It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Thanks for this..no I didn't see it posted yet.
In fact Shepard Smith is running with it on fox news as via WSJ. And has not made correction yet for his reporting.

Shep smith is on now.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Bilk22

Theoretically yes. Actually doing it wouldn't be easy though. They would have to know the position of every military ship in the area, as well as all the radar locations.
Still feel confident in your assessments about fuel range and the radar issue? I'm pretty sure it's in Nanming China

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Bigburgh

In fact Shepard Smith is running with it on fox news as via WSJ. And has not made correction yet for his reporting.

Shep smith is on now.

It's intriguing as to what onboard system this would be.....but if the report came from un-named sources, still unverifiable that it actually happened.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Bilk22

Zaphod58
reply to post by Bilk22

Theoretically yes. Actually doing it wouldn't be easy though. They would have to know the position of every military ship in the area, as well as all the radar locations.
Still feel confident in your assessments about fuel range and the radar issue? I'm pretty sure it's in Nanming China

I think you're theory is looking great at the moment.

-Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

That may be true but how do you unload luggage in mid air without leaving a trail? How do you unload 239 people mid air without a trail? Why would you use a place surrounded by tourists, who's very existence relies on tourism ! There would be nowhere to hide a plane of that size. There would be public outcry in the Maldives if it was found the government had a part to play in this scenario. There are many other islands to use/ choose from , the Maldives would be the last any one would think of.
If it is a hijack and it's proven the plane headed west away from built up areas/land then it could be that the aircraft was hijacked by ? Flown west away from Malaysia and prying radar after turning off electronics. Turn south to Christmas Island or possibly the massive US Air Force base in northern Australia . Better still as the aircraft underwent checks 10 days before the incident what if the 02 was replaced with something else, then a fake alert and rapid descent of the aircraft in which time 02 masks are deployed . The craft carries on its way west, with possibly the electronics defence engineers singled out , who may have been working on the Chinese fighter aircraft cloaking system. Land the plane somewhere where there is heavy equipment, break up and bury the plane.
Christmas Island would be my choice as its sparsely populated, has a good runway, also has satellite launch facility and the associated electronics that go with it or may be more, has huge mining areas, has very little tourism and is in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

DrHammondStoat

Bigburgh

Shep smith is on now.

It's intriguing as to what onboard system this would be.....but if the report came from un-named sources, still unverifiable that it actually happened.

As up to this point.. I was unaware of such a system...but as days pass. I'm learning of other systems too. We all are..seems a tragedy is letting some cats out of the bag.
And as more days pass...we'll find out how many more..and if they are real or not.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by qd22vcc

I feel so bad for the families, can't even begin to comprehend the agony they're going through.

Let's hope the world can get its act together and focus on finding the plane rather then worrying about what other countries will find out about their technology.

Someone somewhere knows something.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Seek_Truth

Bilk22

Zaphod58
reply to post by Bilk22

I think you're theory is looking great at the moment.

-Cheers
The only issue is, there are real people involved who are innocent and whose only crime was getting on the wrong flight
Hopefully behind the scenes, some type of negotiating is happening to get them released, if the unthinkable didn't already happen.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

You have been pretty vocal about this for most of the thread if not all.
I'm starting to buy it!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Bigburgh
reply to post by Bilk22

I'm starting to buy it!
Yeah well the idea that someone would make up that story in short order and then pick such an odd location was a pretty good indicator it might be true. Ah we'll probably never know anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Bilk22

Bigburgh
reply to post by Bilk22

I'm starting to buy it!
Yeah well the idea that someone would make up that story in short order and then pick such an odd location was a pretty good indicator it might be true. Ah we'll probably never know anyway.

If the idea gets everyone looking elsewhere other than where it went offline...then I say start looking at anything possible now.

In fact it could be in Mongolia now.

And given that the better ( cough ) sources such as fox, CNN WSJ...can't get it right...any source is a good source now for info...heck even the Onion.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
A possible flight path of Flight 370, from where it was last observed on radar in Penang, to Diego Garcia.

www.cabaltimes.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
My bet is on Diego Garcia.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchingFromtheShadows

Indeed. More than enough fuel on board to get there. Just one problem though, I find it hard to believe it since it's a US military base which would mean the US Government is behind this.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What possible link could this plane have to the current
EAST WEST tensions.
Someone mentioned it earlier .. and now
I have become obsessed with the idea..

It feels correct that something is missing and it is connected
to Russia or US.

But what could it possibly be.. I don't know
just my antenna are twitching about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

WatchingFromtheShadows
My bet is on Diego Garcia.

It could have made it...can anyone use digital globe for live feed?

Why not coco( keeling) island too?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Boeing777

Seems like the path counting the turn back....

If they used a ping to determine it travelling 4 hrs,why have they not investigated cell phones to see if a ping came from a diff location...if phone got in signal at any point you would think at least one persons cellphone would have a last location that a signal picked up

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Read some comments earlier about using this airframe to carry nuclear warheads and use them as an EMP. The 777 has a ceiling of 43,100 feet. An EMP isn't that effective at that altitude. It needs to be 30km and above. 30Km is roughly 98000ft.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Boeing777
reply to post by WatchingFromtheShadows

Indeed. More than enough fuel on board to get there. Just one problem though, I find it hard to believe it since it's a US military base which would mean the US Government is behind this.

With all the things the US government has done in the past, It wouldn't surprise me. It would be the only real way to grab, say the defense contractors supposedly onboard, without inciting an open war with the Chinese.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Boeing777

Maybe the intention was to exchange passengers on MH370 for detainees on Diego Garcia??

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join