It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKIP in Britain - Manufacturing a new Hitler

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I've been speaking with a couple of local MPs tonight and the general consensus is that amongst other UKIP victories this year, they will win the next bi-election, with a hefty sum of seats.

We get on to discussing why. One of the contributing factors: the recent child abuse cases of Rochdale, Rotherham and Manchester - all of which were rings of Asian men (portrayed in the British media as Muslims - not sure if they were/are).

These reports of Asian men abusing thousands of children were hidden as prosecutors and whistleblowers did not want to be perceived as racist. This in itself sounds dodgey to me, what would you rather be a racist or someone who knowingly hides child abuse? But that aside, the media is playing the tune UKIP want to hear, these stories (and others e.g. immigration) are bringing in voters, lots of them.

We're asking ourselves why, because when watching the news we should always ask why we are seeing what we are - what is the agenda which comes from those who control the media? (You all know this that's why you're here).

It would seem TPTB are creating another Hitler, who elevated to power when a disillusioned population had nothing to turn to and he hummed the right tune. Nigel Farage and UKIP are answering the assertions of the media led masses - or sheep as some people (and probably I in the past) call them.

Why create another Hitler? Because Hitler had power over his subjects, extreme power: manipulating Generals to carry out genocide, highlighting the psychological effect of group thinking - he had ultimate power. If TPTB control our next Hitler they have us exactly where they want us.

UKIP will take away our freedoms, it will be disguised by telling us they are ridding the country of immigrants, strengthening our borders and heightening national security against Muslims/immigrants but in all this WE WILL LOSE OUR FREEDOMS.

There's little alternative, whoever we vote for but it struck me tonight that TPTB, the media, Rupert Murdoch - they're all creating a new, more likeable Hitler and we will suffer.

And there's nothing we can do to stop it.

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Oh please - Farage is not the "next Hitler" and if you actually took the time to read their manifesto, you'd see that, instead of listening to what others tell you about them.

It's clear you haven't the first clue about UKIP, or even politics!

The next "bi-election" - what the hell is a bi-election? Is that some Gay pride thing?

The next by-election is on the 20th November and they will win by a landslide, for obvious reasons, people are fed up with being ignored. The next General Election is next May and whilst their popularity continues to climb, they won't win too many seats owing to the rather distorted FPTP system we use. They may, however, beat the Lib Dems into 4th and be able to form a coalition.

Now, I'm not a UKIP member, but I have taken the time to read what they propose and, to be honest, a lot of it chimes. Not just with me, but with a good deal of other people.

But lets clear this up, they're not fascists, they're not racists and certainly not about to bring in the 3rd Reich in the UK. Take the time to do your own research and you may well find much of what they propose is good - some of it I don't agree with, but you can't have everything - but it really irks my goat when people try these hit peices without even so much as having a look for themselves.

UKIP draft policies for the 2015 election

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Do you honestly believe that Farage is comparable to Hitler? How many of our freedoms have been stripped by the labour, conservative and lib dems the past 13+ years? Look at the brutal assault on the poor, the vulnerable, the sick, the disabled in the current government, to pay for the heinous crimes of the financial elite. Do you forget what has been going on around the world? Invading other nations for resources, under the guise of "liberating from oppression"?

The criminal coverups of many, many different types, including pedophilia, by the government show what little respect they have for us all. The #ed up policies governing immigration are there purely to benefit the corporations, its got nothing to do with what benefits the people of the nation. The situation does need sorting out. But the immigrants themselves are not the problem. Its the government and their corporate overlords.

Seems to me that the facist government you fear has been running the show already. The EU, which Hitler wanted, has been ruling for decades. UKIP want out - so how is that equating to Farage being another Hitler?

You should know by now how the political machine works, and the mainstream media are the mouthpiece of the beast who designed the machine in the first place. They will find any little piece of dirt they can on their opponents and use that to smear and divide everyone over the issue. All the while they do far worse things.

Yeah UKIP are probably not the best group of self-serving politicians (is there any other kind of politician?) for this country, but can they really do any worse than the current self-serving group of corporate shills?

link   
I don't think Nigel Farage is a potential Hitler. He does not have the intellect. He is an admirer of Putin but Putin is smart.

The next general election is pretty open. So anything goes but I am not expecting a Hitler any time soon.

link   
The 3 old corrupt party's Labour/Conservatives and Lib dems know people are getting fed up with them and are running scared at the next election. They will say anything and make anything up to try and destroy the credibility of any new party.

Watching question time and whenever UKIP are on Con/Labour dont seem to ever counter UKIP points, just scoff, laugh or throw mud.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It would seem TPTB are creating another Hitler

The electorate have created this monster and the E.U feeds it.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I've been speaking with a couple of local MPs

Thats the problem the corrupt scum your talking too are pissing there undies and will say anything.

First rule of life.....Never believe anything a MP says.
edit on 30-10-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Can you see that a lot of it chimes because of what we are fed?

You're exactly the type that has been effected - hence your knee jerk reaction to a spelling error.

