It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKIP in Britain - Manufacturing a new Hitler

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: nonspecific

a reply to: nonspecific

Look greenie it's not my job to post things for you so take it as it is or go hug a tree, I'm sure you just being online now is harming a polar bear somewhere with the evil emissions the energy that's powering your pc made.

WHAT??? I ask you to quote any post that I have made that gives you reason for that staement you odd little person.

I will back up my statement by your aviatar and your posts. can you do the same marxist? (yeah i made that last one up)

Maybe read it wrong but it seemed you were a Green Party supporter and claimed by quotes from there hippy manifesto were wrong or out of context but could not be bothered to refute them.

If I am wrong I appoligise for my mistake.

I support no political party but will oppose any exremist views.

In my opinion as to the OP similarities between late 1930's Germany and the United Kingom today yes there are.

1930's Germany. A poor economy and racial hatred towards outiders and also those that have wealth.

Sound familiar? If anyone one wants to form a faction of people that are white and of a similar stature(blue eyes tall stature ect)...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

They are fed up with the Bilderbergers that run this country and dictate this group's vision for Europe.

And so am I.

If that makes me a racist than so be it!

I am also fed up with the Bilderbergers, but I'll be damned if I would ever bring myself to support ousting them by supporting this group of bigoted racists.

If Farage had any principles, he would be making people aware of the Bilderberg issue instead of playing on people's prejudices. It makes light of the deep rooted causes of the problems that are being created by this group and the ramifications for everyone in Europe, not just the U.K.

He did he wanted to know why the PM Call ME Dave went to the secret meeting in watford this year.

Well that's alright then, to call him out for attending the secret meeting earlier in the year.

I haven't heard much about them from him since.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Look greenie it's not my job to post things for you so take it as it is or go hug a tree, I'm sure you just being online now is harming a polar bear somewhere with the evil emissions the energy that's powering your pc made.

WHAT??? I ask you to quote any post that I have made that gives you reason for that staement you odd little person.

I will back up my statement by your aviatar and your posts. can you do the same marxist? (yeah i made that last one up)

Maybe read it wrong but it seemed you were a Green Party supporter and claimed by quotes from there hippy manifesto were wrong or out of context but could not be bothered to refute them.

In my opinion as to the OP similarities between late 1930's Germany and the United Kingom today yes there are.

1930's Germany. A poor economy and racial hatred towards outiders and also those that have wealth.

Sound familiar? If anyone one wants to form a faction of people that are white and of a similar stature(blue eyes tall stature ect)...

Go on then tell us what extremist views UKIP have then.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

They are fed up with the Bilderbergers that run this country and dictate this group's vision for Europe.

And so am I.

If that makes me a racist than so be it!

I am also fed up with the Bilderbergers, but I'll be damned if I would ever bring myself to support ousting them by supporting this group of bigoted racists.

If Farage had any principles, he would be making people aware of the Bilderberg issue instead of playing on people's prejudices. It makes light of the deep rooted causes of the problems that are being created by this group and the ramifications for everyone in Europe, not just the U.K.

He did he wanted to know why the PM Call ME Dave went to the secret meeting in watford this year.

Well that's alright then, to call him out for attending the secret meeting earlier in the year.

I haven't heard much about them from him since.

Did any other party leader say anything?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Really? I will allow us to both have political beliefs but google is your friend.

Ukip started of good and there base manifesto is good, look deeper and the racist attitude begins.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV

Umm, they're all Bilderbergers, so I guess they wouldn't.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Really? I will allow us to both have political beliefs but google is your friend.

Ukip started of good and there base manifesto is good, look deeper and the racist attitude begins.

Really mate, go to bed sleep youre drink off kid
I dont need to google i want to hear the extrimist views that UKIP have and youre statement that you oppose extremist views of UKIP.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Really mate, go to bed sleep youre drink off kid
I dont need to google i want to hear the extrimist views that UKIP have and youre statement that you oppose extremist views of UKIP.

