It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

INDEED.

Or, perhaps because . . .

convoluted word salads just aren't that attractive as well as not at all informative of the least bit of anything useful . . . except maybe . . . that the author's constructions on "reality" are sooooooooooooooooo away from the mean that he might well be 5 standard deviations from the mean. LOL.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
it would be cool if they showed up today (i know that today's date has not been mentioned aware) as George is being christened today, but i doubt it.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yet another day of FAIL.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Christening occurs in 30 minutes....so where are the alien ships already? Oh wait....plans changed....they were wrong about little George...no need to come to Earth now right...LOL!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Christening occurs in 30 minutes....so where are the alien ships already? Oh wait....plans changed....they were wrong about little George...no need to come to Earth now right...LOL!

Im betting there GPS went on the fritz and they took a wrong turn. There currently on the way to alpha centauri and will realize it sometime next year.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
With Olivet not posting today yet (he usually has by this hour), I wonder if he'll come back and say he was flying with the ET's over the christening?

Or maybe claim his "transferring of his body to a famous world figure" happened to him today?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Olivet
I predict multiple UFOs sightings in the coming days over the UK capital, London. This should come in two waves separated by very fews days. One for the departure of 3 figures. The other for their RETURN.

The UFO sightings will be seen by a large number of people, and certainly even filmed and photographed. These videos / photos will be the best evidences to validate my claim. It will even be a worldwide news.

The best answer is several UFOs sightings over London seen by hundreds of Londoners.

The time window is OCTOBER. The benevolent ETs surely would want to introduce a little royal baby, christened by themselves, as a central figure of the Scriptures, before or just after the humans baptise him.

Maybe some ufologists would want to alert their network to ask Londoners to be prepared with their cameras (photos / videos). Thanks.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

So how long exactly is "just after" because "before" obviously did not happen.....is it really JUST after (because just after would be considered as right now), or are they going to wait a couple days just to surprise us and say "gotcha....George is an alien"

Though I can't say George really looks alien....maybe he will change like Olivet. Oooo....or maybe Olivet was changed into George....I bet you that is what happened.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Perhaps the aliens got stuck on the m25 (that's a motorway that surrounds London for you people that don't know, it's known for its road works and traffic)

Waiting on Olivet to get back to us all .. If he does

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well...its done...and still no Aliens to introduce their leader to the world...

Prince George's christening ceremony has taken place at St James's Palace following his arrival with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Source

Olivet = FAIL
Thread = FAIL
Prediction = FAIL

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Remember we had a bet??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see they agreed to take the challenge.

edit on 23-10-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

DrumsRfun
reply to post by Olivet

Remember we had a bet??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see they agreed to take the challenge.

edit on 23-10-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

Olivet will get out of it by coming back and saying that he is changed now so he can still be here because he is not the same person anymore...technicality.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Or he won't reply/limited reply. Also in a few earlier posts I asked if Olivet will apologise .. That won't happen

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Seems he was on 26 minutes ago according to his profile. Maybe just checking in to see how much FAIL he has created, or changing his name or starting a new thread about how he is now someone different.

Can't wait to find out what he says next....this has to be one of my favorite failed prediction threads I have ever posted in....

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't believe what he says and his history of failed predictions since at least 2003 makes him sure not credible..however he did NOT say the aliens will come today

Actually (in my opinion) I read multiple times between the lines that he was hinting at Oct 31th, and he definitely said a few times that anything "before Nov 1" in October may be an option.

Regardless of what he says and what we think...we should keep it fair.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Ummm....from the OP on the first post:

The time window is OCTOBER. The benevolent ETs surely would want to introduce a little royal baby, christened by themselves, as a central figure of the Scriptures, before or just after the humans baptise him.

So he claims the aliens themselves christened baby George AND they will show up before or just after the baptism....

Before did NOT happen obviously, and just after, to me, means literally just after and that has not happened either.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
And just to keep Olivet honest....I did a screen shot of the time and date and showing him logged in about an hour ago which would have been right after the christening which means he has seen that nothing has happened yet and if he has been changed into someone else then that someone else logged in as him.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
8 days left and counting!
This thread has been very entertaining at least.

And sorry drums, but if this person cannot make a correct prediction, I predict that they will not hold up their end of your bet either.

(I bet mine will come true first. LOL)
edit on 23-10-2013 by chiefsmom because: sp

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think the pink unicorns held of the ET's.

They are some bad mofo's!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

KawRider9
I think the pink unicorns held of the ET's.

They are some bad mofo's!

Appears they may have abducted Olivet as well....he is to become leader of the pink unicorns and will travel the universe on rainbows and marshmallows....

RIP Olivet...we will say we knew you when you were but a mere human.....

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I laughed out loud!

Thank you pink unicorns! I promise to never shoot you out of the sky if you fly over. Really would like to try unicorn backstrap though... And Unicorn jerky!
edit on 23-10-2013 by KawRider9 because: Added Jerky to the menu

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join