It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
yet another theory:

with all the EMP talk going around, this theory sounds plausible.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Hmmm.....wonder if she got that from us here......I posted that a couple days ago. Funny that it says it is from Before Its News though....wonder if we have someone on here that is reporting for them and just taking what we say and regurgitating it.

Vasa Croe

kosmicjack
reply to post by Vasa Croe

And if you have a network in place to help you..that you have been establishing/perfecting since 2001...

What if they switch this plane, loaded with a nuke or something, with another 777 going to a major global city?

Hey, I know it sounds outrageous and implausible but so does everything else about this whole situation.

Bingo...now lets add another twist and say this is not to make a statement but to knock out the grid of an entire country. A plane this size with a nuke flying at 30K feet would make a nice EMP. They would not think of shooting it down because it was so high in the sky so they would be trying to communicate with the pilots and talk them down, not knowing the entire time the plan was to knock a grid out somewhere....causing complete chaos and a LOT more damage than just flying it into a country and detonating.

Knocking out a grid would also allow for other possibly already coordinated attacks to occur simultaneously.

edit on 3/13/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Interesting theory. Well, then perhaps the worst-case doomsday conspiracy theory would be that since Iranians are said to be involved, we could assume they are coordinating with the Russians in case TSHTF in Ukraine. Someone makes a wrong move on or around the 16th when the referendum is passed in Crimea, then it all kicks off. The missing stealth plane is called upon once Putin gives the order and it detonates the EMP above the U.S. Russia then cuts gas supplies to Europe simultaneously putting both the U.S. and Europe in the dark. WWIII begins and none of us know what's going on or if/when our cities will go boom..

Ok, not likely but you never know with how crazy things are in Ukraine ATM!

edit on 13-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

At this stage, nothing would surprise me

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Actually, I heard a theory early on and if this information has been mentioned here i apologize for being redundant.

Perhaps the plane was hit by a test missile fired by North Korea. There were reports of a missile tested by Noth Korea that barely missed a Chinese passenger jet one week before flight 370 went missing.

Chinese passenger jet carrying 220 people in near miss with North Korean missile China Southern Airlines jet passed
through rocket's trajectory

Flight CZ628 was headed to Shenyang in Liaoning province after taking off from Narita airport in Japan when North Korea fired the missile at 4.17pm on Tuesday, South Korean defence ministry spokesman Kim Min-seok said. The jet was flying over international waters at an altitude of 10,000 metres at 4.24pm when it crossed the trajectory of the missile, which reached a height of 20 kilometres, Kim said. "The rocket could have hit the plane on its way down," Kim said. "North Korea had not given any warning. It was an unexpected and immoral act that goes against international norms."

Then there is this:

South Korea diverted its commercial airplanes to avoid collisions before the North launched long-range rockets in 2012. However, Kim said short-range launches like those conducted on Tuesday could not be predicted.

South China Morning Post

This is actually looking like a plausible theory!

what do you think?

Pax
edit on 3/13/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

paxnatus
Actually, I heard a theory early on and if this information has been mentioned here i apologize for being redundant.

Perhaps the plane was hit by a test missile fired by North Korea. There were reports of a missile tested by Noth Korea that barely missed a Chinese passenger jet one week before flight 370 went missing.

Flight CZ628 was headed to Shenyang in Liaoning province after taking off from Narita airport in Japan when North Korea fired the missile at 4.17pm on Tuesday, South Korean defence ministry spokesman Kim Min-seok said. The jet was flying over international waters at an altitude of 10,000 metres at 4.24pm when it crossed the trajectory of the missile, which reached a height of 20 kilometres, Kim said. "The rocket could have hit the plane on its way down," Kim said. "North Korea had not given any warning. It was an unexpected and immoral act that goes against international norms."

Chinese passenger jet carrying 220 people in near miss with North Korean missile China Southern Airlines jet passed
through rocket's trajectory

Then there is this:

South Korea diverted its commercial airplanes to avoid collisions before the North launched long-range rockets in 2012. However, Kim said short-range launches like those conducted on Tuesday could not be predicted.

South China Morning Post

This is actually looking like a plausible theory!

what do you think?

Pax

I doubt DPRK's "Long Range" rockets could make it that far. But who knows....

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Pax, when this was brought up 50-75 pages ago I kind of poo-pooed it. Now, I am not quite as skeptical.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
GREAT TALKING HEAD COMMENT JUST NOW: A MUST READ

Billie Vincent: Former FAA Security Director--(very seasoned ex-official)

1. "The US Government may know more than they have revealed. They probably know the direction of that flight."

2. "I find it improbable that the airplane crashed. I also find it improbable that the airplane flew upwards to four hours and then crashed into the ocean. It just doesn't make sense."

3. "The probability is that the airplane was commandeered and high jacked. But then you have to ask to what purpose? Was there something valuable in the cargo hold of the airplane? But I haven't seen anything published as to what was in that cargo hold."

I think the American Gov is definitely leaning toward hijacking. Nothing else seems to make sense.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Well on a side note there was a plane that lost oxygen and flew on autopilot before..so doubting that isnt realistic..I think he has suspicions but so far if anyone knows anything it isnt anyone lol

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is an interesting idea:

A theory that I, personally, want to put out there is the possibility of an EMP (Electronic Magnetic Pulse) which would explain the sudden apparent malfunction of all communication with the aircraft, and the lack of response from the black box…

Combining theories could provide a possible explanation. If a hijacking scenario is correct, a low-powered EMP in the right place could potentially knock it off “Automatic Dependent Surveillance” (where the plane sends a location signal back to air control) and seem to essentially disappear…

Link

A hijacking along with an EMP? My question is if there was an EMP would that cause the cell phones to go out too?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rockflier

Well, this whole idea has given me pause. the article talks about the jet liner, (South China) being the target and North Korea
actually missed!! I don't know but i do not believe this is a coincidence.

If this is the case it would explain why countries, keep giving info then redacting it!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
North Korea's missiles do not have the range for MH370. Plus there is still no debris.

Its landed somewhere in the Indian ocean.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
something else is going on there are many ways to track a plane other than Transponders (do some homework) ACARS, Satellite, GPS, AIS, and with all of today's technology they still can't locate this Plane.we are all being Deceived by TPTB. Research ACARS, Satellite, GPS, AIS also the private messaging system in the cockpit. All the Best to all of you . ACARS - an also AIS
edit on 13pm1431pm14 by jaytay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

If it were an EMP you would have total power grid failure in all countries within a certain radius. I don't think it was an EMP,
since no other communication system was knocked out.

Pax

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

North Korea Missile Gallery

North Korea's Taepodong 1+2 are ICBMs, they wouldnt be used to take out a jet liner. Also, they have nothing to gain from taking out MH370

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

A Boeing 777's ceiling (highest it can fly) is 43,000 feet, or about 13 kilometers.

An EMP weapon detonated at 13km wouldn't be very effective, if at all. The desired altitude for an EMP is higher than 60km, preferably in the 100km to 300km range.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Those 20 passengers who are employees from Freescale Semiconductor corporation could be considered "valuable" cargo.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Latest in therms of the geography...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The EMP effect would be a byproduct of a nuclear device being detonated at high altitude.

On a side note, speaking of EMP weapons, Boeing has an EMP Missile called the CHAMP Project (Counter-electronics High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile)

CHAMP Project

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Either......

The plane has crashed and yet to be discovered .......
Or plane hijacked and re-routed, yet to be discovered.........
Plane commandeered by ET and might reappear to prove a point........
Or plane flew through a 'worm-hole' and is lost.......

Crashed, Landed, ET or completely unbelievable.... What do you choose...?

PDUK

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join