It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities-Pundits-Politicians Attempting to Destroy 2024 Candidate TRUMP Are Losing Their Minds.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Like when you fart loudly among drunken buddies.
Personally, I don’t like the idea of getting the retarded and ill all riled up. I’m a compassionate fellow.

I like the way you put that though I was always one to do it silently and do the finger pointing. And I agree that that observation of Trump is a main reason for my dislike of him. His manner of stoking his retarded followers is at the very same time the manner that riles up his retarded detractors.

Your comment about how funny it is when he riles his opposition like that. It is funny but even that now seems to be part of our division. Late night comics are all, and I mean all are now making a living from the funny stuff that he does, it's a whole industry now. Meanwhile he offers almost each and every day a huge rally where those who are so happily entertained by him show up in droves to hear and watch their favorite vaudevillian perform for them so that they in turn can laugh back at his detractors
I think compassionate people wouldn't use the word retarded. I don't think words should ever really be banned, however I would submit that' Trump would let you say that word even of him, while that glorious altruistic side of the left would have the word canceled. Ooops it is.
You pin your silent farts on people and that is pretty virtuous too isn't it. Truth is I would silently fart on an elevator just to see the expression's on people faces, but can't because my giggling betrays me. Its the fart after all. You sir, step into that elevator and pin that fart right on me too, and I bet the most stoic I have ever been would prevail, and when the gagging stopped everyone will remember you and the deepest inner essence of that hot air. lol.

When media, education,etc have gone long ago then the comedian is the last truth teller. kinda like farting on peoples faces, and somehow convincing them all it was you, and you did it on that elevator!! That is the kinda performance the left believes from everyone else on that side telling them to believe. I have a sneaky suspicion that I have found that guilty pleasure in there. You blame them on others so you can secretly enjoy them at home. lol.
Just having a bit of fun there bud.
The Court Jester was the only person untouchable by the King no matter what he said or did. The function of that position is quite important don't you think? The only dude in the kingdom that could actually check the King and get away with it. The king had to be careful of that scrutiny if he was to save face.

If you kill words or comedy then nobody is left to check the kings and that is the end. Well hope is the last to go, but I digress
You are both welcome to my new, small sample jars featuring my diet for the day.
Can you tell what I had for lunch? Thats the fart game.
edit on 3-3-2024 by AnrkE17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27319310]BingoMcGoof[/post

quotes and replies above.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yep.. "Projection", pure and simple. If we listen carefully, we may learn what Joe Biden's "Election Fraud Organization" is up to this year.

I have no doubt that Biden will win the election.

All "official" voting will prove it.

That's what the US has become.

When the alphabet agencies are covering for a man so he can get elected, hmmmm 2020 (hunter and pay to play with Joe on the phone or in the room)

When they say he is to senile to be held accountable for having classified documents and that is the only reason they are not charging him with a crime, in his garage, then vigorously go after Trump for locking up documents with Secret Service in the area. Hmmmm.

It all stinks like Joes depends on a bad day. That is why the real unelected secret cabal who control a senile old man will be "reelected", at the last minute just like in 2020.

I have no doubt and weep for the nation. This is what half the country sees as necessary behavior and the only way to save democracy.

BTW I support Hailey, but even I can see that the deep state is knee deep in Joe's depends and the deep state cabal WILL do whatever it takes to keep power.

edit on 3/3/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: addition

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE17I had a chuckle for a moment at the thought of any others briefly chancing on this conversation and thinking ''wtf? Thanks for your pebbles Anrk

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

you are a good sport. class act. One day I hope we land on the same team.
That could be the beginning of a stand-up routine.
good plants up here help the medicine go down. ya know?

all that just to get to the court jester.

If we cancel what people reflexively call hate speech, then how do we identify the problem people or the visionaries? we need both
edit on 3-3-2024 by AnrkE17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: WeMustCare

Hey Care!

I'm just stopping by to point out that even with rampant inflation you can purchase your copy of The Mueller Report for $2.99

www.secondsale.com... vice=m&gad_source=4&gclid=CjwKCAiA3JCvBhA8EiwA4kujZsUSscD07Kod2FHxiwK-65KZVo14IPm1qG6r_hxOamOD-z9EgQIolBoCHm8QAvD_BwE

Its 720 pages that cover 2 years of.....well...nothing.

Democrats probably paid $money$ for the report, even though it's FREE at the DOJ website.

The investigation that enabled this report literally ruined lives!: www.justice.gov...

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
I have some bad news for you. Good news for the world, but bad for the qult. Trump has ZERO chance of winning. Start simping over someone else. Preferably someone who doesn't wear diapers.

What is your track record with predicting? That is always the most important thing recipients should know, whether its someone predicting Sports, Weather, Viruses, or Election Outcomes.

What is YOUR track record? If it's less than 50/50 Right vs Wrong, you're wasting your time telling us what you think. ATS members are not dumb...even the liberal members are more intuitive than average.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   

My Illinois Senator, DICK DURBIN, is mad at the Supreme Court for accepting the Presidential Immunity case...

Senate Judiciary Committee Chair Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) on Sunday criticized the Supreme Court’s decision last week to take up former President Trump’s immunity appeal because it delays the start of the former president’s federal Jan. 6 trial.
Source: thehill.com...

These liberal idiots are so desperate, they're forgetting what their own side has done. It was liberal Special Counsel Jack Smith who, on 12/12/2023, asked the Supreme Court to take on the "Immunity from Prosecution" case!

Source: www.nytimes.com...

