It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities-Pundits-Politicians Attempting to Destroy 2024 Candidate TRUMP Are Losing Their Minds.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Saturday, March 2, 2024

With less than 9 months before the November 5th Presidential election, those who once had high hopes for using the legal system to prevent Donald Trump from Running, or Winning the Presidency again, are losing their collective minds. Everything...EVERYTHING they have done to hurt or damage 2024 candidate Donald J. Trump, HAS HELPED HIM INCREASE HIS APPEAL and APPROVAL! 🤣

Some of the officials and former officials are now complaining about things so minor, its obvious they're nearing a nervous breakdown.

For example, former DOJ Prosecutor Andrew Weissman, who was the "attack dog" on Special Counsel Bob Mueller's "Destroy President Trump!" team, is throwing a hissy fit because Judge Aileen Canon is considering delaying the Trump Classified Documents trial until after the Presidential election. Former bigshot Weissman is now reduced to whining like a little twerp...

Former federal prosecutor Andrew Weissmann pointed to a moment in Friday's hearing in Fort Pierce, Florida where U.S. District Court Judge Aileen Cannon, a former prosecutor before Donald Trump elevated her to the bench, decided to talk about the so-called "60-day" rule.

That rule is the Department of Justice's policy to avoid bringing actions that might affect an upcoming election.

"I was surprised she even brought up the DOJ internal rule, because the internal rules of the department don't in any way give rights to the defense, they are not enforceable in any court, they are just internal guides to the department. So it really was none of her business to raise that!", he added.
Source: www.rawstory.com...

You go after Donald J. Trump with the full backing of the "deep state", and fail, like Weisman/Mueller did, your "worth" is reduced to making wild
and ridiculous accusations or predictions, and hoping someone still cares what you say or think.

Over the next 9 months, I'll add more examples of "authorities" losing their mind for one reason or another, over their failure to take down former President, and 2024 Presidential candidate, Donald J. Trump. Hopefully that trend will continue, and intensify. 👍

-WeMustCare

edit on 232024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I guess Melania Trump had better sleep with one eye open from now on, because First Lady JILL BIDEN warns a female audience today...

“Donald Trump is dangerous to women, and to our families. We simply cannot let him win!”
Source: www.usatoday.com...

These people would be more believable if they'd not go into "panic" mode so fast and easily. There are more believable reasons for stopping Donald Trump from becoming President (again) than saying he's "dangerous" to women.

I wonder if Jill Biden was this dumb BEFORE she met Joe, or did some of his stupidity wear off on her?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Those in the Biden corner are reaching behind and grabbing everything in hopes something will stick. I am hoping to see karma in full motion soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: reallyott
Those in the Biden corner are reaching behind and grabbing everything in hopes something will stick. I am hoping to see karma in full motion soon.

You would be in awe if you knew the full scope of "karma" that's coming for those who actively participated in hurting MAGA Trump, or hurting America.
😨

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So, this ''karma'' some here are mentioning? Is this some kind of universal law that some eastern religions believe or is this some form of the ''retribution'' or '' revenge'' that Trump is promising to dish out once he is back in the cat seat. Maybe some of that first day dictatorship he promised?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
So, this ''karma'' some here are mentioning? Is this some kind of universal law that some eastern religions believe or is this some form of the ''retribution'' or '' revenge'' that Trump is promising to dish out once he is back in the cat seat. Maybe some of that first day dictatorship he promised?

It's an entire spectrum of actions (some self-inflicted) that will work together to Make America a Wonderful Place to Live for almost everyone!

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Almost everyone you say? Maybe nine out of ten? Eight out of ten? Seven? Six? If nine, I might even wear a MAWPL hat.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It's bureaucrats, I hate them as they are a bloated drain on the republic. This is the problem with modern America.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Biden has all the videos showing that HE is the actual danger to women and little girls, not Trump.

Jill is just covering for Joe's perversions like Hillary did for Bill. Again blaming the other side for what you are guilty of.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
It's not a promise there budro! It's the will of the true patriots of the United States Of America! You're a foreigner and non citizen of the U.S.A. , and your opine is nil.
edit on 3 2 24 by CataclysmicRockets because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
A FEW groups and people who held disdain for Donald Trump from 2016 thru 2023, are now asking to "kiss the ring". Not surprisingly (remember crooked Hillary not being pursued?), Donald Trump is forgiving them, and accepting their apology.