Ok thread drift and all. You call me kid and say I need to sleep. Thats cool but it does not address the issue.

Saying I am tired and am a child does not address any of the issues we disagree on. Please start a new thread where we can have a good old debate on this question.

Good luck and you may very well win the battle but the war is yet to be decided.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Some people will swallow whatever the establishment feeds them without question. I pity these people, because they don't think for themselves, they just hear that it's a racist party and believe it.

UKIP is the best option. Even if they can't win a general election, if enough of us vote for them, at least it will get the current regime listening a bit more.

Some people don't realise, that we need the change in this country, they'll only wake up when it is too late. Give it a decade with the current status quo and there will be nothing left to save.

Vote UKIP. We're not a nation that's likely to take to the streets like in Egypt etc. This is our way of revolution, and our way to stand up to a government that has become to comfortable and unanswerable to the people. Well this is your chance to make them listen.
edit on 30-10-2014 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
Some people will swallow whatever the establishment feeds them without question. I pity these people, because they don't think for themselves, they just hear that it's a racist party and believe it.

UKIP is the best option. Even if they can't win a general election, if enough of us vote for them, at least it will get the current regime listening a bit more.

Some people don't realise, that we need the change in this country, they'll only wake up when it is too late. Give it a decade with the current status quo and there will be nothing left to save.

Vote UKIP. We're not a nation that's likely to take to the streets like in Egypt etc. This is our way of revolution, and our way to stand up to a government that has become to comfortable and unanswerable to the people. Well this is your chance to make them listen.

I have to disagee strongly with your post.

UKIP is nothing more than the face of the BNP and extreme right wing. Horrible rich people tricking good poor people into the game with talk of poppies and those that died to make england great. As stated not for this thread but stake your claim on a new one.
edit on 1020141036pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-30T17:51:36-05:0051f51 by nonspecific because: Beer

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

UKIP is nothing more than the face of the BNP and extreme right wing. Horrible rich people tricking good poor people into the game with talk of poppies and that died to make england great. As stated not for this thread but stake your claim on a new one.

Prove it, BNP dont make ME laugh come on PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
edit on kThu, 30 Oct 2014 17:56:17 -05002014pm103017201431v by KROandSOTV because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I've been speaking with a couple of local MPs tonight and the general consensus is that amongst other UKIP victories this year, they will win the next bi-election, with a hefty sum of seats.

O.k. let's deal with this right here and now... UKIP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HATE!!!!

I am a member of UKIP!

UKIP has nothing to do with Race or religion... it has everything to do with doing whats best for the UK as a whole and maintaining Sovereignty, as opposed to becoming a state in the united states of Europe.

This year alone the EU has cost the UK 8 Billion pounds.... that could have gone a long way to beating down our deficit.

What is happening is Europe does not want us to leave as we are soon to overtake Germany's economy even with the massive financial burden the EU puts upon us.

They know that once we have left, the EU will begin to crumble...

None of us voted for the president of the united states of Europe, yet we are governed by him.... The UK NEVER signed up to being governed by a European constitution... yet we are under one....

If you want to look for tyranny... look at Brussels and then look to Germany who is pulling the strings!

I predict in 2015 we will see a new coalition take power in the UK a conservative/ UKIP government and by 2017 we will no longer be part of the EU!

If you don't like it, you're welcome to vote against it... it is your democratic right... but please please please stop the false accusations and hate speeches... they only work against your obvious purpose as people see right through you!

Korg.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

UKIP is nothing more than the face of the BNP and extreme right wing. Horrible rich people tricking good poor people into the game with talk of poppies and that died to make england great. As stated not for this thread but stake your claim on a new one.

Prove it, BNP dont make laugh come on PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

I have no time for your full caps business. I can talk about this or you can be agressive and demand things. only you can prove your own point.