Now, the libs are mad, but are blaming the Supreme Court, instead of their latest Hope Savior, Jack Smith.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Tuesday, March 4, 2024

After the Supreme Court ruled today that U.S. states CAN NOT kick candidate Donald Trump off their ballots, Democrats starting wetting their pants again. (Soon, they will no longer get clean in the wash, lol.)

House Democrats began to craft a scheme Monday to disqualify former President Donald Trump from running for a second term, reacting to the Supreme Court’s ruling that Trump cannot be banned from the ballot in Colorado.

In a unanimous 9-0 ruling, the country’s highest court reversed a ruling from the Colorado Supreme Court that barred Trump from the ballot for president.

The state court ruled Trump had engaged in “insurrection” on Jan. 6, 2021, and, therefore, is not eligible for federal office.

The interpretation of the insurrection clause from the 14th Amendment was shot down by the Supreme Court.
More at: www.westernjournal.com...

House Democrats will try to PAY or INTIMIDATE a few Republicans to support their bill. Thankfully, for now, House Speaker Johnson is ignoring these butt-hurt Democrats.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Another Mental Short Circuit from the Anti-MAGA crowd...

Justice Clarence Thomas should not have voted on the Trump Colorado Ballot Case, because his wife attended a Donald Trump rally!

Boo-hoo-hoo...: www.newsweek.com...

The anguish of Libs!

I LOVE IT

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Anti-Trump liberals who are already saddled with hypertension and ulcers, are making themselves even sicker tonight...thinking Judge Aileen Cannon is looking for reasons to DISMISS the Mar-a-Lago Documents case against former/next President Trump, and 2 of his employees(?) at the Florida estate.

Judge Aileen Cannon has described two recent filings — both in support of former President Donald Trump's motion to dismiss his confidential document case — as helpful, spurring concerns among legal experts and those closely following the case.

Cannon filed to the Florida federal court Wednesday a paperless order accepting two amicus briefs, one from the America First Legal Foundation and one from former Reagan era Attorney General Ed Meese, calling on the Florida federal judge to dismiss charges against Trump, court records show.

Former federal prosecutor (Bob Mueller's "Pit Bull Attack Dog") and frequent MSNBC commentator Andrew Weissmann, immediately expressed his concern.

"Ok to take amicus," Weissmann wrote on X. "But the commentary from the court is worrisome."

Cannon gives special counsel Jack Smith — who has charged Trump with 37 counts that include willful retention of national defense information — until March 15 to respond to the briefs.
More at: www.rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Over just the past few weeks: gettr.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
3/14/2024

(Another "Expert" going over the mental cliff into the abyss!)🤪

Paul Blumenthal's opinion pieces are becoming more cynical as the weeks pass...

Former president and current GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump’s top priority since being indicted in four different jurisdictions on dozens of felony charges has been clear: Delay the trials until after the election.

The Supreme Court gave Trump exactly what he wanted when it agreed to hear arguments on April 25 regarding Trump’s claim that he has an “absolute immunity” from federal prosecution for attempting to overturn his 2020 election loss.

By taking the case and scheduling a hearing on April 25, the court has radically increased the chances that the trial will not reach a verdict prior to the Nov. 5 general election. It wouldn’t be the first time the Supreme Court, like other federal courts, has helped Trump dodge the consequences of litigation by running out the clock.
Source: sg.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I LOVE the Smell of Burning Liberal in the Morning..............It Smells Like VICTORY !

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Go Trump!!

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

And the JOY keeps coming! When the judge overseeing the Mar-a-Largo case sneezes, liberals think she's up to something.

It pisses them off to no end!

One opines about a NON-DECISION by Judge Aileen Canon yesterday...

"The Judge’s ruling was virtually incomprehensible, even to those of us who speak 'legal' as our native language. If you tried to write something that was deliberately dumb, this sentence would be it," she argued.
www.rawstory.com...

They (liberals) don't comprehend how they are now laying the groundwork that will make our celebrations all the more enjoyable when the trials and punishments begin next year.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

Are you hinting at MAGA voters supporting a vengeful incoming president? I keep hearing talks of what seem to indicate violence towards those whom are not MAGA. I don't see anyone denouncing this type of speak so I must assume it is generally acceptable.

Wrong. People want the laws and justice followed and executed.
You: OMG look they just said they want to execute everyone. VIOLENCE!

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

just imagine all the stuff they do to all the peasants
that dont have money to be able to do anything about it....,
not even enough to pay for bail, or a helper, spy gear, LAWYER
or money to make copies of all the paperwork involved,

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Word----BIG PAIN COMING.

💡 A Reminder. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas (whom Democrats hate as much as Donald Trump), is the top overseer of all court cases in Florida and Georgia. He can issue a major decision/ruling/opinion on any of them, at any time.

If you noticed, Justice Thomas did NOT attend Joe Biden's State of the Union address last week. 😈 💡

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: budzprime69

Are you hinting at MAGA voters supporting a vengeful incoming president? I keep hearing talks of what seem to indicate violence towards those whom are not MAGA. I don't see anyone denouncing this type of speak so I must assume it is generally acceptable.

Wrong. People want the laws and justice followed and executed.
You: OMG look they just said they want to execute everyone. VIOLENCE!

The only high-ranking officials who have called for violence were those trained by Barack Obama. His Attorney General for one...the lead law enforcement officer/official in the nation, called for VIOLENCE against TRUMP-MAGA Supporters!
And "they" are upset because MAGA Republicans want retribution-justice? They really are "stupid", as Qanon often declared.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join