It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKIP in Britain - Manufacturing a new Hitler

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

I did, on the previous page.

The research is pages long if you want the details and it is professional and credible, you are not privy to the information and resources they have for presenting the same level of research, and there is peer research suggesting the same.

I am more inclined to trust the professional research of industries and independent faculties and institutions than that of the spin spun by politicians.
edit on 30-10-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

All immigration should be a points based system as what is found in the land down under.IF we need them bring them in if not they dont get here.

I don't understand the "muslim" do you think that UKIP are going to send out people to round them up?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Hey Korg, sorry if we are arguing as I am pretty sure we have agreed on posts/threads before.

Simple question, Imigrants, muslims.

thoughts please.

it doesn't matter what religion you are so Muslims /Christians / Jews... hell even Hopi's are all welcome.

But.... there has to be control on quantity and quality.

If our economy cannot sustain more people we should be able to restrict visa requests to protect our public services.

If you cannot demonstrate how you would be able to sustain yourself, with a job or a trade... we should have the right to refuse a visa.

There is a serious skills shortage in this country.... the irony is that at present if we needed a skill and we found someone in say India we would not be able to bring them in due to the current restrictions placed on non EU citizens... yet... we are forced to bring in the Europeans regardless of if they have job.... whats more is they can work here and claim Child benefit for children that live in another country....

Nothing we can do about it because that's the EU law!

If we had control over our boarders our public services wouldn't be at breaking point and we could sustain ourselves with far less cost to the public.

Korg.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: stumason

Can you see that a lot of it chimes because of what we are fed?

You're exactly the type that has been effected - hence your knee jerk reaction to a spelling error.

Farage will not kill, nor be as devilish as Hitler but if he rises from the flames of angst society (and you do seem angst - no offense just being honest) then he will have the fulcrum/axis to wield power. A power which can be harnessed by the big corporations, TPTB and those who would like to have true control over the masses.

Good point, so what is the alternative, in your opinion ?

Sorry just responding as I trawl through.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

All immigration should be a points based system as what is found in the land down under.IF we need them bring them in if not they dont get here.

I don't understand the "muslim" do you think that UKIP are going to send out people to round them up?

I will not argue that point but still not OP.

Hey why not start a thread on on that sshizzle?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

But, that's what a lot of Tory back benchers want, that's why 2 of their ilk have defected.

You must agree with quite a number of their policies if you are willing to support them in Government in return for a in/out referendum.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

originally posted by: nonspecific
Hey Korg, sorry if we are arguing as I am pretty sure we have agreed on posts/threads before.

Simple question, Imigrants, muslims.

thoughts please.

it doesn't matter what religion you are so Muslims /Christians / Jews... hell even Hopi's are all welcome.

But.... there has to be control on quantity and quality.

If our economy cannot sustain more people we should be able to restrict visa requests to protect our public services.

If you cannot demonstrate how you would be able to sustain yourself, with a job or a trade... we should have the right to refuse a visa.

There is a serious skills shortage in this country.... the irony is that at present if we needed a skill and we found someone in say India we would not be able to bring them in due to the current restrictions placed on non EU citizens... yet... we are forced to bring in the Europeans regardless of if they have job.... whats more is they can work here and claim Child benefit for children that live in another country....

Nothing we can do about it because that's the EU law!

If we had control over our boarders our public services wouldn't be at breaking point and we could sustain ourselves with far less cost to the public.

Korg.

A reasonable point but do you know how many "British" Socially useless people we have right now?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

Just sayin....

Hahaha looool

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixFreeman

Just sayin....

Hahaha looool

If I were to vote for someone to run the country...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Just sayin....

Hahaha looool

Yeah that picture makes him look like Oliver Hardy very good.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

Do you think they will not?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

I did, on the previous page.

The research is pages long if you want the details and it is professional and credible, you are not privy to the information and resources they have for presenting the same level of research, and there is peer research suggesting the same.

I am more inclined to trust the professional research of industries and independent faculties and institutions than that of the spin spun by politicians.

For every paper you can find that is negative focused, I could find with a positive focus. It's the way reports are drawn up...

When asked to do a report it is often for public consumption in one form or another and the person(s) or entity that ask the paper to be drawn will pass the brief with which way they want the report to slide.

You might think that cynical... I know it to be the truth of the matter.

Now if you have a specific item? then we can discuss... just pointing to a paper isn't going to catch much fire since I do not have the time to disseminate the whole paper.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Just sayin....

Hahaha looool

Glad you posted that.

It shows you just what kind of idiotic behavior goes on concerning the opposition. The best of it is... people that actually have something about them see it for it is and get turned off even more for the other parties... that picture actually strengthened UKIP... not because we are Nazis , but because of the childish behavior of the other parties and their pathetic attempts at discrediting.

Can't fight the subject matter so they put an offensive negative picture out...

Pathetic!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Just sayin....

Hahaha looool

Glad you posted that.

It shows you just what kind of idiotic behavior goes on concerning the opposition. The best of it is... people that actually have something about them see it for it is and get turned off even more for the other parties... that picture actually strengthened UKIP... not because we are Nazis , but because of the childish behavior of the other parties and their pathetic attempts at discrediting.

Pathetic!

Korg.

I am still here we can argue.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Glad you posted that.

Pathetic!

Korg.

Perhaps the poster was making a visual joke based on the thread title?
It made me laugh and probably others too.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

But, that's what a lot of Tory back benchers want, that's why 2 of their ilk have defected.

You must agree with quite a number of their policies if you are willing to support them in Government in return for a in/out referendum.

There are defectors because the Conservative party is not doing what it is saying.... It's a matter of self respect as much as it is attempting to help the UK.

How could any self respecting person stay in a party that just lies thier head off all day long and treat the people as though they were idiots!

There are defectors from other parties too you know!?!

Korg.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

link   
In that I mean I think your political ideals suck but I respect your right to free speech so...

link   

I am more than aware of the protocols of professional research.

I also would not ask you to research for me.

The report I posted covers most of the main points and these are from CityUK, I have read other research and being educated and intelligent, I obviously form my opinions wisely, and as such have perused the issues and the corresponding research and have deduced that financially it might be not advisable for the UK leaving the EU in the foreseeable future, much as I would like a lot of the points expressed by UKIP to be sorted, I am realistic and prefer the truth to political spin.

If you want to trudge through the main points in the article I posted then you can but obviously any contrary research would have to be of similarly professional standards.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

There are defectors because the Conservative party is not doing what it is saying.... It's a matter of self respect as much as it is attempting to help the UK.

How could any self respecting person stay in a party that just lies thier head off all day long and treat the people as though they were idiots!

There are defectors from other parties too you know!?!

Korg.

You take this pretty seriously dont you?

In that I mean you really beleive this?
edit on 1020141017pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-30T19:30:17-05:0030f30 by nonspecific because: Beer

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

Glad you posted that.

Pathetic!

Korg.

Perhaps the poster was making a visual joke based on the thread title?
It made me laugh and probably others too.

To clarify I wasn't calling the poster pathetic... I was calling the person that took the photo and the political party that took advantage of it.

Korg.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join