It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKIP in Britain - Manufacturing a new Hitler

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
UKIP are the party for the desperately moronic and easily misguided.

Charisma over policies.

Horrible party, filled with the lunatic fringe. Worse than the tories.

The only reason people are voting for these crooked bastards is because the main three parties are useless. However, I'd rather see a decent alternative left wing party fill the void rather than these bigoted, homophobic xenophobes.

Are you going to berate this poster NONSPECFIC that he has called me a homophobic xenophobe.

let see shall we

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV

Oh please. If you can't see Farage's opportunistic attitude for yourself, then I'm hardly likely to sway you am I?

I'm not even going to bother arguing. Farage is a hypocrite, an opportunist and he's surrounded by insane, xenophobic people.

The only reason people are voting for him, is because the media have portrayed him as the only alternative to the main three.

He's hijacking the values of the dispirited working class from labour, whilst pandering to the table-thumping idiocy of the far right from the tories.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Smallest violin in the world pal.

Dont need youre violin just need you to stop being a dick and calling farage a new hitler chump.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Because you need that it shows how you have been taken in.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Look greenie it's not my job to post things for you so take it as it is or go hug a tree, I'm sure you just being online now is harming a polar bear somewhere with the evil emissions the energy that's powering your pc made.
edit on 30-10-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

Smallest violin in the world pal.

Dont need youre violin just need you to stop being a dick and calling farage a new hitler chump.

I would love to ave a grown up talk about this.

Give me a shout if you think you can do so.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Oh please. If you can't see Farage's opportunistic attitude for yourself, then I'm hardly likely to sway you am I?

I'm not even going to bother arguing. Farage is a hypocrite, an opportunist and he's surrounded by insane, xenophobic people.

The only reason people are voting for him, is because the media have portrayed him as the only alternative to the main three.

He's hijacking the values of the dispirited working class from labour, whilst pandering to the table-thumping idiocy of the far right from the tories.

Think you will find the media berate UKIP, and the people are voting for him because of our spineless corrupt all of the same mold politicians.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Look greenie it's not my job to post things for you so take it as it is or go hug a tree, I'm sure you just being online now is harming a polar bear somewhere with the evil emissions the energy that's powering your pc made.

I can not keep up right now too many silly children bear with me, 5 mins eh?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

On the face of it they berate to make you want to rebel against the suited people who berate UKIP. But the messages that infiltrate your subconscious that come from the front pages of The Mirror, The Sun, MSN Homepage - they only tell you to vote UKIP. And you are.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yeah... Farage is soooo different from the Westminster elite.

I mean... He went to a public school... was a banker... oh wait, never mind.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Charisma over policies.

The only reason people are voting for these crooked bastards is because the main three parties are useless. However, I'd rather see a decent alternative left wing party fill the void rather than these bigoted, homophobic xenophobes.

Are you going to berate this poster NONSPECFIC that he has called me a homophobic xenophobe.

let see shall we

I did not call you any of those things and if I did Then????

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

WHAT??? I ask you to quote any post that I have made that gives you reason for that staement you odd little person.

I will back up my statement by your aviatar and your posts. can you do the same marxist? (yeah i made that last one up)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

They are fed up with the Bilderbergers that run this country and dictate this group's vision for Europe.

And so am I.

If that makes me a racist than so be it!

I am also fed up with the Bilderbergers, but I'll be damned if I would ever bring myself to support ousting them by supporting this group of bigoted racists.

If Farage had any principles, he would be making people aware of the Bilderberg issue instead of playing on people's prejudices. It makes light of the deep rooted causes of the problems that are being created by this group and the ramifications for everyone in Europe, not just the U.K.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Charisma over policies.

let see shall we

??? never said you did

but you berated me for my assumption of the op called me out for calling him a left wing gurdian reading peado loving immigrant but what he commented is ok then.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

They are fed up with the Bilderbergers that run this country and dictate this group's vision for Europe.

And so am I.

If that makes me a racist than so be it!

I am also fed up with the Bilderbergers, but I'll be damned if I would ever bring myself to support ousting them by supporting this group of bigoted racists.

If Farage had any principles, he would be making people aware of the Bilderberg issue instead of playing on people's prejudices. It makes light of the deep rooted causes of the problems that are being created by this group and the ramifications for everyone in Europe, not just the U.K.

He did he wanted to know why the PM Call ME Dave went to the secret meeting in watford this year.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The thing that's seemed strange to me throughout the rise of UKIP, is the amount of airtime Farage has had despite until recently them having not a single seat in Parliament. At the start of this year it seemed like he was getting more airtime than the PM. Someone in his position of political irrelevance - whatever he's saying - shouldn't be news, but all media outlets seem think we should know about what he's saying.

I've heard it said that the media is anti-UKIP - which it certainly presents itself to be - but they've chosen to make this party familiar to us. Maybe similar to how most people are aware of David Icke's beliefs.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Charisma over policies.

let see shall we

??? never said you did

but you berated me for my assumption of the op called me out for calling him a left wing gurdian reading peado loving immigrant but what he commented is ok then.

At no point do I think that your comment is acceptable.

"HAHAHAHA well my assumption of you is a dirty left wing little new age traveller gurdian reading peado benefit loving immigrant that is no good to my country that supports UAF.An that is what i honestly think."

Please validate your statement in any context and we can continue.

What you said was harsh and violent. It was intened to create anger.

Discuss.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Maybe it's because I didn't say it with 'clenched fists'.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Maybe it's because I didn't say it with 'clenched fists'.

No mine came from the heart

edit on kThu, 30 Oct 2014 17:06:24 -05002014pm103024201431v by KROandSOTV because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

WHAT??? I ask you to quote any post that I have made that gives you reason for that staement you odd little person.

I will back up my statement by your aviatar and your posts. can you do the same marxist? (yeah i made that last one up)

Maybe read it wrong but it seemed you were a Green Party supporter and claimed by quotes from there hippy manifesto were wrong or out of context but could not be bothered to refute them.

If I am wrong I appoligise for my mistake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join