more accurately expressed by the simple acknowledgement of "I am" and, by extension, "I was, I am, I shall be".

Nice post, even if I may disagree on a philosophical point or two.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I think peeple has a materialistic language pattern.

Language is your operating system.

You are stuck in how you say things. Hence my weird effort to confuse words until people are looking at the concept and not the words. Language for instance is all 3D... Are you OVER her? Did that negative coment put you DOWN. You didn't get OVER it did you? I'll be AROUND. He's just an UNDER study. Don't you UNDERstand? The OVERarching idea is thus.

Our language is relativity. And it's expressed in base human thoughts.. This makes it hilarious that "scientists" think they know what they are talking about, when they are talking in 3D about 11 dimensions.. That kind of thing makes me think people are operating on the past and not the present.

The "Left" and the "Right" directional cues for philosophies? Why? Because our languages are 3D...

You guys can't even talk in 11 dimensions.

That's why you don't get it.

There is no way I can communicate my thoughts accurately. But no one can fault me for trying my best.

I
AM

Thank You for Sparking me Anaana.

edit on 3-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

A computer, and a brain are similar pieces in a congruent whole
There is an operator outside the computation device.
Build me a Hardware computer that creates it's own software with ZERO software to start.
This is the supposed Brain.

Congruency
is fluency
it's fluently
speaking stages,
progressing through the ages,
fly your plane we got the aegis

stars on cars with no scars
until they're ours
If we blow it up,
Can we go to Mars?

Twinkle Twinkle
Little Star

...Can you heat us,
From afar?

Thank You
edit on 3-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I can't disagree with you there Reverbs. McKenna is another matter, but niggles, nothing more...perhaps a little philosophical point here and there.

The importance is in maintaining the dialogue ("to flow through"). Kind of like being like water, water finds a way through, drop by drop. In no time, you'll be a torrent.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I was going to post this on the Mood thread, but let's have it here instead...

Take care and have a good'un.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I'm pretty sure there's only three things:

1) God, and Angles (sometimes come and say something to you but very seldom)

2) Devil / Demons (demons take the shape of: ghost, paranormal, magic, creatures, spirits, aliens, departed people etc etc. And themselves) (as their whole agenda is lies and deceit)

3) TPTB: They have advanced tech. so you might see (ufo's, and various other strange things that could seem paranormal, but it's actually just secret branches of TPTB testing out tech.

That's all there is. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. to think there's all these other camps out there all having a place in the universe, it's ridiculous. Like come on.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs&a reply to: Anaana

I just like it precise. Alien is okay, because it means stranger. But illusion is just wrong, because it implies a mystery man/lady operating within smoke and mirrors, that might be true there is such a being, but reality, the universe, the sun, the wall, the roof, the clouds, ... they exist beyond that.
What impressed me most about McKenna is the Imaginatrix. That's brilliant and works without loosing touch with the material realm.
If anything I'm soul-ist. Because that is part of material reality and beyond.
Happy beyond day. I have a beyond problem today. Beyond. Be yonder. Ha!
edit on 3-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

I am pretty sure you're wrong. Plasma critters are real. Check out toxoplasma gondii, for starters.

You're just stuck in what your cultural upbringing taught you, but hallelujah are you wrong!
Except 3, that might be right. But the rest is utter bias Bs!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Reverbs&a reply to: Anaana

I just like it precise. Alien is okay, because it means stranger. But illusion is just wrong, because it implies a mystery man/lady operating within smoke and mirrors, that might be true there is such a being, but reality, the universe, the sun, the wall, the roof, the clouds, ... they exist beyond that.
What impressed me most about McKenna is the Imaginatrix. That's brilliant and works without loosing touch with the material realm.
If anything I'm soul-ist. Because that is part of material reality and beyond.
Happy beyond day. I have a beyond problem today. Beyond. Be yonder. Ha!

Ha well yes I agree with you, but I obviously have my reasons for how I talk..

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

I don't exist? ? ?

I'm not in your "three things that are real" category.

well I guess tptb is everything if you stretch the meaning, but wow you've made your world really simple.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Luke if Luke warm, cant feed the beast.

I am cooler than lukewarm, and warmer than cool. I am neither warm, nor cool.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Really explain why? What are you if someone would force you, to put on a label?
Hm, alchemy? Meditation? Mythology? You're a colourful butterfly. Is that what you meant?

On a side note how many generations of soldiers and "public services" are in your family?
Did you ever think about, ... the super crazy stuff, like product of a breeding pogramme?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Really explain why? What are you if someone would force you, to put on a label?
Hm, alchemy? Meditation? Mythology? You're a colourful butterfly. Is that what you meant?

On a side note how many generations of soldiers and "public services" are in your family?
Did you ever think about, ... the super crazy stuff, like product of a breeding pogramme?

Only my grandfather was in the Army (sort of he didn't fight, wasn't actually in the Army I don't think).. Everyone else I guess are mostly smarty pants peoples.. He left Germany in the 30s, and built bridges ahead of allied troops. He was later chief nuclear engineer for a giant power company that serves a lot of the southeast of the US, he worked on Hydrogen and electric cars a LONG LONG time ago. My uncle invented things for nuclear subs and sidewinder missiles and man made lightning, detecting IEDs and Navy guns. My grandfather on my mom's side cleaned planes when he was 7 in WWII.. That's about it. I joined the Army for my own reasons with ZERO support from anybody. I grew up hippie remember? In the town with the oldest public university in the USA. My parents hitchhiked across the country and camped in the national parks for their honeymoon.