This guy thinks like me. Maybe that's why I use his articles so frequently. 😁

Donald J. Trump holds a remarkable disposition for providing grace, forgiveness and acceptance. I do not possess such an admirable skillset.

Over the past two years, the "Club for Growth" CfG has spent millions viciously undermining MAGA and President Trump.

Their disdain for the middle class is palpable, and they hate the America First Main Street agenda.

As the Chamber of Commerce is to Bush Republicans, the CfG Inc is to the Paul Ryan clan of GOPe politics.

Apparently, President Trump has forgiven CfG and David McIntosh for the attacks against MAGA.

I am of no similar disposition. I have two words for McIntosh and the PAC he represents, and they are not “Merry Christmas”.

-wmc

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yep.. "Projection", pure and simple. If we listen carefully, we may learn what Joe Biden's "Election Fraud Organization" is up to this year.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CataclysmicRockets

I see that you needed to edit your post. I wonder if you might have deleted even more nonsensical drivel than you posted in that reply.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I have some bad news for you. Good news for the world, but bad for the qult. Trump has ZERO chance of winning. Start simping over someone else. Preferably someone who doesn't wear diapers.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

If you're a communist, you'd probably throw a temper tantrum. Or if you're here illegally, expect to be deported.

But otherwise, your quality of life will improve.

Edit:

Yup, see the above post.

Already in temper tantrum mode, reeeing into the void.
edit on 3-3-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Are you hinting at MAGA voters supporting a vengeful incoming president? I keep hearing talks of what seem to indicate violence towards those whom are not MAGA. I don't see anyone denouncing this type of speak so I must assume it is generally acceptable.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

Are you hinting at MAGA voters supporting a vengeful incoming president? I keep hearing talks of what seem to indicate violence towards those whom are not MAGA. I don't see anyone denouncing this type of speak so I must assume it is generally acceptable.

You Assume Wrong . The LAW is the Only Thing Acceptable .

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Vengeful is what the left and the corrupt Biden admin has been doing for the last 3 plus years not even counting when Trump became president, and from day one the left was quite vengeful in every way imaginable, and even unimaginable by most decent people. You must be impaired if you believe you can deny that and somehow shift the "vengeful" moniker onto Trump after everything they have wrongly done to him, and it hasn't stopped.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Since when do ''hints'' and ''hearing of talks'' that ''seem to indicate'' require anything at all, let alone a full-scale denouncement? The way I see it, gossip, rumors, and innuendo require no such response. Nothing. It's counter-productive I would think. Frankly, people are pissed at the left, the right don't need any more reasons to act any way they want to. I hope the lefties find out that words aren't really what is violent after all. I think some people are done speaking anyway.
Time is running out, so maybe make good on that promise to leave the country the first time he won? Don't come to Canada though, because our libtards are on their way out too. Maybe an island, a cave, under a rock, or some sealed echo chamber would be best. How much time is it going to take until the lefties completely devour themselves? A barrage of ''Points of order'' at a never-ending clip, and trigger warnings abound to your heart's content. Eventually, you will figure out that constantly discussing how things should be done, gets absolutely nothing done.
So, I denounce the threat of them leaving the country if they don't get what they want. The left broke it, so no more baristas in the coffee shops, they got the entire arsenal of tools that would be handed to them, starting with shovels. Ya dug the holes, now fill them in. Their sweat should have the crops flourishing in no time
I know you will inevitably say that's salty stupid!! These people aren't worth their salt so I am not worried about it. After all with the proper amount of pressure, we have compost.
edit on 3-3-2024 by AnrkE17 because: hyperbolic

edit on 3-3-2024 by AnrkE17 because: I'm waiting for the goof to chirp right quick

edit on 3-3-2024 by AnrkE17 because: more jerk required

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE17

So you just enforced my speculation. I have yet to see anyone on the left make a thread threatening others. I don't have a dog in this dispute yet I feel like this hatred will spill over into something that I'm pretty sure not a single living person would truly appreciate. If I may suggest something to you and others that feels the same, at what point in history has that mindset benefited humanity without violence? Peaceful actions and the willingness to compromise is a proven way to achieve goals.
Try it
edit on 3-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join