Farage will not kill, nor be as devilish as Hitler but if he rises from the flames of angst society (and you do seem angst - no offense just being honest) then he will have the fulcrum/axis to wield power. A power which can be harnessed by the big corporations, TPTB and those who would like to have true control over the masses.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UmbraSumus

It would seem TPTB are creating another Hitler

The electorate have created this monster and the E.U feeds it.

No, no! The electorate's minds are influenced by the media so the media have created it. See?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

It would seem TPTB are creating another Hitler, who elevated to power when a disillusioned population had nothing to turn to and he hummed the right tune. Nigel Farage and UKIP are answering the assertions of the media led masses - or sheep as some people (and probably I in the past) call them.

Interesting subject. Are you in the UK? If so you would clearly see that 'TPTB' are evidently not 'creating' another Hitler.

All of the MSM is vehemently anti-UKIP. Collectively they are banding together to try to destroy them. If anything 'TPTB' are fearful that some kind of UKIP Frenzy will blaze through the land and are doing what they can to end it. Just look what that vile rat did in the EU by trying to remove UKIP's formation of parties to get them moved to the backbenches! So much for democracy - the EU is anything but.

Also, do not pay attention to the media. You're clearly intelligent enough to know that already. UKIP are not racist despite what the media and the left say. All just political warring :-)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed
I don't think Nigel Farage is a potential Hitler. He does not have the intellect. He is an admirer of Putin but Putin is smart.

The next general election is pretty open. So anything goes but I am not expecting a Hitler any time soon.

I compare Farage to Hitler because Farage is rising from the dark dingey depths of an angst society - a depressed society. The same as Hitler. They'll both get into power because people get disillusioned when angst and that's how dictator's get into power in the West.

Like Hitler he will be right wing, have risen from the depressed state - because of this Farage's power can be wielded by those who want ultimate power. The puppet masters

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: george_gaz

Very fair point George, there is large anti UKIP voices across social media and on politics news favored by middle classes but in the meantime we are continually spoon fed anti Muslim propaganda that makes us want to vote UKIP. This propaganda comes via tabloids which are read by the masses and unfortunately Newsnight is not watched by these masses (not sheep! lol).

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Patriotism - one of the most powerful tools to control society.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What a sad sad person you are,So you think Nigel Farage is the 2nd coming of Hitler.

UKIP will introduce immigration and border control simler to the aussies a points based system.

So you think UKIP will ban muslims well what country is named Muslims.

We will get closer to our Commonwealth.

We will make our own laws again that will have to be voted in DEMOCRATICALLY IN PARLIAMENT.

And the best we will come out of the failed EU that is costing us billions every year.

VOTE TORY GET LABOUR

VOTE UKIP GET UKIP

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Completely ridiculous. Farage is one of the best politicians we have. I've been watching him for years in the EU debates and he's the only one who calls them out on their BS. UKIP will be getting my vote.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
In all honesty, we are quite lucky to have pretty moderate parties in this country on both sides of the political spectrum. There arnt really any radical left or right parties. Not compared to the rest of Europe.i certainly can't compare ukip to the Nazis or even fascist parties of the past.Not by a long stretch. I won't be voting for them as I don't trust them, but I don't trust any of the other parties either Manifestos aren't really worth the paper they're written on. I think I'll end up voting green. They seem harmless enough and generally represent my line of thinking Politically and socially

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

But what if he's a one trick pony? Any idiot can make a noise when allowed in a room, but when you give that idiot actual power, what will happen then?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Your obviously a lib dem, personally I would have gone green party same policy on immigration just not as right wing but there not that big yet, that nigel guy does ruin it for them abit sometimes but Hitler come on anyway im sick to death of theese lot you all know who im talkin about...
edit on 30-10-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed

I compare Farage to Hitler because Farage is rising from the dark dingey depths of an angst society - a depressed society. The same as Hitler. They'll both get into power because people get disillusioned when angst and that's how dictator's get into power in the West.

Like Hitler he will be right wing, have risen from the depressed state - because of this Farage's power can be wielded by those who want ultimate power. The puppet masters

My life i didnt read that.
Left wing = government/state owns everything from housing, industry shops etc, ruled or governed by dictator, president and their government. No private ownership of anything! .

Right wing = Private ownership of everything, aristocracy and/or wealth and people own everything from the land, housing to every company and resource. No government!

Hitler would fall more into the left wing category.
People often mistake Authoritarianism with right wing. It has nothing to do with left or right. Hitler falls into the extreme form of Authoritarianism which is Fascism.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
UKIP are not right wing, centre right at most.

They have members and candidates from all walk of life, religion, race and sexuality.

The problem is that the media focuses on the few fruitcake members that they have that live in the dark ages, and quickly forget the other main parties probably have more questionable members.

I'm not going to lie, I like Farage, I admire him....when he addresses the EU, I nearly wet myself with laughter, whilst at the same time I feel proud that a politician is standing up for this country.

If they stand by what they propose, they may do some good for this country. Getting out of the EU will be a big start, especially when they hit us with 8billion euro bills without notice.

Don't let the bias fool you, UKIP wont even allow ex BNP/EDL etc people to join as it wants nothing to do with that kind of mentality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join