Alchemy meditation and mythology.. What is above is below.. There I combined them all.. The kingdom of heaven is within. Mythology is using gods to explain complex timings and stars... "The heavens" When you have gone deep enough you start understanding things like "the temple of man." A temple with man's proportions encoded into the structure.. ratios.. golden means.. relativity.. You understand why your body is "your temple"

You can put words to it, but I can also tell a blind man what red is...

If you want to label me the closest is probably Hermeticism. But if you choose to label me, you can never see all of me at once. That's the god problem. you can conceptualize pieces of me, and miss the rest.. your ego can't hold it all in. Don't try to pick up the water from the ocean in your hands to carry home with you... Stay in the ocean lol.

edit on 4-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Luke if Luke warm, cant feed the beast.

I am cooler than lukewarm, and warmer than cool. I am neither warm, nor cool.

hahahaha

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Aha business men he says, globalists, you mean? Any doctors teachers police stuff like that too? Who knows, right? Clubs'n gangs, just from the Socs? Outsider humour.

Don't go there, you don't have to answer. I hope that's bs.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Aha business men he says, globalists, you mean? Any doctors teachers police stuff like that too? Who knows, right? Clubs'n gangs, just from the Socs? Outsider humour.

Don't go there, you don't have to answer. I hope that's bs.

I edited my other post after taking your question more seriously..

my grandfather moms side built houses all over, and owned an airplane..
My dad worked in restaurants with basically a PHD is psychology but he never presented his dissertation haha.. (I'm like him).. No doctors teachers or police..

you sound paranoid btw haha.. just my judgement you don't have to accept it..

the question of globalism is what broke up me and my ex.. (I take issues with central powers and slavery)
If you could take anything to the bank about me, something that never shifts, it's that I'm a rebel. And I'm stubborn as #

I joined the Army but not to "serve.."

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I am diving deep in weird this week. Not paranoid just curious. What's possible what not, at some point we'll have to make a decision, I guess I just want to see what else is possibly true. On my individual level I want to make a guess who or what it really is. God, aliens, conjecture, a club...

I am doing that because I have time this week, trying to make progress. To me it's still all equally unlikely at some point. Deep down, gun to my head, I don't believe in any of those things. What am I missing?

edit on 4-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

well you know if you follow my line above I sometimes forget I'm not spelling out implications, but the reason I bring up the temple of man and the kingdom of heaven is within, I bring up mind control..

I accidentally dove too deep and I was in another world.. Like two timelines at once overlapped.. Can't explain and it's still something I don't know how to talk about. tht short time period was more life than I thought I wanted to live.. Now I'm so freaking happy because I'm done I don't need anything else, that was more than enough, so it's like a weird new found freedom of who cares what happens now.. Like when you're up 20 points in basketball so you get to just take random crazy shots or give the worst players the ball so when they score the entire team goes insane..

Psychology might explain everything if you mix carl jungs archetypes and collective unconscious with as above so below.. if you come to the conclusion we really are created in the image.. Each piece contains the whole.. So that's why everywhere and nowhere is where you find god, and you'll (not you you, everybody you)never be able to grasp it, it's not a single concept, or a single layer or size.

so when I talk about a "center point" to the universe that is the "control room" it's anywhere and everywhere. It's in your head.. If you focus on "out there" you are living the inside out, but you can live the outside in too..

Anyway just a thought.. It could explain the amorphus nature of the woo. I'm one of those that sees dwarfs and elves and goblins as ufos and demons and angels.. I just can't help but notice the words change and so do the experiences with the current paradigm of humanities "level" We are becoming machines, so our woo is more mechanical, ie metallic ships from "out there"

I don't freaking know anything but I've experienced enough to be afraid of the dark side, and have a STRONG burning desire to fight. But I don't follow belief systems, so I'm not talking about any of those. I use them as markers for you guys only.

It's not lost on you that the devil, set, loki, scar, hades, elves, ufos... He's called "the trickster" He's even one of the characters in the x files, but they do that thing where it's mirrored so he's the good guy.. That tells me gnostics wrote the show lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

ha ha that is THE question...what am i missing?

i also ask that sometimes myself...than i go to the refrigerator and start to eat ha ha

well...

people of old have already figured it all out but in modern times or in any time other time for that matter..."current" people like to think that they or we are the smartest and disregard old teachings...when in reality there is nothing new under the sun. Just the mode of expression is different but the point they are pointing stays the same.

Some say consciousness, some say the One, God, Buddha, Brahman and many other words pointing to reality which our materialistic science and views sprung from it are only a small part of...of nonduality?

Study authentic (not like the law of one texts or similar new age stuff which is just a modern interpretation, but go to the source) esoteric and exoteric scriptures and meditate. Learn to connect what is similar through out all texts be it religious or spiritual nature.

Than your insight and pieces should fall together like a domino...well some of them at least as more you will be into it, more you will learn, it is all depending on your own will and effort.

By knowing yourself you can come to know and understand everything else because it is all related, we are all related..aliens, gods or any other beings in any other realms.

The answer was, is and will be always pointing to the same moon in any time and place only the language will change.

oh well, this is simply my observation...

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join