It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is as of 20 mins ago:

Source

The authorities have begun a search and rescue for Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370 after the Beijing-bound plane lost contact with air traffic controllers this morning, the airline said today.

MAS said flight MH370 lost contact with Subang Air Traffic Control at 2.40am.

The B777-200 aircraft left the Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 12.41am and was expected to land in Beijing at 6.30am.

"The flight was carrying 227 passengers (including two infants), 12 crew members," the airline said in a statement.

"Malaysia Airlines is currently working with the authorities who have activated their search and rescue team to locate the aircraft," it added.

However, a website said the flight landed at 6.10am, but MAS issued its statement at 7.45am.– March 8, 2014.

Considering the recent 'terror' attacks in China, this could be something else?!

~Tenth
edit on 3/7/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/7/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Oh crap, this isnt good.

What is it with all the aviation accidents recently, say it often enough and you can sneak some extra ones in too?

I hope they land safely where every they are, just be a faulty transponder/radio/stuff.

edit on 7-3-2014 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Oh thats not good i really hope its not a terror attack or anything like that and that everyone is found safe and well especially the infants on board!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Well China has been flexing is military muscle in different parts of the world. Trying to strike deals in Africa for military bases the last time I heard.

It's not unreasonable that some organizations are going to start targeting Chinese assets within and outside of Mainland China.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shana91aus

Agreed, I hope everybody is OK. 239 lives is not something to take lightly.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Its hard not to "get the feeling" its all going to kick off big time, soon.

I dont think of my self of a doomsayer for WIII tinfoil helmet, but the sheer amount of aggression being shown around the world in the past year, its getting crazy.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
North Korea will surely be to blame after reports of near miss of a missile and a passenger plane just a week ago. I hope that everyone is ok, but it does not look good. Airliners do not just "go missing" without usually crashing

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Biigs
Its hard not to "get the feeling" its all going to kick off big time, soon.

You do know that planes have crashed since day 1 right?
The will continue to crash at a much smaller rate then just about any other form of mass transportation.

I hope for the sake of anyone on the plane that it has not crashed but if it did, based on the info presented , a much more likely scenario is it suffered some mechanical or human failure vs IllumiNSAMasons blowing it up to start the NWO.
edit on 2014pAmerica/Chicago3107ppm by opethPA because: fixing errors

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

With due respect, the conjecture should wait until the facts are in surely. Lumping this indecent in with any nefarious concepts at this point is jumping the gun. There are any number of reasons aircraft disappear and the top of the list should be, at this time, finding the facts before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

It's been gone for 2.5 hours.

Editor's note: Missing Malaysia Airlines plane, a Boeing 777-2300, was due to arrive in Beijing at 6:30 am local time. It is now 9:02 am in Beijing. - Stephanie

Source

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

It's been gone for 2.5 hours.

Editor's note: Missing Malaysia Airlines plane, a Boeing 777-2300, was due to arrive in Beijing at 6:30 am local time. It is now 9:02 am in Beijing. - Stephanie

Source

I appreciate that but at the same time if it has gone down The reasons are still unclear. It may well have been downed by terrorists or a missile but it may have also been due to pilot error, weather or mechanical failure and without further discoveries and reports we just don't know.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Here are the specs on that aircraft, if anyone is interested. Here is hoping for the outside chance of a freak explanation other than accident and crash.

Boeing 777-200

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It's more likely it crashed considering the time frame.

Sorry I wanted to include that in my last post.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I thought airports track the planes in real time with GPS these days, surly they have the exact location where communication ceased.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

In January 2010, a Chinese submarine launched an ICBM off Los Angeles coast line...which is the Military Industrial Complex Headquarters front porch.
So there will be a direct response by TPTB some day...plenty of in-direct response has occurred since the incident.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Granite
reply to post by Biigs

In January 2010, a Chinese submarine launched an ICBM off Los Angeles coast line...which is the Military Industrial Complex Headquarters front porch.
So there will be a direct response by TPTB some day...plenty of in-direct response has occurred since the incident.

Occam agrees.. No information other than contact with the plane lost , jump to a retaliatory attack by TPTB.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I know this wasnt a Dream liner plane, but is there any coincidence that Boeing is coming out today and saying that their Dreamliner planes have "hairline" cracks in them and they are investigating? Could be a possible cause though.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here a picture of the plane itself,

Registered on 31-05-02 so not that old unless it was second hand.

Linky

Wrabbit just read your link,so if this type of plane first came out in 1990 then
the one that's gone missing could the plane be up to 24 years old as being Registered
in 2002 with Malaysia airline might mean that's when they first started using it ?

I really don't know anything about planes sorry.

edit on 7/3/2014 by skuly because: or anything else too be honest

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Here is an alleged pic of the path and where it was lost according to Flightaware

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Lost communications happen all the time. International flights aren't tracked by radar, they report in by waypoint as they go. It's up to the plane to report their position.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join