A new thread where we talk or you can just shout me down like an animal.... Or you can just never get back to me on this(I think we both know where this is going...)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I would ask you to look deeper in to the UKIP manifesto. I agree that the UK should seperate from the EU but not like this.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I have no time for your full caps business. I can talk about this or you can be agressive and demand things. only you can prove your own point.

A new thread where we talk or you can just shout me down like an animal.... Or you can just never get back to me on this(I think we both know where this is going...)

Mate, you have been found out, you have no evidence regarding what you are posting that they are the face of the BNP.

This thread is just fine for this discussion, If you want to go and and start a new thread do it.

Oh thats the best excuse i have heard to not answer a question "you posted in big letters" and it scares me pathetic.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
They aren't racist but they are appealing to people's sense of ''too much immigration already'', that has stressed the already pressed upon infrastructure and economy of the UK. It isn't a hatred of individuals or races, though there are obvious cultural differences that might not 'gel', but that isn't racism. In fact the question has to be asked 'is it the immigrants that are more racist', preferring their own culture to that of the UK.

The traditional industries that were the mainstay of employment aren't there now and the employment that has taken it's place has taken on immigrants that accept lower pay hence the trend for employers using zero hour contracts, demanding flexibility etc all for the minimum wage and immigrants accept it as it is still far better than they could ever expect back where they originated.

People that were born here, their parents and grandparents that fought in WWI, WWII etc and that struggled for the nation they believed they were part of have had enough of watching people from elsewhere essentially 'taking their jobs, houses, NHS facilities etc' all under some ludicrous EU deal.

Most of the UK population aren't that politically savvy and if ''it's all because of the EU'' is being shoved under their noses, most will take the lazy option and not research it, their strategy might be voting for the non EU party.

If they did some research they might find that leaving the EU might actually cost more and result in the UK economy being far worse than it is now and many companies dissolving due to lack of EU trade. Whilst the EU has it's gremlins it also has it's good points and isn't so easy to back out of once in deep, for the sake of the nation.

The UKIP voters might find themselves voting labour by stealth basically and we all know how the last labour government trashed the economy.

My own opinions on the way forward is for all EU members to renegotiate the terms including that of immigration. And for the UK to reassess it's politics majorly in order to offer a decent option for voters and the nation to thrive under.
edit on 30-10-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I would ask you to look deeper in to the UKIP manifesto. I agree that the UK should seperate from the EU but not like this.

Not like what?

You mean not through a democratic Referendum???

How would you propose we do it?

Stop believing all the crap propaganda coming from all the parties that are loosing ground to UKIP!

And I have a copy of the UKIP manifesto... I agree with every point on it. anyone care to ask me I'll gladly share!

Korg.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Mate, you have been found out, you have no evidence regarding what you are posting that they are the face of the BNP.

This thread is just fine for this discussion, If you want to go and and start a new thread do it.

Oh thats the best excuse i have heard to not answer a question "you posted in big letters" and it scares me pathetic.

Wow if you are "scared pathetic" by forum posts then you may want to man up a little.

As per the OP I agree that I can see a little of early nazi in the UKIP party. I am pretty sure I said it before but will go over my points again if you missed it whilst keeping it on topic. Peace.
(I said that to make sure you knew I was a liberal long haired hippy btw)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

Not like what?

You mean not through a democratic Referendum???

How would you propose we do it?

Stop believing all the crap propaganda coming from all the parties that are loosing ground to UKIP!

And I have a copy of the UKIP manifesto... I agree with every point on it. anyone care to ask me I'll gladly share!

Korg.

EU yes i agree but the deeper points I have to disagree.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Wow if you are "scared pathetic" by forum posts then you may want to man up a little.

As per the OP I agree that I can see a little of early nazi in the UKIP party. I am pretty sure I said it before but will go over my points again if you missed it whilst keeping it on topic. Peace.
(I said that to make sure you knew I was a liberal long haired hippy btw)

Re-read the post again.

edit on kThu, 30 Oct 2014 18:19:43 -05002014pm103043201431v by KROandSOTV because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join