It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Ah, so you can't answer those simple questions, and yet you want people to take your word that aliens are coming to take us away.

Surely you see where this prediction is headed don't you?

I answered your question:

So your saying that these beings that are technically advanced far beyond our current technology had a problem with humans debunking them on the internet and that is the reason they didn't show?

This is not because I was wrongly debunked that they didn't show up. They weren't debunked.

I perfectly do see where this prediction is headed. Do you? Or do you JUST hope or guess what would be your wish?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Or he won't reply/limited reply. Also in a few earlier posts I asked if Olivet will apologise .. That won't happen

I will say I was wrong IF it's the case, and then unsubscribe from ATS as promised to DrumRfun.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Seems he was on 26 minutes ago according to his profile. Maybe just checking in to see how much FAIL he has created, or changing his name or starting a new thread about how he is now someone different.

Too many silly assumptions. I have had internet connection problems.

Can't wait to find out what he says next....this has to be one of my favorite failed prediction threads I have ever posted in....

Failed prediction? What is written on your calendar for today? I am not sure it will be your favorite thread soon.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

This is not because I was wrongly debunked that they didn't show up. They weren't debunked.

I perfectly do see where this prediction is headed. Do you? Or do you JUST hope or guess what would be your wish?

So they didn't show before and it was said they wouldn't, so it doesn't matter who said they would be here it was debunked either way.

I see exactly where this prediction is headed...to the exact same place your last one went. And we know where it ended up now don't we?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I will say I was wrong IF it's the case, and then unsubscribe from ATS as promised to DrumRfun.

Id say that's reasonable if your prediction is wrong you must walk the plank from Ats. Conversely if your right its the other guy knocking you who must walk the plank.

can we get a hand shake post to both of you agreeing to these terms.
edit on 24-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

I don't believe what he says and his history of failed predictions since at least 2003 makes him sure not credible..however he did NOT say the aliens will come today

You're uninformed / misinformed (you choose). See my blog.

Actually (in my opinion) I read multiple times between the lines that he was hinting at Oct 31th, and he definitely said a few times that anything "before Nov 1" in October may be an option.

Regardless of what he says and what we think...we should keep it fair.

Yes indeed. The readers should stick to the prediction, not what people think they read. I do like your behavior.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Failed prediction? What is written on your calendar for today? I am not sure it will be your favorite thread soon.

2012 ring any bells?

Oh trust me it is a favorite for many until Nov.1, unless the date get's pushed back which I suspect will happen.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So it's the 24th, wuite a while since this was posted. Are we still expecting the ET's or have they made a quick detour to Europa?

I'm not throwing crap at you, it;s just we see so many of these threads on ATS that it's just getting stupid. I've been browsing ATS for years and I've seen this post (not word for word, but along the same lines) multiple times.

I'm one to think that there is 100% other life in the universe. I 100% believe we have been and continuing to be visited by ET's. But when such claims are thrown out there (100's of people in London will be taking pics etc) it makes it hard to believe.

Less than a week to go until November (and then it's bloody Christmas! Hello spending thousands on family that I just really don't want to see!) and I really REALLY RRREEEAALLLYYY want this to come to fruition.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Olivet

Id say that's reasonable if your prediction is wrong you must walk the plank from Ats. Conversely if your right its the other guy knocking you who must walk the plank.

Agreed! Could it be the case for everyone having said FAIL, or NO WAY, etc, here?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
7 days to go and still no show.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Just you and Tsurfer. Like a duel between two knights.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

2012 ring any bells?

Oh trust me it is a favorite for many until Nov.1, unless the date get's pushed back which I suspect will happen.

NO PUSH BACK TO COME.

THERE WERE MISSING DATA IN 2012. THE DATE WAS A FAIL (I admitted it), NOT THE CONTENT OF THE PREDICTION.

WITH THE NEW INTELS I GOT SINCE THEN, THIS PREDICTION IS FAR MORE ACCURATE.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Ummm....from the OP on the first post:

The time window is OCTOBER. The benevolent ETs surely would want to introduce a little royal baby, christened by themselves, as a central figure of the Scriptures, before or just after the humans baptise him.

So he claims the aliens themselves christened baby George AND they will show up before or just after the baptism....

I didn't say Prince George has already been christened by the ETs, I used the conditional form (would want) to which I think (if my English is accurate enough) the past (christened) would be used.

Before did NOT happen obviously, and just after, to me, means literally just after and that has not happened either.

Just after could mean any period of time related to the scale used. Here some days.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

NO PUSH BACK TO COME.

THERE WERE MISSING DATA IN 2012. THE DATE WAS A FAIL (I admitted it), NOT THE CONTENT OF THE PREDICTION.

WITH THE NEW INTELS I GOT SINCE THEN, THIS PREDICTION IS FAR MORE ACCURATE.

It doesn't matter whether data was missing you made a prediction that didn't come to fruition and that was a fail anyway you look at it.

Did this new intel come from the same place as your 2012 info, because if it did guess what is going to happen?

Btw you really don't need to yell, and to be honest it is very rude.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Olivet

I'm happy with the handshake I've even offered to send some fine English beer to Olivet

I didn't ask for Olivet to leave ats, everyone is entitled to their views. Apologies of I offended anyone

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

meh
edit on 24-10-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Olivet

ThePeaceMaker

Or he won't reply/limited reply. Also in a few earlier posts I asked if Olivet will apologise .. That won't happen

Of course you will how convenient much easier to do this deal with the failure huh?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Olivet

PLANS HAVEN'T CHANGED! Who are you to say such things? How do you base your silly claim? Are you in my mind? You proved you're not.

Ha..no I am not in your mind. I have just seen numerous posters JUST like you before here and always get a kick out of just how certain they are that their prediction is going to come true.

Who am I to say such things? I am a member of ATS just like you and have no problem telling you exactly what I think of your thread.

How do I base my silly claims....are you really asking me how I base MY silly claims? Sorry, but you are claiming to have direct contact with aliens, have claimed you flew one of their ships, are claiming they are coming back to show off George as the new son of god or some similar nonsense, etc...

And I have silly claims?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Don't forget the quotes from the bible !

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Oh yeah...those are rich. I love it when people quote the bible AND combine it with alien stories. Kind of like two wrongs make it a right....

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join